IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

This was all very uplifting and inspiring music, but then Joy Division released Unknown Pleasures, and things started getting serious again. This album was a cornerstone of the '80s and Joy Division were a synthesis of punk and new wave groups. They had simplicity, elegance, style and magic. Unknown Pleasures was the last big and significant album that we listened to before we, directly inspired by it, finally decided to form Laibach.

Moram nesto da ti kazem al da se ne ljutis. Meni su oni uvek bili foliranti. Za razliku, recimo, od Borghesie. Jbg.

<_<

ma znam jbg i ja šizim što ne nose svastike nego neke krstove ali bez brige neće ova pc tiranija još dugo mmw 

nego jel može neko da objasni šta je u ovom Klubu bilo tako uau jer deluje kao obična rupčaga puna površnih smarača na ekserima koji su se borili protiv slobe tako što su devedesetih marisali roditeljske pare plaćali ufur redbulove i tablete da bi đipali do zore uz neviđeno sranje od muzike alal vera Buntovnici :fantom:

http://www.vice.com/rs/read/klub-industrija?utm_source=vicefbsr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ovaj covek je neumoran :lol:

Samantha Maine 9:00 pm - Nov 15, 2016

His ninth solo album will be released early next year

Ty Segall has announced a new album, sharing new track ‘Orange Color Queen’ in anticipation of its release.

The album is self-tilted and follows this year’s ‘Emotional Mugger’ and the debut record from his garage punk side-project GØGGS. It’s set to be released on January 27th 2017.

Sharing lead single ‘Orange Color Queen’, Ty Segall explained the muse behind the track, in a statementto NPR. “This is a love song for my girlfriend, Denée. I’ve written her many, but I think this is my favorite,” he said.

“I travel around the world for a living and have developed a slight fear of flying. She’s one of the things that makes it better for me to travel. Especially when she is with me,” he continued.

“She has orange hair, and is my orange color queen. I rarely write songs like this, because it is so easy to sound disingenuous, but I think this one is pretty good. Thanks for listening.”

You can see the tracklisting and album artwork below.

Ty Segall Tracklist:

01. Break a Guitar
02. Freedom
03. Warm Hands (Freedom Returned)
04. Talkin’
05. The Only One
06. Thank You Mr. K
07. Orange Color Queen
08. Papers
09. Take Care (To Comb Your Hair)
10. Untitled

Ty Segall artwork: