IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

• 2 weeks later...
ALBUM RELEASE AND TOUR DATES ANNOUNCEDNov 29, 2009 Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is set to release their fifth studio album, Beat The Devil’s Tattoo, on March 8th (UK/Europe/Japan/Australia et al), March 9th (US/Canada) and March 16th (Germay). This release signifies the band’s first full-length on their own Abstract Dragon label, in partnership with Vagrant Records and Co-Op Music Group. The band wrote and recorded most of the album at The Basement Studio in Philadelphia, PA – the same room where they wrote and recorded “Howl” as well as some work in their hometown Los Angeles. Beat The Devil’s Tattoo also marks the first album with drummer Leah Shapiro.The trio is primed to embark on a North American headline tour upon release, kicking off February 26 in Sacramento and culminating at New York City’s Webster Hall on April 8. Pre-sale for all shows will start Wednesday, December 2 including a show at Slim’s in their original hometown of San Francisco, CA on release day.TRACK LISTING: BEAT THE DEVIL'S TATTOODec 1, 2009 Here is the official track listing for "Beat The Devil's Tattoo" set for release on March 8th (UK/Europe, Australia, Japan), March 9th (North America) and March 16th (Germany).1. Beat The Devil's Tattoo2. Conscience Killer3. Bad Blood4. War Machine5. Sweet Feeling6. Evol7. Mama Taught Me Better8. River Styx9. The Toll10. Aya11. Shadow's Keeper12. Long Way13. Half-State
:)
  • 2 weeks later...

Produced for BBC Four, this excellent hour-long documentary offers an engaging and comprehensive overview of the 60s/70s experimental music scene in Germany that came to be known as Krautrock. Here’s a fascinating glimpse of what it meant to be part of a generation of radical young musicians, artists and filmmakers struggling to redefine themselves in the rubble of post-war Germany. These kids were drowning in a sea of Schlager pop and classical schmaltz– arguably the music of cultural guilt and denial. Meanwhile, they had the most horrifying historical specters imaginable hanging over their heads. They were isolated, rebellious, and deeply disinterested in “traditional” anthemic western guitar rock. The synthesizer was newly invented, and electronic music as we know it today didn’t really exist yet. They breathed life into its lungs.Featuring the works of Popol Vuh, Amon Düül, Can, Cluster, Neu!, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Faust and others.

Synth BritanniaDocumentary following a generation of post-punk musicians who took the synthesiser from the experimental fringes to the centre of the pop stage.In the late 1970s, small pockets of electronic artists including the Human League, Daniel Miller and Cabaret Volatire were inspired by Kraftwerk and JG Ballard and dreamt of the sound of the future against the backdrop of bleak, high-rise Britain.The crossover moment came in 1979 when Gary Numan's appearance on Top of the Pops with Tubeway Army's Are Friends Electric heralded the arrival of synthpop. Four lads from Basildon known as Depeche Mode would come to own the new sound whilst post-punk bands like Ultravox, Soft Cell, OMD and Yazoo took the synth out of the pages of the NME and onto the front page of Smash Hits.By 1983, acts like Pet Shop Boys and New Order were showing that the future of electronic music would lie in dance music.Contributors include Philip Oakey, Vince Clarke, Martin Gore, Bernard Sumner, Gary Numan and Neil Tennant.

• 3 weeks later...

I jos jedared™, ovako se to radi! cool.gif

1.5.10: NIN fans collaborate on massive free DVD/Blu-ray of "Lights In The Sky"Our 2008 Lights In The Sky tour was an ambitious multimedia production on a scale well beyond anything we'd ever attempted before. Everyone involved was extremely proud of how it came together, and we were devastated when, for a variety of reasons, we were unable to capture it professionally for a theatrical or commercial release. As a "plan B" of sorts, early last year we released a massive 405GB free download of raw HD footage captured at three different shows during the tour. The idea was to get the footage out in the wild and see what our notoriously enterprising fans could do with it. There were no rules. No strings attached. This was a gift, and an experiment, and for the past year we've watched it come to life in more ways than we could have ever imagined.Fans have edited thousands of videos from the footage, assembled their own DVDs and live albums, even held theatrical screenings of their creations. And now, the ambitious and well-organized group known as This One Is On Us have released their massive, highly-anticipated creation, Another Version of the Truth: The Gift.For 12 months, a core team of dozens of fans and a network of thousands spanning the entire globe pooled their efforts to create this professional-quality 1080p 5.1 concert film, and have released it in every format from Blu-ray and DVD to iPod and YouTube. It combines footage from all three shows and includes DVD menus, bonus footage, a PDF booklet, and more. That something of this scale was produced entirely by fans, on their own time, purely for the sake of giving something back to the community, is absolutely unprecedented. You can read all about the project and find all the download links here, or watch it immediately on YouTube
. Theatrical screenings are already being organized, you can find more info about those here.This is yet another example of a devoted fanbase and a policy of openness combining to fill in blanks left by old media barriers. The entire NIN camp is absolutely thrilled that treating our fans with respect and nurturing their creativity has led to such an overwhelming outpour of incredible content, and that we now have such a high quality souvenir from our most ambitious tour ever. Or, as Trent simply put it, "Nine Inch Nails fans kick ass."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------posted by rob at 10:17am
Primer:Jebu kevu i zvuk i slika!

mi smo isto letos u pragu snimali rejdiohed. ce izidje dividi u martu. ja podno svoje. ima lep trejler na jutjubu.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">

Fino. NIN su vec uradili to pre izvesnog vremena (cini mi se da sam postovao i to mozda bas na ovom topicu), fanovi (ista ova ekipa) skupili snimke iz publike sa koncerta na kom su svirali ceo The Downward Spiral album i napravili/izmontirali od toga live DVD i ispalo je super. Ovo sad je slicno tome samo podignuto na 1 visu razinu™, jer je bend svojom opremom (HD kamerama, profi snimanjem zvuka i svime jos sto uz to ide) snimao te koncerte s namerom da izda DVD/blurej, ali je to iz nekih razloga propalo, pa su taj kompletan sirov materijal dali na poklon, ukupno 400GB. Pa su se fanovi zezali sami montirajuci materijal kako je ko hteo. E, sad su skupili na gomilu ono sto valja od toga i sastavili sva tri koncerta kao, prakticno, klasicano live izdanje. Jednostavno, umetnici (muzicari, filmadzije i svi ostali) moraju da preuzmu inicijativu kad je u pitanju cela ova prica oko interneta, file-sharinga, downloadovanja, "kradje" itsl. i iskoriste ovo na pravi nacin kao npr. ova dva pomenuta benda gore plus Prodidzi, Bisti Bojsi i jos neki. A ne kao izvesni gospodin frontmen izvesnog benda <_< Mada je ovo prica za drugi, vec postojeci topic, tj. vise njih. :)

• 2 weeks later...
http://torrentfreak.com/oink-admin-found-not-guilty-walks-free-100115/"Lawyers have presented their final arguments in the trial of Alan Ellis. The prosecution slammed the ex-OiNK admin, saying that the site was set up with dishonest and profiteering intentions right from the start. The defense tore into IFPI and countered by calling Ellis an innovator with talents to be nurtured. Today the jury returned a unanimous verdict of not guilty, and Ellis walked free." :Hail:
  • 2 weeks later...