IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Smara do bola ovo seckanje izjava da bi se dokazalo da je izlapio. 

Zapravo ne smara, neg mi ide na kurac

Ako je prso, daj da to vidimo u punom sjaju , a ne editovano , pa ispadne lud umesto antismesan

• +1 5

Kako se ono zove kad stojiš na pruzi i mirno gledaš u farove lokomotive koja ti se približava, polako ali neumitno?

Mazohističko uživanje u samoubojstvu?

President Joe Biden said Monday he will reappoint Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell as head of the U.S. central bank, opting for continuity in the government’s most powerful economic post as the specter of rising inflation looms in an election year.

Izgleda da je Trampara imao i neke dobre™ kadrove

• 2 weeks later...

Jel ovo dobro ili loše, pošto nisam Amerikanac pa ne znam...

Biden Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms Student Loan Payments Restart February 1

The Biden administration won’t extend student loan relief and confirmed student loan payments restart February 1, 2022.

Here’s what you need to know.

• “In the coming weeks, we will release more details about our plans”
  • “We will engage directly with federal student loan borrowers to ensure they have the resources they need and are in the appropriate repayment plan.”
  • “We are still assessing the impact of the Omicron variant.”
  • “A smooth transition back into repayment is a high priority for the administration.”
  • “The Department of Education is already communicating with borrowers to help them to help to prepare for return to repayment on February 1.”
  • “41 million borrowers have benefitted from the extended student loan payment pause, but it expires February 1, so right now we’re just making a range of preparations.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2021/12/13/biden-administration-wont-extend-student-loan-relief-confirms-student-loan-payments-restart-february-1/?sh=67843d6b290c

Manchin je objavio da je Bidenov mandat mrtav, na Foxu naravno. Kraj priče. Progressives prevareni.

Bernie:

Schumer naravno to neće učiniti. Ništa neće učiniti ni protiv gerrymanderinga, ni namještanja sljedećih izbora. Mirno su legli na prugu i čekaju da ih voz izmasakrira.

Chait objasnio:

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic