• Ne znam
  2. 2. Koju vakcinu biste napre uzeli?

• Pfizer and BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Sputnik V
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sinopharm China
    • Svejedno mi je

Preko 50% Izraelaca primilo obe doze, sad imaju par stotina novozaraženih dnevno, manje od 10.000 aktivnih slučajeva i manje od 700 ljudi u bolnici u celoj državi. Koeficijent reprodukcije R im je 0,6, veoma daleko od nivoa potrebnog za održavanje i širenje epidemije.

Fewer than 10,000 active cases of COVID in Israel

Number of hospitalized coronavirus patients falls to 669, including 468 seriously-ill patients.

A total of 229 new cases of the coronavirus were diagnosed across Israel Saturday, according to data released by the Health Ministry Sunday evening.

Just 1.3% of tests conducted Saturday came back positive, up slightly from 1.1% of tests carried out Friday.

There are now just 9,608 known active cases of the virus in Israel, of which 669 are being treated in hospitals. That is down from 11,708 known cases and 694 COVID hospitalizations on Friday.

Of those 669 hospitalizations, 468 patients are in serious condition.

Infection coefficient rose to 0.60 as of March 17th, the latest date for which information on the coefficient is available due to the 10-day delay between the date of actual infection and test results. That is up from 0.59 the day before, but remains far below the 1.0 R reproduction rate, which marks the level of spread needed for the virus to maintain a stable number of infections in a population.

The infection coefficient last topped 1.0 on February 24th, when it hit 1.02, before falling sharply.

The total number of coronavirus-related fatalities now stands at 6,183, including five deaths Saturday and two Sunday.

Thus far, 5,220,509 Israelis have received at least one dose of the vaccine, or 56.14% of the population, with 50.66% of, or 4,710,716 people having received two doses.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/299287

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1
  • Hvala 2

Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said on Friday, March 26th, the government would take action against healthcare workers who refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus, following new reports of infections in hospitals.
“The government intends to intervene,” Draghi told a news conference. “It’s absolutely not good that unvaccinated workers are in contact with sick people.”

The prime minister said Justice Minister Marta Cartabia was preparing regulation, likely a decree, but the details had not yet been determined.

On Thursday, March 25th, Liguria region president Giovanni Toti called for a national law after at least 12 people were infected with coronavirus at two hospitals in the area due to two unvaccinated health workers.

“In light of the need to protect citizens at a fragile time, such as hospitalisation, there may be the legal conditions, and also political, for a measure,” Toti said.

“It’s clear that we need a national law, because we risk chaos in our hospitals in a few weeks,” he added, calling for a “clear regulatory framework”...

https://www.thelocal.it/20210327/italy-to-restrict-anti-vaxx-health-workers-pm/

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

To će se sve toliko stalno menjati da ne vredi ni pratiti ( osim ako nekome ne treba trenutno ).

Astru pljuju a najbolji prolaz ima:laugh:

Edited by arkonada

Ja se sad uopste e kajem sto sma primio Astru,a nekako sma je njamanje zeleo, bio sam u fazonu, daj bilo sta sem Astre, emdjutim, em prva doza izgleda najbrze daje antitela, em je izgleda efikasnija i kod mutacija nego sto se mislilo(mada to najverovatnie za sve vakcine vazi)..ipak, ne znam  dali bih je olako davao starijima i ljudima ostlejivog zdravlja..

Svaka drzava bi trebala da primjeni UK model. Uvesti restrikcije i odloziti 2 dozu na 3 mjeseca. Bio sam skeptican kad su to uradili ali se pokazalo kao savrsena stategija. Restrikcije imaju efekta prvih 6 nedjelja a do tada vec pelcujes trecinu stanovnistva i kolektivni imunitet standardno raste i smanjuje R

• +1 1
17 minutes ago, Misko said:

Ja se sad uopste e kajem sto sma primio Astru,a nekako sma je njamanje zeleo, bio sam u fazonu, daj bilo sta sem Astre, emdjutim, em prva doza izgleda najbrze daje antitela, em je izgleda efikasnija i kod mutacija nego sto se mislilo(mada to najverovatnie za sve vakcine vazi)..ipak, ne znam  dali bih je olako davao starijima i ljudima ostlejivog zdravlja..

Odakle ovo?

how yes no

astrazeka ima efikasnost od 10% kod j.a. soja, koji je već prisutan u pola evrope, samo fali da postane dominantan i briti su ga ugasili, zato kod nas nije moglo da se potroši 150k doza te vakcine, na stranu što ima češće i snažnije neželjene reakcije od drugih vakcina, nije ni čudo što je toliko ljudi izbegava

sve reakcije osim nemanja reakcije, kad ti kazu da ti vakcina ne radi, jer nemash reakciju [emoji38]ol:

sent from bubamoto

Pa to ti kažem.

.... Shiit has hit the fan!