IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

Glavni glumac u Bubašinteru je bio izvjesni Dragan Radulović (ma ko to bio), premda je žarko Bajić prvo ime na imdb-u.žarko Bajić je igrao manje uloge u nekoliko naših filmova, obično neke predstavnike vlasti, (policijski inspektor u Specijalnom vaspitanju). Obavezan dio stajlinga su mu bile naočare sa debelim crnim okvirima (Leo Martin ili Minja Subota 70's look).

• 2 weeks later...

Umro je Sydney Pollackhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001628/220px-Sydney_Pollack.jpg"Sydney made the world a little better, movies a little better and even dinner a little better. A tip of the hat to a class act," George Clooney said in a statement from his publicist.

Sydney Pollack (July 1, 1934 - May 26, 2008) was an Academy Award-winning American film director, producer and actor. He directed more than 21 films and 10 television shows, acted in over 30 films or shows, and produced over 44 films. Pollack is best known for directing films Out of Africa (Academy Awards, 1985), Tootsie (1982), Three Days of the Condor (1975), The Yakuza (1975), The Way We Were and Jeremiah Johnson (1972), along with newer films The Interpreter (2005), Sabrina (1995), The Firm (1993) and Havana (1990). He appeared in over 15 films, including The Interpreter (2005), Eyes Wide Shut (1999), Husbands and Wives (1992), The Player (1992), and The Electric Horseman (1979). In 2007, he appeared opposite George Clooney in Michael Clayton, a film which he also co-produced.
Tu je negde i This Property is Codemned Edited by Hustler

šteta! Jeste da je poslednjih 10-15 godina tek ponekad režirao za isto vreme ostvario je i nekoliko simpatičnih ostvarenja kao glumac. Kad god ga vidim setim se Alenovog Husbands and Wives. Tu je sjajan. Teško sam poverovao da mu gluma nije primaran posao. Delovalo je, gde god se pojavljivao, da to radi isključivo zbog zadovoljsta i da uživa. Pre par meseci pojavio se i u mom omiljenom The Sopranos. Jako talentovan čovek, šteta za film. RIP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...