IGNORED

Sve o senfu

Anonymous

3 minutes ago, aram said:

Sasvim bih tu na ovo banatjaninovo dodao i maličak sitno seckane jabuke skuvane u sopstvenom soku s malo muskatnog oraha i par karanfilića. 

i onda to ostavio da dzedzi nekolike dane, ili se odmah bacio na?

Just now, renne said:

iliodeš u merkator i pokukuješ sve te vaše senjaf zajebancije

ima sa jabukama, malinama, grožđem, kiselim kupusom

necu. u ovu kucu ionako jedino ja jedem senfa, shto da ga ne ukrashavam :hihi:

• +1 1
1 minute ago, gospa buba said:

necu. u ovu kucu ionako jedino ja jedem senfa, shto da ga ne ukrashavam :hihi:

pa odeš sebe radi

i kod nas u kuću 50:50, samo ja jedem

i odem i kupim

nego, este videli što sam napravio split, niko da me pohvali

• +1 2

kako zgotoviti senf po svom ukusu u kucnim uslovima.

https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/how-to-cook/how-to-make-mustard

First the seeds; you have white (or yellow), brown and black to choose from. The white seeds are slightly milder, brown are punchier and black are the most potent. You can grind them right down to achieve a smooth mustard, or just crush them lightly for a textured wholegrain mustard, depending on the desired consistency.

Many different liquids can be used, including water, vinegar and lemon juice; or alcohols such as beer or wine. The famous Dijon mustard originally used verjus (a type of unripe grape juice) which rose to prominence thanks to its tart flavour that gave a smooth, less acidic finish.

The heat of the mustard depends on the temperature of the liquid used when blending. English mustard (the hottest type) is made with cold water, whereas American ‘yellow’ mustard is brought to the boil, which gives it a milder flavour, with plenty of turmeric added for that vivid colour.

The choice of liquid also determines how long the potency of the mustard will last. Cold water will give a punchy mustard for a day, but soon deteriorates over a couple of days, while vinegar ages nicely and preserves the strength of the seeds. Mustard can be stored out of the fridge indefinitely without going bad, but the potency can weaken. If your old mustard is tasting a little bland, mix with a little vinegar which will liven it up again.

Some mustard recipes include a sweetener of some kind, usually sugar or honey. Bavarian mustard contains dark brown sugar to give it that almost treacle-like sweetness, and works well slathered over a bratwurst with some tangy sauerkraut.

The recipe below is a great start to making your own mustard – once you've mastered this, feel free to experiment with a range of flavours and textures.

Ingredients

100g of mustard seeds

300ml of white wine, vinegar or beer

salt

sugar, or honey

The choice of liquid also determines how long the potency of the mustard will last. Cold water will give a punchy mustard for a day, but soon deteriorates over a couple of days, while vinegar ages nicely and preserves the strength of the seeds. Mustard can be stored out of the fridge indefinitely without going bad, but the potency can weaken. If your old mustard is tasting a little bland, mix with a little vinegar which will liven it up again.

Some mustard recipes include a sweetener of some kind, usually sugar or honey. Bavarian mustard contains dark brown sugar to give it that almost treacle-like sweetness, and works well slathered over a bratwurst with some tangy sauerkraut.

The recipe below is a great start to making your own mustard – once you've mastered this, feel free to experiment with a range of flavours and textures.

Ingredients

Mustard

100g of mustard seeds

300ml of white wine, vinegar or beer

salt

sugar, or honey

12 – 24 hours beforehand, soak the mustard seeds in your liquid of choice e.g. white wine vinegar or beer. The seeds will soak up most of the liquid and soften, making them easier to process

Strain the seeds and keep the liquid. Using a small food processor or mortar and pestle, grind the seeds to a paste. Add the liquid back in to achieve desired consistency. If you want a smooth mustard, pass through a fine sieve

After you have mastered this simple base, it's time to add flavourings. Taste the mustard and season with salt and sugar or honey; you can add turmeric to enhance the colour, or other spices such as black pepper or ground cloves for something aromatic. The addition of fresh herbs makes for a beautiful mustard – finely chopped tarragon is a classic example.

1 hour ago, ivy said:

ja sam jednom pravila taj senf i to je toliko ljuto i ostro da se ne mos trpeti...cisti sinuse do mozga koliko je ostro

pa kazu gore da ljutina, osim od boje zrna, zavisi i od temperature tecnosti pa se da podesiti. 

@adam

ja sam pravila sa hladnom vodom i bilo je jako ljuto..ali sam ga odmah bacila jer sam poludela od ostrine..a vidis da sam ga sacuvala nekoliko dana bio bi bolji..davno je to bilo,nisam nista istrazili i bila sam nestrpljiva :D moze da se podvede pod mlados-ludos :D

• +1 1

ovo o ljutini senfa me podsetilo epizodu iz tamo negde 2007. bazamo po sajmu vina u Bordou ceo dan, spali s nogu, gladni, a nigde ničega na vidiku da se na brzinu pojede. i nabasamo na budicu kraj jednog od ulaza sa kafom, osveženjem i viršlama u kifli. od priloga, samo senf, viršle tanušne, a kifle suvkaste. uzmem ja dve odmah i kažem onoj sestri da pojača senf. jebote... ono oslepljuje, a sinuse od onda ni nemam više :laugh: jeo sam ga onako ljutog, a suze samo teku. jedan sam uspeo da sabijem, drugi bacio.

Edited by banatjanin