IGNORED

Slike vasih ljubimaca

Cica83

1 hour ago, Arkadija said:

@mustang

Neka zlikovačka mačka je došla da sedi na vašem prozoru i da nervira Ivana? kako je rešen taj incident? 

ona je od komsije. posto nije mrdnula dosadilo mu da gleda. al danas je video bengalsku macku bio je u soku sta je to. lepa velika. 

pozerka prava :wub:
Dečak je, a mačka više kao generički naziv.
Smešno je a ne vidi se (naravno) što se ukipio i ne zna šta ga je snašlo.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Pu, što nisam znao da ima ova nauka da se time bavim:)

Perception

•  
  •  
  •  
. 1999;28(6):749-63.
doi: 10.1068/p2884.

Identification of gender in domestic-cat faces with and without training: perceptual learning of a natural categorization task

Affiliations

Abstract

Three experiments were conducted to determine whether human observers could identify the gender of 40 domestic cats (20 female, 20 male) depicted in individual color photographs. In experiment 1a, observers performed at chance for photographs depicting whole cats, cat heads (bodies occluded), and cat bodies (heads occluded). Experiment 1b showed that chance performance was also obtained when the photographs were full-face close-ups of the cats. Experiment 2a revealed that even with gender-identification training on 30 (15 female, 15 male) of the 40 face close-ups, observers were unable to generalize their training to reliably identify the gender of the 10 remaining test faces (5 female, 5 male). However, experiment 2b showed that gender-identification training with the 14 most accurately identified faces from experiment 1b (7 female, 7 male) was successful in raising gender identification of the 10 test faces above chance. Experiments 3a and 3b extended this facilitative effect of gender-identification training to a population of animal-care workers. The findings indicate that, with appropriate training, human observers can identify the gender of cat faces at an above-chance level. A perceptual category learning account emphasizing the on-line formation of differentiated male versus female prototypes during training is offered as an explanation of the findings.

6 hours ago, mustang said:

mozete li vi mackari po faci da odredite jel neko macka ili macor?

Nisam mačkar (više), ali imam svoj metod, kad vidim mačku kažem "mac, mac" i ako me je pogledao onda je muško, a ako me je pogledala onda je žensko.

Ne radi samo ako se radnja ne dešava u Srbiji pa mačka ne razume "mac, mac" i ne pogleda me uopšte.