IGNORED

google chrome i ostali google proizvodi

Grunf

Lep je i jednostavan, sa finim detaljima... imam utisak da vuce malo vise memorije. Ali nema sanse da se naviknem na surfovanje bez mouse gestures.I gde se gase ova podvlacenja za korekciju reci!?Plus ovo sa "add reply".
Takodje. Opera ostaje numero uno, ovo i Firefox moze za zajebanciju.

Google Chrome preti da vrlo brzo postane jedan od najozbiljnijih igrača na tržištu. I zbog imena koje stoji iza njega, i zbog suštinski bitnih novosti u pristupu razvoja browsera, ali i zbog inteligentno osmišljenih sitnica (kao što su npr. incognito window, New Tab layout itd.). A pluginovi će se vrlo brzo pojaviti, pogotovu oni koji su bili najpopularniji u Mozilla svetu...

11. Content license from you11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.11.4 You confirm and warrant to Google that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.

Pa bilo je ...Gore desno imas dugme "Prilagodite i kontrolisite". Odes na "Opcije", pa na tab "Dodatne opcije". Zatim "Promeni podesavalja za font i jezik".Odes na "Jezici" i tamo za jezik programa Google Chrome odaberes "Engleski - SAD"

... you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services...
Google se na srpskom pise Богле. <_<
11. Content license from you...
Ustvari su samo prepisali ToS koji vec stoji za Google Maps, Earth, Blogger... ali su shvatili da za browser to zvuci malo neprijatno:Here's an official response from Rebecca Ward, Senior Product Counsel for Google Chrome:"In order to keep things simple for our users, we try to use the same set of legal terms (our Universal Terms of Service) for many of our products. Sometimes, as in the case of Google Chrome, this means that the legal terms for a specific product may include terms that don't apply well to the use of that product. We are working quickly to remove language from Section 11 of the current Google Chrome terms of service. This change will apply retroactively to all users who have downloaded Google Chrome."Nova verzija:11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. :rolleyes:
Google said [plug-in functionality] would be added in time, but opening up the browser to extensions such as ad-blocking tools could conflict with Google's main cash cow - web advertising.
Zivio nam, druze fajerfokse cool.gif

Ne postoji način da Chrome ne bude otvoren za ekstenzije. Prvo, zato što je jasno da bez toga ne može ozbiljno konkurisati Mozilli, drugo zato što su ih najavili, pa sve i da su se pokajali ne mogu priuštiti sebi da ispadnu neozbiljni... i konačno - zato što se radi o open source projektu, pa čak i da se desi nemoguće, neko drugi će na toj osnovi napraviti svoj browser sa mogućnošću dodavanja pluginova.Pluginova će biti, makar ad-blocking i bio u koliziji sa Google-ovim interesima. Jasno je to i Mojsiju, ali malo palamudi... takav mu je opis posla ;)

kad se al-khwarizmijevo [o .xpi] obistini mozda ga i probam- vako, i da je osetno brzi- dzaba, ni ff ne koristim zbog toga kakav je, u osnovi /bez ekstenzija, zbog engine jebada i svim sta uz njih ide

• אַף אֶחָד changed the title to google chrome i ostali google proizvodi