IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

A limited-edition poster showcasing the best of turntable design – the cool, the quirky and the classic.TurntablesPoster.jpgA limited-edition poster featuring over 100 ground-breaking loudspeaker designs, including classics, rarities and modern-day icons.SpeakersPoster.jpghttp://hi-fi-posters.com/

Edited by maheem
I na kraju je odsvirao ovo, nadam se da ga zlobnici nece ukloniti sa Jutjuba. Gledajte, dok ima.
???to mu je pesma iz osamdesetih, sa taxmena. ima je na yt, cak se vidi i odavde, u nemackoj, gde je skoro sve zabranjeno.sve vreme sam cekao da billy promeni tekst, sto je cesto radio u live nastupima
November 6, 2012 22:11

Dave Grohl joins Queens Of The Stone Age for their new albumThe Foo Fighters man is playing drums on the rock band's sixth albumQueens Of The Stone Age frontman Josh Homme has revealed that Dave Grohl will be drumming on the band's forthcoming new album.The Foo Fighters man is filling in for Joey Castillo, who has left the band according to Homme, who broke the news this evening (November 6) on Zane Lowe's BBC Radio 1show.quens.jpgGrohl has long had close ties with Queens Of The Stone Age, drumming on the band's 2002 album, 'Songs For The Deaf'. The band also posted a picture on their Facebookpage, showing Grohl's name on the mixing desk - pictured.

^jedva cekam.ali mi je zanimljivo sto iz tog teksta koji si link-ovao pise: "loveless fanovi neće biti razočarani novim materijalom" dok sam negde drugde procitao da ce biti slican kao isn't anything ili slican stariji [ne i prvim] singlovima. meni to nista ne menja u oba slucaja. ako bude loveless zvuk - super, ako bude zvuk isn't anything - super.