IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

sad sam vodio cerku da primi J&J, ovde u NH.

danas NH vakcinise i out of state, ko god je hteo mogao je da se prijavi.

sve je bilo fenomenalno organizovano na velikom speedwayu, drive in shot funkcionise besprekorno, ne izlazi se uopste iz kola.

aplaudaraju ljiudi posle svake vakcine.

Bajden je car.

• +1 2

Jan 21: Dow Jones 31,176, S&P 3,841

April 13: Dow Jones 33,677, S&P 4,141

My 401k thanks you, Mr President.

Ali nije sve rainbows and unicorns. Ne mogu da nahvatam ljude za sitne poslove oko i po kuci nikako, svi udarili da trose pare. Ne valja ni kad je mnogo dobro.

On 11.4.2021. at 12:55, mustang said:

:isuse:

Ne bi imao te vakcine da ti nije bilo trampa. Prvo njega poljubi

Znao sam da je on kriv za ovo sranje sa J&J vakcinom. 

1 minute ago, ObiW said:

Ne mogu da nahvatam ljude za sitne poslove oko i po kuci nikako, svi udarili da trose pare.

Niske kamate na stednju i slicno? Pa bolje pazariti. 

Sta je sa nekretninama pre/posle korone? Ima li nekog uticaja na cene? Ako se pisalo vec negde, preskoci.

Edited by Moonwalker
17 minutes ago, Moonwalker said:

Niske kamate na stednju i slicno? Pa bolje pazariti. 

Sta je sa nekretninama pre/posle korone? Ima li nekog uticaja na cene? Ako se pisalo vec negde, preskoci.

Pa sad je prolece, pa sad krece rad po basti i ovi ozbiljniji radovi oko kuce, tipa da se promeni krov. Plus je vec proslo 2 meseca od mraza, pa se sada lepo vidi koje palme su prezivele a koje moraju da se seku, tako da ima posla vise nego obicno. A i para ima vise nego obicno jer je Bajden upalio helikopter koji baca pare. 

Nestasica je novih kuca ne samo u Teksasu nego i u ostalim drzavama u koje Njujorcani i Kalifornijci dolaze. To se odrazava i na cenu polovnih kuca. Sve im jeftino a veliko, kazu na teveu. Voleo bih da te iste ljude ponovo intervjuisu negde oko 20.9, tad je otprilike 4 meseca od kad Bog upali rernu i odvrne do daske. 

• Hvala 1
1 hour ago, ObiW said:

Voleo bih da te iste ljude ponovo intervjuisu negde oko 20.9, tad je otprilike 4 meseca od kad Bog upali rernu i odvrne do daske. 

Tad će da bude "obrnuta grtalica", kao Pom (Britanac) u Kvinslendu (ili u Zapadnioj Australiji):

Diary of a Pom in Brisbane

August 31st:

Just got transferred with work from Leeds UK into our new home in Brisbane!! Now this is a city that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings.
What a place! I watched the sunset from a deck chair on the verandah.
It was beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.

September 13th:

Really heating up. Got to 35 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car.
What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshiper - no blasted rain like back in Leeds!!

September 30th:
Had the backyard landscaped with tropical plants today. Lots of palms and rocks.
What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing lawn for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here. It's Paradise !

October 10th
The temperature hasn't been below 30 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat?
At least today it's kind of windy though. But getting used to the heat and humidity is taking longer that I expected.

October 15th:
Fell asleep by the pool. Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body.
Missed 3days of work. What a dumb thing to do.
I learned my lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

October 20th:
I missed Kitty (our cat) sneaking into the car when I left this morning.
By the time I got to the hot car for lunch, Kitty had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag and stank up the $3,000 leather upholstery.
I told the kids that she ran away.
The car now smells like Wiskettes and cat poo. I learned my lesson though.
No more pets in this heat.

October 25th:
The wind sucks. It feels like a giant bloody blow dryer!! And it's hot as hell.
The home air-conditioner is on the blink and the AC repairman charged $200 just to drive over and tell me he needed to order parts.

October 30th:
Been sleeping outside by the pool for 3 nights now. Bloody $600,000 house and we can't even go inside.
Why did I ever come here?

November 4th:
It's 35 degrees. Finally got the ol' air-conditioner fixed today.
It cost $500 and gets the temperature down to 25, but this bloody humidity makes the house feel like it's about 30.
Stupid repairman. I hate this stupid place.

November 8th:
If another wise arse cracks, "Hot enough for you today?" I'm going to strangle him.
Bloody heat. By the time I get to work the car's radiator was boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like baked cat!!

November 9th:
Tried to run some messages after work. Wore shorts, and sat on the black leather seats in the ol' car. I thought my arse was on fire.
I lost 2 layers of flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and my arse.
Now my car smells like burnt hair, fried arse, and baked cat.

November 10th:
The weather report might as well be a bloody recording.
Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do anything for 2 damn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week.
Doesn't it ever rain in this damn place?
Water rationing will be next, so my $2,000 worth of palms just might dry up and blow into the bloody pool. Even the palms can't live in this heat.

November 14th:
Welcome to HELL!!! Temperature got to 38 today.
Now the air-conditioner's gone in my car.
The repairman came to fix it and said, "Hot enough for you today?"
My wife had to spend the $2,500 house payment to bail my arse out of jail for assaulting the repairman.
Bloody Brisbane. What kind of a sick demented idiot would want to live here?

December 1st:
WHAT????? This is the first day of Summer???? You are f**king kidding

SaE

Nazad na temu, šta kažu britanske konzervativne novine, australijski zakon koji je naterao Gugletu i Fejsbuk da plaćaju lokalnim novinama za vesti je mala maca za ono što im se (i ne samo njima) sprema od novog US predsednika:

Biden is about to burst Big Tech's bubble

On the campaign trail, Joe Biden rarely displayed much interest in the debate over how to regulate Big Tech nor indeed a great deal of knowledge of many of the issues.

But just weeks after taking office, he is rapidly shaping up to be a transformative figure for Silicon Valley — with a string of proposals which, if fully implemented, could amount to an earthquake for the global tech industry.

In perhaps his administration’s boldest economic move to date, last week President Biden unveiled plans for a new global tax regime which would force multinational companies such as Amazon, Apple and Google to pay national levies based on their local sales.

The plan, which would set a minimum global corporation tax rate of 21pc, could raise an extra $300bn in annual taxes globally and deal a hefty blow to the complex tax avoidance and profit-sharing measures adopted by many of the world’s biggest and most profitable companies.

It’s hard to overstate the significance of these proposals.

Overnight, they would virtually wipe out the advantages offered by widely used tax havens like Ireland — where Apple has funnelled a big slice of its international revenues at advantageous tax rates — or Luxembourg, a key cog in Amazon’s complex global trading arrangements.

The proposed reforms also represent a big boost for a stalled OECD effort to agree a global framework for taxing big tech companies.

That 21pc figure is far above the current corporation tax rates levied in Ireland at 12.5pc, Hungary at 9pc or Bulgaria at 10pc, let alone the string of smaller jurisdictions including the Isle of Man, Jersey, Bermuda or Bahrain which charge no corporation tax at all.

Lina Khan and Tim Wu — two fiercely intelligent legal scholars who have been vocal critics of Big Tech over antitrust and supporters of the need for ‘forced separations’ where necessary — have been nominated for vital supervisory roles at the FTC and in the White House.

Their influence in Washington DC in reframing US regulation of the industry could be enormous.

If appointed, they are likely to take a much more aggressive approach to the giants of Silicon Valley and the threat they pose to competition.

Put all of this together and it’s clear that in just a few weeks, Joe Biden has signalled big changes are coming for Silicon Valley. The industry may never be quite the same again.

SaE

• +1 1
31 minutes ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Tad će da bude "obrnuta grtalica", kao Pom (Britanac) u Kvinslendu (ili u Zapadnioj Australiji):

Diary of a Pom in Brisbane

August 31st:

Just got transferred with work from Leeds UK into our new home in Brisbane!! Now this is a city that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings.
What a place! I watched the sunset from a deck chair on the verandah.
It was beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.

September 13th:

Really heating up. Got to 35 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car.
What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshiper - no blasted rain like back in Leeds!!

September 30th:
Had the backyard landscaped with tropical plants today. Lots of palms and rocks.
What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing lawn for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here. It's Paradise !

October 10th
The temperature hasn't been below 30 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat?
At least today it's kind of windy though. But getting used to the heat and humidity is taking longer that I expected.

October 15th:
Fell asleep by the pool. Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body.
Missed 3days of work. What a dumb thing to do.
I learned my lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

October 20th:
I missed Kitty (our cat) sneaking into the car when I left this morning.
By the time I got to the hot car for lunch, Kitty had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag and stank up the $3,000 leather upholstery.
I told the kids that she ran away.
The car now smells like Wiskettes and cat poo. I learned my lesson though.
No more pets in this heat.

October 25th:
The wind sucks. It feels like a giant bloody blow dryer!! And it's hot as hell.
The home air-conditioner is on the blink and the AC repairman charged $200 just to drive over and tell me he needed to order parts.

October 30th:
Been sleeping outside by the pool for 3 nights now. Bloody $600,000 house and we can't even go inside.
Why did I ever come here?

November 4th:
It's 35 degrees. Finally got the ol' air-conditioner fixed today.
It cost $500 and gets the temperature down to 25, but this bloody humidity makes the house feel like it's about 30.
Stupid repairman. I hate this stupid place.

November 8th:
If another wise arse cracks, "Hot enough for you today?" I'm going to strangle him.
Bloody heat. By the time I get to work the car's radiator was boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like baked cat!!

November 9th:
Tried to run some messages after work. Wore shorts, and sat on the black leather seats in the ol' car. I thought my arse was on fire.
I lost 2 layers of flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and my arse.
Now my car smells like burnt hair, fried arse, and baked cat.

November 10th:
The weather report might as well be a bloody recording.
Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do anything for 2 damn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week.
Doesn't it ever rain in this damn place?
Water rationing will be next, so my $2,000 worth of palms just might dry up and blow into the bloody pool. Even the palms can't live in this heat.

November 14th:
Welcome to HELL!!! Temperature got to 38 today.
Now the air-conditioner's gone in my car.
The repairman came to fix it and said, "Hot enough for you today?"
My wife had to spend the $2,500 house payment to bail my arse out of jail for assaulting the repairman.
Bloody Brisbane. What kind of a sick demented idiot would want to live here?

December 1st:
WHAT????? This is the first day of Summer???? You are f**king kidding

SaE

Dodaj obavezno gledanje vesti uvece da vidimo kako stoji situacija sa uraganima u meksickom zalivu i koji se sprema na nasu stranu i to je to. 

Prekrstio je Putina u Klutin.[emoji23] I ne može da izgovori escalation da ga jebeš.[emoji23] Stvarno je izlapetis žešći.
Jbte koliko su oni kao društvo u kanalu kad su morali ovog izlapetisa da izguraju da im bude protiv kandidat onom debilu.
Pa jbte...

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1
16 minutes ago, 3opge said:

jos jedan odlican potez, povlacenje trupa iz Avganistana do 9/11.

To je najavio još 2012. za 2014.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic