• Ne znam
  2. 2. Koju vakcinu biste napre uzeli?

• Pfizer and BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Sputnik V
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sinopharm China
    • Svejedno mi je

Kolega dobio juče popodne poziv za fajzera u Zavod za biocide za jutros 9-11.
Javlja sad da je malo zaglavio, nisu još stigle vakcine, ali mu rekli, sad će to...

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

21 minutes ago, InvisibleLight said:

Jel su vas pitali u lab koju vakc. ste dobili i kad?

Mene da, valjda vode neku statistiku kad dobiju rezultat AT

Jok. A u INEPu sam radio.

Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low

In a rare admission of the weakness of Chinese coronavirus vaccines, the country’s top disease control official says their effectiveness is low and the government is considering mixing them to give them a boost.

Chinese vaccines “don’t have very high protection rates,” said the director of the China Centers for Disease Control, Gao Fu, at a conference Saturday in the southwestern city of Chengdu.

Beijing has distributed hundreds of millions of doses in other countries while also trying to promote doubt about the effectiveness of Western vaccines.

“It’s now under formal consideration whether we should use different vaccines from different technical lines for the immunization process,” Gao said.

The effectiveness rate of a coronavirus vaccine from Sinovac, a Chinese developer, at preventing symptomatic infections has been found to be as low as 50.4% by researchers in Brazil. By comparison, the vaccine made by Pfizer has been found to be 97% effective.

Beijing has yet to approve any foreign vaccines for use in China, where the coronavirus emerged in late 2019.

Gao gave no details of possible changes in strategy but mentioned mRNA, a previously experimental technique used by Western vaccine developers while China’s drug makers used traditional technology.

“Everyone should consider the benefits mRNA vaccines can bring for humanity,” Gao said. “We must follow it carefully and not ignore it just because we already have several types of vaccines already.”

Gao previously raised questions about the safety of mRNA vaccines. He was quoted by the official Xinhua News Agency as saying in December he couldn’t rule out negative side effects because they were being used for the first time on healthy people.

Chinese state media and popular health and science blogs also have questioned the safety and effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine, which uses mRNA.

As of April 2, some 34 million people have received both of the two doses required by Chinese vaccines and about 65 million received one, according to Gao.

Experts say mixing vaccines, or sequential immunization, might boost effectiveness rates. Trials around the world are looking at mixing of vaccines or giving a booster shot after a longer time period. Researchers in Britain are studying a possible combination of Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines.

https://apnews.com/article/beijing-immunizations-chengdu-coronavirus-pandemic-china-675bcb6b5710c7329823148ffbff6ef9

Edited by vememah

ovo nije teorija zavere već navodno opsežno istraživanje podanika kraljice babe

20.2 million doses of AstraZeneca had given in the UK

Overall risk of these blood clots is approximately 4 people in a million (One in 255,696)

MHRA had received 79 UK reports of blood clotting cases alongside low levels of platelets

44 of the 79 cases were of CVST ( cerebral venous sinus thrombosis) with thrombocytopenia

35 of the 79 cases were of thrombosis in other major veins with thrombocytopenia

79 cases occurred in 51 women and 28 men, aged from 18 to 79 years

19 deaths (One in 1,063,157) 19 people have died out of the 79 cases, 13 females and 6 males

11 out of the 19 people who died were under the age of 50

3 of whom were under 30

14 of these 19 cases were of CVST with thrombocytopenia 5 of the 19 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia

All 79 cases occurred after a first dose of the vaccine

- dakle konačno i oni da priznaju problematičnost astra zeke, odlučili su da za mlađe od 30 preporuče druge vakcine jer je u toj uzrastnoj grupi veći rizik od smrti od vakcine nego od korole

- btw tromboembolizam se javio i kod 2 osobe čipovane rajfajzenom, ali je to dva slučaja u 11 miliona doza, 20x ređe nego kod astrazeke 

• Hvala 1

Sretnem jednu osobu, kaže primila Fajzer vakcinu jer je jedino ona napravljena od živog virusa. :isuse:

Jao, kakve sam nadljudske napore uložio da ništa ne objašnjavam, već se samo nasmešim i produžim dalje. Valjda zato što je uopšte primila vakcinu, što je dovoljno samo po sebi.

• +1 2
  • Wub 1
  • Haha 5
28 minutes ago, gone fishing said:

ovo nije teorija zavere već navodno opsežno istraživanje podanika kraljice babe

- dakle konačno i oni da priznaju problematičnost astra zeke, odlučili su da za mlađe od 30 preporuče druge vakcine jer je u toj uzrastnoj grupi veći rizik od smrti od vakcine nego od korole

- btw tromboembolizam se javio i kod 2 osobe čipovane rajfajzenom, ali je to dva slučaja u 11 miliona doza, 20x ređe nego kod astrazeke 

Nije dokazano nista od ovoga, ovo su prosto nagadjanja.

incidenca od trombocitopenije je (pisalo se o tome) otprilike ista i bez vakcine.

A ovo u boldu je sasvim netacno.

• -1 1
39 minutes ago, kud u maglu Simoviću said:

koja je, i da li uopšte ima razlike između sinovecove i sinofarmove vakcine?

ima, neko je ovde ostavio negde tekst da je sinovac vacc za bogatune u Kini a sinofarm za raju

12 minutes ago, Caligula said:

incidenca od trombocitopenije je (pisalo se o tome) otprilike ista i bez vakcine.

pa sad za dokaz ćemo morati da sačekamo još par meseci ili godina ali je vidljivo podudaranje podataka u uk i eu

- sestra john je to detaljno objasnio, za one koji imaju vremena da pogledaju video :D

- btw razboleo se tako da će danas, prvi put od 26 januara prošle godine, preskočiti pravljenje videa :ziga:

- ne veruje da je korola jer se čipovao rajfajzenom pre 7 nedelja, verovatno obična prehlada mada je imao temp. kojotušu i povremeno se nakašlje

Edited by gone fishing
30 minutes ago, Caligula said:

Khm.

Član nemačkog regulacionog tela:

Instances of a very rare clotting condition in women aged under 60 who received AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine were 20 times higher than would normally be expected, Christian Bogdan, a member of Germany’s vaccine committee, said on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-astrazenec-idUSKBN2BU29V

Zvanična KZŠ britanskog regulacionog tela:

Professor Raine: (06:07)
The balance of benefits and risks is very favorable for older people, but it is more finely balanced for the younger people. And we at the MHRA are advising that this evolving evidence should be taken into account when considering how the vaccine is used.

https://www.rev.com/transcript-editor/shared/rPtaVnnLK7lj7iiJDFz8P5yYDBlLgPV35ccKODdOgJwYUqOenqoS9Ao_-1ZBxDRyWx7Hrcso8LobxtqG4fAyfGR7wg0?loadFrom=PastedDeeplink&ts=367.25 (direktan link na tu rečenicu u snimku)

e5H5Tq8.png

tD2IbrH.png

rwGqsrP.png

Izvor: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976877/CovidStats_07-04-21-final.pdf

Edited by vememah
  • +1 6