IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

I would like to tell you, I would like to sayThat I knew that this would happenThat things would go this wayBut I cannot deceive you, this was never plannedI know that you're the right girl but do you think that I am the right man?1...2...3...4,5,6,7,Right face wrong time, she's sweetBut I don't wanna fall in loveToo late, so deep, better run causeBut I don't wanna fall in loveCan't sleep, can't eat, can't think straightI don't wanna...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Robert Stadler's lighting installation in the church of Saint-Paul Saint-Louis in Paris.imageWorks_jowNLf.jpgnuit-blanche-2007_1-square.jpgedit: vazno, zaboravio da stavim fotografiju iz drugog ugla. samo sa ulaza se vidi "?"

Edited by Takeshi
cms_image_14861.jpgLay your head in my lapLet the sound of my laugh comfort you now here in the coldYour face gets wet as the drink slips from my handThe faster i drive the harder i cry don't worry i'll get us thereAnd i look down at youYou look up at meWe're a real fucked up familyWe make it home this place is a messThe smell of cologne mixed with all that we ownNot much i must confessI hold your hand as you slip from meAs i watch your breath i say to myself one day this will all endAnd i look at youYou look at meWe're a real fucked up familyAll night i feel it insideBut i know you're right as i begin to packWithout raising your eyes i hear you sigh oh you'll be backBecause i look to you and you look to meWe're a real fucked up family