IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

Tokom 80-tih bila je jedna od najljepših glumica.

U filmovima je uglavnom služila kao

ukras i taj zadatak je uspješno obavljala.

Travolta i ona su prije par godina izgubili sina, a sad i ovo. :sad:

RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Olivia de Havilland, Golden Age of Hollywood star, dies at 104

Olivia de Havilland, one of the last remaining stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood, has died at the age of 104.

De Havilland's career spanned more than 50 years and almost 50 feature films, and she was the last surviving actor from Gone with the Wind (1939).

The film earned her one of her five Oscar nominations.

De Havilland, who had lived in Paris since 1960, was central in taking down Hollywood's studio system, giving actors better contracts.

She also had a tempestuous relationship with her sister, fellow Oscar-winning actress Joan Fontaine.

At the time of her death, De Havilland was the oldest living performer to have won an Oscar.

Sjajna glumica, šteta što nije dobila Oskara za "The Snake Pit", odličan film sa prilično kontroverznom tematikom za to vreme. Mada su mi prva asocijacija na nju sva ona ostvarenja koja je snimila sa Erolom Flinom, njih dvoje su bili jedinstven filmski par...

:laugh:

dobar :laugh:

samo bih thela da se zovem 

Mustang D’Electrolites 

(kad me glupaci vec zajebavaju sa d vit. i elektrolitima)

Edited by mustang

Kad pogledam Parkerovu filmografiju, vecina filmova mi nije nesto (ili nije moja solja caja), ali zato kapa dole za Midnight Express, Mississippi Burning i Angel Heart. Znao je da ubode i prenese pravu atmosferu..

Edited by Jimmy Kowalski