IGNORED

Premier League 2022-23

ArleKino

opa. liverpul već baca klopa pod autobus :happy: (el pais, google translate)

There are signings in which Klopp is limited to giving the go-ahead. Regarding Núñez, the coach went a step further. Not only did he break the basic rule of not paying more than 50 million. He endorsed the double payment while outright ruling out more affordable or proven alternatives, such as Richarlison, Heung-min Son, or Lewandowski, offered by his agent Pini Zahavi. Following his directive, in June Liverpool bought the Uruguayan's rights from Benfica with the dual mission of filling the void left by Sadio Mané and playing at the top that had regularly corresponded to Firmino. gigantic company. In particular, the succession of Mané, organizational and emotional pillar of the team for six years. The coach warned that Núñez had the resources to achieve it: he pointed out his energetic 23 years, his brave character, his considerable height of 1.87 and, fundamentally, his shocking dynamism.

The disappointment came in the preseason. Ten days of training were enough for the technical secretariat to sound the alarm: “We have to get Firmino back”.

They say in Liverpool that when Klopp subjected the newcomer to the battery of exercises that measure mental speed to respond to situations of maximum difficulty in confined spaces, it was revealed that the striker made too many wrong decisions and that under pressure his controls were a lottery. Since then, Klopp has worked hard to train him with patience and, meanwhile, use him as an opportunist to fight centers or use him as a revulsive in broken matches, where he can find spaces to easily put himself in unbalanced situations. On the first day of the Premier, against Fulham, he left him on the bench. In the second he was exposed for giving a header to an opponent. Three dates of suspension fell on him and he hardly transcends the substitution.

Liverpool's American owners were stunned when Klopp outright ruled out the player he himself was hell-bent on signing for a record fee. Many club employees, football experts, had warned Klopp that he was risking a lot. But the German, genuinely enthusiastic about the scorer after seeing him in a Champions League tie, preferred to be guided by the illusion of the purchase. “At Benfica, Darwin was a striker, period”, explains the analyst of a Premier League team; “In the Portuguese league there are shortcomings, and there are some spaces that never appear in a competitive league. Jardel scored dozens of goals for Porto. But Jardel was not signed by the big clubs because in Portugal the defenses grant spaces that in England or Spain are much narrower”.

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin

Glupost ovo za Zardela, on je kidao i u Ligi Sampiona, bio je i najbolji strelac LS, a nastavio je da kida i sa Galatasarajem u LS.

Edited by Meazza
  • +1 3

Jardela su iz Galatasaraja vratili u Portugal posle godinu dana nezadovoljni ucinkom, covek je za jednu sezonu dao 34 gola na 43 utakmice :lolol: 

Apsolutna glupost, strasan spic, danas bi se tukli za njega sirom Evrope.

• +1 3

Dobre su mu ove budžetske alternative što je izlistao - Son za koga su Spursi tražili 100 miliona, Richarlison za kog su Spursi dali 60 miliona da sedi na klupi, i Lewandovski koji zarađuje 350,000 nedeljno :smiley_hail:

mene zanima samo ovaj deo gde liverpul prebacuje odgovornost za nunjeza na klopa, a koliko su pouzdane te insajderske informacije saznaćemo verujem već relativno brzo :fantom:

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin
18 minutes ago, copkillah said:

Mislim da se prestrogi prema novinaru El Paisa, ipak je imao celih mesec dana da utvrdi da je Darvin Nunjez greška.

brate ja sam to utvrdio mesec dana pre nego što ste ga i doveli jer sam struka™. fun fact, darwin je postojao i pre liverpula. 

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin
4 minutes ago, Pokojni Ruxin said:

brate ja sam to utvrdio mesec dana pre nego što ste ga i doveli jer sam struka™. fun fact, darwin je postojao i pre liverpula. 

samo još da utvrdimo i kako se struci™ desilo da se izblamira kačenjem tog teksta pa da nastavimo dalje :whistle:

ne vidim da je iko osporio da liverpul prebacuje odgornost za darwina na klopa, što je deo na koji sam se ja fokusirao otpočeka, ali slažem se sa svim ostalim vrlo očiglednim stvarima o kojima birate da pričate umesto toga :whistle:

Edited by Pokojni Ruxin
2 minutes ago, Pokojni Ruxin said:

ne vidim da je iko osporio da liverpul prebacuje odgornost za darwina na klopa, što je deo na koji sam se ja fokusirao od otpočeka, ali slažem se sa svim ostalim vrlo očiglednim stvarima o kojima birate da pričate umesto toga :whistle:

u pravu si, kako da osporimo eminentnog novinara El Paisa i njegove insajdere iz kluba

hoćeš uputiti javno izvinjenje el paisu i meni ako slični narativi dospeju do nekih uglednih athletica? 

ajde odmah da utvrdimo šta se važi, meni nije teško da držim na oku :fantom:

El Pais - tier 1 za Liverpool. Mora pišem Jamesu Pearce-u da je otišao u tier 2. Inače je tekst "o insajderima u Liverpulu koji misle da je Darwin mentalno spor..." prepisan pd nekog španskog novinara žute štampe, koji je verovatno tier1 i za portugalsku ligu i za Liverpool. Not. A tekst je izašao pre jedno 5 do 10 dana. Stvarno, ako ti je toliko trebalo da se spustiš na nivo the sun-a onda nek ti je alal.

• +1 1
  • Redoran locked and unpinned this topic