IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Joe je toliko uspjesan da se ni D kandidati ne zele slikati s njim:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Joe Biden will appear in Pittsburgh on Friday as an opening step in a broader campaign to promote the White House's achievements in key states before the midterm elections.

But two of the three leading Democrats on Pennsylvania's statewide ballot this spring who were invited to appear with Biden will not attend, their campaigns confirmed on the eve of the president's visit.

Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, a leading Senate candidate, and state Attorney General Josh Shapiro, the likely Democratic nominee in the race for governor, will be absent because of scheduling conflicts, according to their spokespeople. Another top Senate candidate, Rep. Conor Lamb, a longtime Biden supporter based in Pittsburgh, will attend, his office confirmed. All three had been invited to participate in a photo line with the president.

Key Pa. Dems to miss Biden visit, cite scheduling conflicts (msn.com)

On 21.12.2021. at 16:50, braca said:

Teško, vrlo teško. S obzirom da ih nisu strpali u zatvor, sve će ići i dalje ovom puževom brzinom, pa kad za par godina to stigne na dnevni red nekog suda, Tramp će ponovo jahati i ekspresno ih pomilovati, kao i prošli put što je uradio svojim pulenima. U medjuvremenu oni spremaju državni udar na oči celog sveta.

Donald je danas javno i napismeno priznao da je pokušao državni udar, sa sve detaljima. I obećao pomilovanja, kao što sam i rekao. 

I dalje nije u zatvoru. “Pravna država” 

• 2 weeks later...

Sta nam radi Sleepy Joe, ima li ko da ga probudi:

The U.S. Census Bureau said on Tuesday that the United States' 2021 goods trade deficit with China rose by $45 billion, or 14.5%, to $355.3 billion, the largest since a 2018 record of $418.2 billion.

Services exports to China, which had been a bright spot for U.S. trade, fell sharply as the pandemic slashed Chinese tourism and business travel to the United States and cut the flow of Chinese students to U.S. universities, reaching only 52% of the target.

"We have engaged the PRC (People's Republic of China) on its shortfalls for months, but have not seen real signs towards making good on the purchase commitments and our patience is wearing thin," Adam Hodge, a spokesperson for the U.S. Trade Representative's office, said in an e-mailed statement.

"Regardless of how these negotiations conclude, the fact remains that the Phase One Agreement did not address the core problems with the PRC's state-led economy," Hodge said, adding that the Biden administration would "shape the environment around China" by building U.S. competitiveness, diversifying markets and limiting the impact of China's "harmful practices."

Former USTR chief of staff Jamieson Greer, who helped negotiate the Phase 1 deal, said that clause could be used to pursue "retrospective enforcement for what's been missed."

"It's in the interest of the administration to pursue enforcement," said Greer, a trade lawyer with King and Spalding.

"With a few kind of narrow exceptions, we haven't really seen that much enforcement" on trade matters from the Biden administration, he added.

U.S. December trade data reveals massive shortfall in China's 'Phase 1' purchases | Reuters

Sleepy Joe:

While today’s report is elevated, forecasters continue to project inflation easing substantially by the end of 2022. And fortunately we saw positive real wage growth last month, and moderation in auto prices, which have made up about a quarter of headline inflation over the last year. We separately saw good news with new unemployment claims continuing to decline. That’s a sign of the real progress we’ve made in getting Americans back to work over the last year.

Statement by President Biden on January Consumer Price Index Report | The White House

Realnost:

Real average weekly earnings decreased 0.5 percent over the month due to the change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 0.6 percent in the average workweek.

Jos gore je kad se pogleda zadnjih 12 mjeseci:

Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.7 percent, seasonally adjusted, from January 2021 to January 2022. The change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 1.4 percent in the average workweek resulted in a 3.1-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings over this period.

Real Earnings Summary - 2022 M01 Results (bls.gov)

Sta je gore, da je neinformisan ili da namjerno lazhe? Please discuss.

Iz edicije, "dobar nam je dokle god uterava Rusima":

Is Sleepy Joe Biden Making Vladimir Putin Blink?

Putin has been on such a run of outmaneuvering the West and destabilizing our politics that it is easy to overrate him. It is also hard to believe a word that comes out of his mouth. But if Putin was sincere when he said Tuesday that he was “ready to continue on the negotiating track” to ensure that Ukraine never joins NATO and was also pulling back some of his menacing forces — U.S. officials say there’s no sign of that yet — it’s because Biden’s statecraft has given Putin pause.

Specifically, the Biden team has mobilized enough solidarity among the NATO allies, enough advanced defensive arms transfers to Ukraine and enough potentially biting economic sanctions on Russia to put into Putin’s mind the only thought that matters: “If I go ahead with a full-scale invasion and it goes bad — wrecking Russia’s economy and resulting in Russian soldiers returning home in body bags from a war with fellow Slavs — could it lead to my own downfall?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/15/opinion/biden-putin-ukraine.html

Mada, mogu da se slozim da je optika™ za Bidena dobra u ovom nadgornjavanju, barem iz ugla prosjecnog glasaca.

• 2 weeks later...

Kriminalna  , mentalno poremecena babetina, citava porodica joj umesana u razne biznis  malverzacije , koristi polozaj u americkoj politici da bi se porodicno sto vise obogatili. Samo cekam da pocne da puca u lici koliko se  samo zategla od plastike.

Edited by Micko8
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic