• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

gadja beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadorigadjama gramma berida bimbala glandri galassassa laulitalominigadji beri bin blassa glassala laula lonni cadorsu sassala bimgadjama tuffm i zimzalla binban gligla wowolimai bin beri bano katalominai rhinozerossola hopsamen laulitalomini hoooogadjama rhinozerossola hopsamenbluku terrullala blaulala loooohugo ball

Since the Prehistoric ages and the days of ancient GreeceRight down through the Middle AgesPlanet earth kept going through changesAnd then the renaissance came, the times continued to changeNothing stayed the same, but there were always renegadesLike Chief Sitting Bull, Tom PaineDr. Martin Luther King, Malcolm XThey were renegades of their time and ageThe mighty RenegadesNow renegades are the people with their own philosophiesThey change the course of historyEveryday people like you and meWe're the renegades we're the peopleWith our own philosophiesWe change the course of historyEveryday people like you and meC'mon!artistid-5261-4150-Medium-SittingBullIIWeb.jpg

They can make your skin smoother, your body stronger and are good for kidneys. When I was in an army hospital in Jiangti province, I often brought foetuses home. They were pink, like little mice, with hands and feet. Normally, I buy some pork to make soup (with the foetuses added). I know they are human beings, and (eating them) feels disgusting. But at that time, it was already very popular.

THE BOX Slavoljub StankovićTo je princip: onakav si, kakve kutije pakuješ.Sve je pakovanje. I sve ima neko pakovanje. To je moja filozofija. Pakujemo kad pričamo, pakujemo kad slušamo. Pakujemo kad volimo, pakujemo kad mrzimo. Pakujemo sebe, pakujemo druge. Pakujemo sve. I pakujemo stalno. Koliko god da pakujemo, uvek postoji nešto što još nismo spakovali. To je, takođe, princip. Pakerski. Zato na početku svake selidbe napravimo kutiju, koja ostaje otvorena do samog kraja. Prva i poslednja. Za nju sam zadužen ja.Ja pakujem nekoliko kutija u isto vreme. Zovu me Cvrle. Na pakerskom Zwerle.