whitman:

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

dylan:

I’m a man of contradictions,

I’m a man of many moods

I contain multitudes

In March 2020, the music world mourned the loss of Psychic Ills founder, frontman, and songwriter Tres Warren. At the time of his death, Warren was overflowing with creativity, actively writing new songs, and excited about the next phase of the band. He was preparing to go into the studio alongside longtime collaborator Elizabeth Hart and their bandmates to record the sixth Psychic Ills full-length, which was supposed to be out this fall. While those songs were tragically not recorded, the band did record a pair of covers for a new 7". “Never Learn Not to Love” and “Cease to Exist” are the first new Psychic Ills songs to be released since 2016’s Inner Journey Out, and while they no longer precede a new album as originally intended, they stand as a celebration of Tres Warren’s beautiful musical spirit.

Originally appearing on The Beach Boys’ 1969 album 20/20, credited to Dennis Wilson and with changes to the arrangement and lyrics, Never Learn Not To Love was written as Cease To Exist by a then unknown songwriter named Charles Manson. His version would eventually appear on his album Lie: The Love and Terror Cult, released in 1970, by which time he was already incarcerated for the events that he is most commonly known for today.

psychic ills - never learn not to love/cease to exist

o istoriji pesama: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Learn_Not_to_Love

On 5.5.2020. at 3:19, Indy said:

Celebrity stoush... you love to see it.

ml.png

KBP, šta mislite?

:hail: Najjace bi ga donabio kad bi sad snimio duet sa Noelom. Mada generalno ne treba imati posla s ovim Galagerima. 

Edited by Sludge Factory

Sad tek vidim da u ovom što sam okačio i ne piše da je to onaj staaari Freddie tribute koncerat. :D Ja sam iskoristio priliku da to strimujem na svoj hard disk (Video DownloadHelper ekstenzija za Firefox, kome treba.)