IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Glede Bajdenove konferencije. Jeste, čovek se nije sapleo i pao na glavu, videli smo da i to ume ali ako vama nije porazno da predsednik najmoćnije države na svetu 8 godina a vrlo verovatno i 12 pošto je izjavio da će da se kandiduje za drugi mandat nema pojma o glavnim pitanjima i najvećim problemima i mora da čita podsetnike i da pretura papire, da ne zna ko su novinari koje proziva da mu postave pitanje, odjednom zastane u pola odgovora itd ne znam šta je onda tragično. 4 godine Trampa i možda 8 godina Bajdena za koje čisto sumnjam da će da izgura ovim tempom su jeziva stvar. Pritom mučeni Hanter šije u dekadenciji čitavu Trampovu porodicu što i nije baš lak zadatak, čitava se javnost zgražavala što Majk Pens ženu zove mother a Hanter Bajden ženi udovicu svoga brata koja mu baca pištolj u kantu za otpatke pa tajna služba koja ga navodno ni ne čuva ide kod vlasnika radnje koji ga je pronašao da sakrije papirni trag, pa onda majstor napravi dete drugoj dok je još u braku sa udovicom svoga pokojnog brata. Majkutijebemupičku. 

• +1 3
  • -1 1

Dobro, barem koliko znamo, ne nabija sladoled u uvo... 

Mada se secam da se ovde opasno Trampu zameralo sto je - pored ostalog i - premator... :sleep:

On 27.3.2021. at 10:09, dragance said:

Probajte varikinu onda ili blastovati sunčeve zrake u venu. Možda vam bude bolje.

Tebi je normalno da njih dvojica budu jedina ponuda za predsednika najmoćnije države na svetu (formalno najmoćniji čovek na svetu)? 

Jedan izlapeo, a drugi nešto manje izlapeo, ali zato lud ko struja.  

Edited by duma
53 minutes ago, theanswer said:

Some defendants appear to have had a felony obstruction-of-Congress charge added to their misdemeanor charges due to social media comments or videos from the Capitol that allegedly show intent to disrupt the electoral count.

That means a defendant who shouted “Stop the steal” in the Capitol or posted QAnon speculation about the Insurrection Act on social media may face far more serious charges than one who did the exact same thing on Jan. 6, but has no public record of such statements. The obstruction charge, which is essentially the same as obstruction of justice in a court case, carries a maximum possible sentence of 20 years in prison.

ajd makar nesto

38 minutes ago, duma said:

Tebi je normalno da njih dvojica budu jedina ponuda za predsednika najmoćnije države na svetu (formalno najmoćniji čovek na svetu)? 

Jedan izlapeo, a drugi nešto manje izlapeo, ali zato lud ko struja.  

Pa nije normalno, naravno. Ali izmedju dva zla biras manje. Meni je Bernie bio kandidat. U buducnosti AOC.

54 minutes ago, dragance said:

Meni je Bernie bio kandidat. U buducnosti AOC.

Nadam se da cemo to za zivota da vidimo. Meni licno ona ima otprilike iste sanse da bude kandidat kao i Bernie sto je imao. Kandidat, ne i POTUS.

• +1 1
1 hour ago, dragance said:

Pa nije normalno, naravno. Ali izmedju dva zla biras manje. Meni je Bernie bio kandidat. U buducnosti AOC.

Mene živo zanima ko ne bi glasao za AOC, a glasao je za Bajdena. Ne vidim nijednu prednost na njegovoj strani.

2 hours ago, iDemo said:

Nadam se da cemo to za zivota da vidimo. Meni licno ona ima otprilike iste sanse da bude kandidat kao i Bernie sto je imao. Kandidat, ne i POTUS.

Gde nema šanse, šta ti je. AOC svakako nije autsajder, viđena je da bude bitan igrač u DNC krugovima. Sad, da li namerava da se kandiduje za WH ili bi radije da bude Pelosi umesto Pelosi, videćemo. U svakom slučaju, ako izabere ono prvo više je nalik Obami nego Sandersu.

• +1 1

Confidence in Covid-19 vaccination keeps rising significantly in the U.S., but pockets of resistance remain, a survey shows.

As eligibility for Covid-19 vaccination rapidly expands to all adults in many states over the next month, a new poll shows a continuing increase in the number of Americans, particularly Black adults, who want to get vaccinated. But it also found that vaccine skepticism remains stubbornly persistent, particularly among Republicans and white evangelical Christians, an issue that the Biden administration has flagged as an impediment to achieving herd immunity and a return to normal life.

By now, roughly 61 percent of adults have either received their first dose or are eager for one, up from 47 percent in January, according to the latest monthly survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

The shift was most striking among Black Americans, some of whom have previously expressed hesitancy but who have also had access issues. Since just February, 14 percent more Black adults said they wanted or had already gotten the vaccine. Over all, Black adults, who have also been on the receiving end of vigorous promotional campaigns by celebrities, local Black physicians, clergy members and public health officials, now want the vaccine in numbers almost comparable to other leading demographic groups: 55 percent, compared with 61 percent for Latinos and 64 percent for white people.

The Biden administration has made equity a focus of its pandemic response and has added mass vaccination sites in several underserved communities. In early March, a New York Times analysis of state-reported race and ethnicity information showed that the vaccination rate for Black people in the United States was half that of white people, and the gap for Hispanic people was even larger.

Despite the progress, one in five adults (20 percent) say they would either definitely refuse the shot or only be vaccinated if required by their job or school. A number of employers and institutions are considering imposing such a requirement. Last week, Rutgers University became the first large academic institution to require students this fall to get the vaccine (with exemptions for some medical or religious reasons).

The people most likely to firmly oppose being vaccinated identify as Republicans (29 percent) or as white evangelical Christians (28 percent). In contrast, only 10 percent of Black adults said they would definitely not get it.

According to the Kaiser survey as well as other polls, Republicans have budged little in their views on vaccine acceptance in recent months, although they were more open last fall, before the November presidential election. The partisan divide over the Covid shots is wide, with just 46 percent of Republicans saying they have received at least one shot or want to get it, compared with 79 percent of Democrats.

No group is monolithic in its reasons to oppose or accept the vaccines. Those who are skeptical say they mistrust the government generally and are apprehensive about the speed of the vaccine’s development. Awash in online misinformation, many cling to a fast-spreading myth — that tracker microchips are embedded in the shots.

The survey also noted that many people who are hesitant would be amenable to certain incentives. As the country begins to open up and on-site work returns, the role of the employer in vaccination is becoming increasingly pertinent. A quarter of those who are hesitant and have a job said that they would get the shot if their employer arranged for workplace vaccination. Nearly as many would agree if their employers gave them financial incentives ranging from $50 to $200.

But over all, the strong growth in adults who have either gotten one dose of the vaccine or are inclined to get it is most likely because of their increasing familiarity with the notion. Surveys show that as they begin to know more friends and relatives who have gotten the shot, they can more readily imagine getting it themselves.

SaE

• Hvala 1

- - -

On 30.3.2021. at 15:23, duma said:

Mene živo zanima ko ne bi glasao za AOC, a glasao je za Bajdena. Ne vidim nijednu prednost na njegovoj strani.

Bajden lupi povremeno, ali ne deluje kao ideološki zaluđeni manijak.

AOC ima neke interesantne ispade. ali ima ona vremena, moguće da je u pitanju mladosludos. videćemo šta će biti za 5 ili 10 godina.

Donald kraduckao lovu od sitnih donatora?! Kakav je to semir osmanagic za bogate. 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Кристофер Лумумбо said:

Donald kraduckao lovu od sitnih donatora?! Kakav je to semir osmanagic za bogate. 

:rolf:

Edited by Moonwalker

Dementnom treba zabraniti da prica, kako progovori market dole... Idiot. 

Nije da se nismo snasli, vec smo naucili da kupujemo dampove. Ko hordas sam... 

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic