IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, And John Paul Jones Collaborating Together?Antiquiet.com is reporting that the rumors surrounding a Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana), and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) collaboration are in fact true. The trio is said to be recording a top-secret album together in Los Angeles, CA. Some people claim to have heard some of it. That includes Chris Cornell’s guitar tech, rock photographer Ross Halfin, and even Homme’s wife, Brody Dalle of Spinnerette. She tells Antiquiet.com, "I’m not at liberty to talk about it… but I think [the project] is pretty fucking amazing. Just beats and sounds like you’ve never heard before." Other than Josh Homme’s wife flat out saying there’s a project in the works, other hints have been dropped from the potential band members themselves. Dave Grohl told Mojo magazine in 2005 that "the next project that I’m trying to initiate involves me on drums, Josh Homme on guitar, and John Paul Jones playing bass. That’s the next album. That wouldn’t suck." More information came this past April when John Paul Jones told French journalist Cyril Deluermoz, "I’m working on some other music, which is more rock based, with a couple of other people. We hope to be everywhere this summer." He later adds, "It’s a secret, actually. I shouldn’t have even said that, you know? There are some exciting projects coming up, let’s put it that way." If that’s true then we very well could be hearing music from this mystery project sooner than later. The timing itself would be perfect for all three men. Queens Of The Stone Age are taking a bit of a breather, the Foo Fighters are on hiatus and Led Zeppelin is… well I think you all know how that one goes. While nothing has been officially announced at the moment, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on this potential new supergroup. Report by David Lowe-Bianco.
:o :s_w: ^_^ :paonadupe:

New Mos Def album to be embedded in T-shirtthe-ecstatic.jpg'The Ecstatic' will be released in the US on July 7Mos Def’s new album ‘The Ecstatic’ is set to be released via T-shirt.The album will be embedded in the shirt, and follows The Original Music Tee- a 'mix tape' shirt containing album art on the front and a play list on the back.Each shirt has a hang-tag printed with a URL and a unique code allowing the purchaser to download the music from the album.The shirt is produced by clothing label LnA, Downtown Music and Invisble DJ and will released on July 7 priced at $39.'The Ecstatic' will be released on August 24 in the UK, and is the first from Mos Def since 2006's 'True Magic'.--By our New York staff.

spinner.com - top 25 Best Opening Lyrics:No. 25 - "You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar" (Human League's 'Don't You Want Me')No. 24 - "I've been a bad, bad girl" (Fiona Apple's 'Criminal')No. 23 - "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips" (The Righteous Brothers' 'You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'')No. 22 - "Go, shorty. It's your birthday" (50 Cent's 'In Da Club')No. 21 - "Hello, Darkness, my old friend" (Simon and Garfunkel's 'The Sound of Silence')No. 20 - "I am an Antichrist" (Sex Pistols' 'Anarchy in the UK')No. 19 - "Well, I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body" (George Michael's 'Faith')No. 18 - "We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee" (Merle Haggard's 'Okie From Muskokee')No. 17 - "I was dreaming when I wrote this" (Prince's '1999')No. 16 - "Pigs, they tend to wiggle when they walk" (Pavement's 'Stereo')No. 15 - "She was more like a beauty queen from amovie scene" (Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean')No. 14 - "There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief" (Jimi Hendrix's 'All Along the Watchtower')No. 13 - "What's with these homies dissin' my girl?" (Weezer's 'Buddy Holly')No. 12 - "A candy-colored clown they call the sandman tiptoes to my room every night" (Roy Orbison's 'In Dreams')No. 11 - "Oh, I just don't know where to begin" (Elvis Costello's 'Accidents Will Happen')No. 10 - "Tommy used to work on the docks" (Bon Jovi's 'Livin' on a Prayer')No. 9 - "Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine" (Patti Smith's 'Gloria')No. 8 - "Well, it's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go, cat, go!" (Carl Perkins' 'Blue Suede Shoes')No. 7 - "In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey" (Beck's 'Loser')No. 6 - "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?" (The Carpenters' 'Close to You')No. 5 - "Don't call it a comeback" (LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out!')No. 4 - "Well, she was just seventeen and you know what I mean" (The Beatles' 'I Saw Her Standing There')No. 3 - "Hey, ho, let's go!" (The Ramones' 'Blitzkrieg Bop')No. 2 - "I was born in a cross-fire hurricane" (The Rolling Stones' 'Jumpin' Jack Flash')No. 1 - "She's a very kinky girl" (Rick James' 'Superfreak')

MUSE objavili tracklisting za novi album koji izlazi 14. septembra:
The Resistance1. Uprising 2. Resistance 3. Undisclosed Desires 4. United States Of Eurasia + (Collateral Damage) 5. Guiding Light 6. Unnatural Selection 7. MK Ultra 8. I Belong To You + (Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix) [translation: My Heart Opens Up To Your Voice] 9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture) 10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination) 11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption) The Resistance will be released on 14th September 2009

Mwahahaha! :evil:inglourious-basterds-soundtrack-cover-20090709033945243-000.jpg

Tracklist:The Green Leaves of Summer: Dimitri Tiomkin (from the film The Alamo) After The Verdict: Ennio Morricone (from the film The Big Gundown L'incontro Con La Figlia: Ennio Morricone (from the film The Return of Ringo) White Lightning: Charles Bernstein (from the film White Lightning) Il Mercenario (Reprisa): Ennio Morricone (from the film Il Mercenario) Slaughter: Billy Preston (from the film Slaughter) Algiers, November 1954 (from the film The Battle of Algiers) The Surrender (La resa): Ennio Morricone (from the film The Big Gundown) One Silver Dollar (Un Dollaro Bucato): Gianni Ferrio (from the film One Silver Dollar) Bath Attack: Charles Bernstein (from the film The Entity) Davon Geht Die Welt Nicht Unter: Bruno Balz, Michael Jary (from the film Die Grosse Liebe) The Man With The Big Sombrero: Phil Bouteljie, Foster Carling (from the film Hi Diddle Diddle) Ich Wollt Ich Waer Bin Huhn: Hans-Fritz Beckmann, Peter Kreuder (from the film Lucky Kids) Cat People (Putting Out The Fire): David Bowie (from the film Cat People) Mystic and Severe: Ennio Morricone (from the film Death Rides A Horse) The Devil's Rumble: Mike Curb/The Arrows (from the film Devil's Angels) Zulus: Elmer Bernstein (from the film Zulu Dawn) Un Amico: Ennio Morricone (from the film Revolver) Tiger Tank: Lalo Schifrin (from the film Kelly's Heroes) Rabbia e Tarantella: Ennio Morricone (from the film Allonsanfan) Bonus tracks (added to final version of film): Dark of The Sun (Main Theme): Jacques Loussier (from the film Dark of the Sun)
:D