IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

:isuse:

Nemoj molim te, ocekujem od tebe ipak malo vise klikere da ukljucis kad su pare u pitanju

Vreme kad ce tih pisljivih $1200 pomoci je proslo. Meni licno ne bi ni pola mesecne rente moglo da pokrije. Za one u alabami, mozda dve u vrh glave. 

Vecina je presla sama da se snalazi kako ume. Oko 10mil ljudi je za foreclosure u ovom trenutku, ako bi se ukinuo moratorijum koji je produzen do juna sad.

Za 2008 crash bilo je $12mil. 

70% moje zgrade za zadnjih godinu dana se promenilo. Pola je otislo dobrovoljno kad nisu mogli vise da placaju. Trenutno par njih ne placa nista, 20% placa deo, ostatak su novi koji su downsized od prethodnih i neki koji spojili dva mlada households u jedan dvosobam stan pa dele rentu njih cetvoro. 

Facts od kako je tvoj ljubimac okupirwo belu kucu (mada on to ne zna) 

Benzin poskupeo

Hrana poskupela

Nestasica goriva za kamiondzije, pocinjemo reverse, da uvozimo naftu, za vreme trampa izvozimo, 

Oduzimanje 30% zemljista farmerima za ocuvanje klime

Za ostalo keystone, trans issues to valjda znas... 

Ovih $1200 ide i ilegalcima

Mi cemo u proseku preko nasih taksi da platimo oko $5000 za ovaj budzet. 

Mustange, muštuluk! Stižu pare!

Married couples earning less than $150,000 a year would receive $2,800 -- and families with children would be eligible for an additional $1,400 per dependent.

Mudri predsednik je mislio i na nezaposlene:

The jobless would receive a $300 weekly federal boost to unemployment benefits and would get those payments through September 6 .

The deal also calls for making the first $10,200 of unemployment payments tax-free for households with annual incomes under $150,000.

A i na one koji imaju problema da plate rentu:

Both bills would send roughly $20 billion to state and local governments to help low-income households cover back rent, rent assistance and utility bills. 

... ili da plate ratu za kuću ili stan:

About $10 billion would be authorized to help struggling homeowners pay their mortgages, utilities and property taxes. 

... ili su beskućnici:

They would provide $5 billion to help states and localities assist those at risk of experiencing homelessness and an additional $5 billion for emergency housing vouchers for those who are homeless.

Naravno, mislio je i na decu:

Qualifying families could receive a child tax credit of $3,600 for each child under 6 and $3,000 for each one under age 18, up from the current credit of up to $2,000 per child under age 17.

tldr: so much win it’s boring.

If you’re upset about Hunter Biden, Elaine Chao should send you into fits of rage

An adoring daughter, you say? Maybe. But Chao’s father isn’t just some random guy, and his awards aren’t the sort you get from the local Kiwanis club. He founded Foremost Group, a company now run by Elaine Chao’s sister, that ships goods globally and maintains significant relationships with both Chinese government officials and business elites.

No, Chao doesn’t work for the business, but her fortune — estimated net worth $20 million — comes from family gifts. And she didn’t exactly put an iron wall between herself, the business and her family. In 2018, Politico flagged Chao for sitting in on interviews between her father and the Chinese press, including one that looked to many like it took place at the Transportation Department headquarters in Washington. A few weeks later, the New York Times dinged her for attempting to bring family members to official meetings with Chinese government officials, a scheme that fell apart only after State Department officials called her out on it.

Njeno objašnjenje je najjače:

A part of Chao’s defense for all this stuff? A memo written by a department lawyer, pointing out that, as her father’s eldest daughter and an Asian American, she was expected to mention and “honor” her parents and, if she did not, “her reputation and stature as a government official would be diminished considerably in the eyes of many Asians and Asian Americans.”

Kako ono beše... drain the swamp?

Of course, it never should have come this far. If a president were concerned about appearances, conflict of interest or “draining the swamp,” he would never have appointed Chao, no matter how otherwise upstanding and qualified, to this job. The Transportation Department is responsible for overseeing shipping. Minor thing, that.

Edited by ObiW

Ajd sad kad volis brojeve pretoci to sve koliko se vec duguje i da li je dovoljno za jednu familiju

Oduzimaju nam pravo na slobodu govora

Pa ce biti guns

Pa liberties

Uvedjenje totalne kontrole

Totalitarazam vodi ka stagnaciji u svim domenima. 

Da li mislis da ce 5% namenjenih para za skole otici za edukaciju studenata pogotovu u siromasnim krajevima? 

Posto verujem da mislis da hoce, odgovoricu ti da nece. 

Novi dan, nova pobeda Džoa Bajdena:

CNN - President Joe Biden signed an executive order Sunday expanding voting access in what the White House calls "an initial step" in its efforts to "protect the right to vote and ensure all eligible citizens can freely participate in the electoral process."

The President also called on Congress to restore parts of the Voting Rights Act struck down by the Supreme Court in 2013 and advocated for voting rights and access.

“I also urge Congress to fully restore the Voting Rights Act, named in John Lewis' honor," he said, referring to the late Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who died last year. 

Zli republikanci se trude da spreče manjine da glasaju. Već vidjeno.

The move comes as Republicans in statehouses around the country work to advance voter suppression legislation, including a bill in Georgia that voting rights groups say targets Black voters. Congressional Democrats, meanwhile, have pushed measures in recent days to increase voting rights, including HR1 -- a sweeping ethics and election package that contains provisions expanding early and mail-in voting, restoring voting rights to former felons, and easing voter registration for eligible Americans.

:thumbsup:

Meni je zadivljujuća pobeda nove administracije porast brzine vakcinacije - Bajden je u vreme kad su bili na oko milion doza dnevno obećavao za sada porast na milion i po, a već se prešlo dva miliona dnevno. Kad ostaviš stručnjake da rade šta znaju i usput ih još malo poguraš ...

SaE

A sa administracijom koja zna šta radi, vraća se i poverenje u vakcinu:

The past two weeks alone, there were two polls that show just how much vaccine hesitancy has declined. The Kaiser Family Foundation poll found that 55% of adults say they now want a Covid-19 vaccine as soon as possible or have already received their first dose. That's up from 47% in January and 34% in December.

Republican’s rhetoric on HR1 bill is apocalyptic. Are they afraid of democracy?

TO HEAR Republicans tell it, a bill that the House passed late Wednesday night would spell the end of the republic. It is “unconstitutional, reckless, and anti-democratic,” former vice president Mike Pence proclaimed. The bill is “the most divisive, unconstitutional and destructive piece of legislation of my time in Congress,” Rep. Garland “Andy” Barr (R-Ky.) railed. “It would effectively make it legal to cheat.”

In his screed against H.R. 1, Mr. Pence claimed that the last election was marked by “significant voting irregularities” and that “it is time for our nation’s leaders to help America heal.” In fact, there were no significant irregularities, and healing is needed only because Mr. Pence and his boss lied about that, and now they are fanning unjustified fears about the supposed dangers of policies that would ease voting. Then they profess alarm that half the country mistrusts the electoral system, and they insist that the only remedy is to preserve and enhance barriers to the ballot box, restrictions that — surprise! — would discourage turnout especially among Democratic voters.

H.R. 1 now moves to the Senate. If Republicans there object to elements of the bill, they should seek to amend it. If they reject the effort out of hand, it will be yet another sign that they have embraced a strategy of voter suppression because they fear that, if the rules are fair, they will lose.

On 7.3.2021. at 0:49, mustang said:

Covek ocigledno ima problema sa mucanjem i koristi tehniku da problem ublazi. Sve je to odavno poznato i dobro dokumentovano jos od njegove mladosti:

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/president-joe-biden

To da se ljudima i medijima milijardera dozvoljava da se ismevaju ne samo njemu nego svima sa tim problemom i da se predstavljaju kao dementni je samo jos jedan primer zloupotrebe slobode govora. 
U normalnom drustvu bi se islo na sud, i ako se demencija ne utvrdi nego problem sa mucanjem, placaju se odstete, novinari gube posao a ovakvim influencerima se zatvaraju profili.

Ali ne, citava industrija lazljivih gadova siri dezinformacije od politike, preko kovida pa do najobicnijih traceva kojekakvih kraljevskih porodica. I sve to zaradi profita nekoliko medijskih mogula   i njihovih pajtasa cije imperije je trebalo vec odavno razbiti i regulisati.

• +1 4

Pa sad, Bajden ima problem sa mucanjem, ali mi je smešno jer Trampara i bez mucanja ne može da izgovori dve prostoproširene rečenice, a da ne pomeša značenje reči ili ih izgovori kao da je šlogiran. 

• +1 2
  • Haha 2
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic