IGNORED

Otvaranje

Ravanelli

2 hours ago, Arkadija said:

Možda neko od njih ima potrebu da ode  kod doktora koji se ne bavi koronom? 

Ono što znam po svojoj mami, priličan je haos za zakazanim specijalističkim (kontrolnim) pregledima i to mi je, iskreno, najveća briga.

:sad:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gospa buba

• kud u maglu Simoviću

• ToniAdams

• Frank Pembleton

6 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Na temu (starih) roditelja i ne-korona med. usluga, kakva je situacija sa zubarima?

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk

Rade samo najhitnije intervencije.

Meni je od početka svega ovoga glavni utisak da će nuspojave korone na zdravstveni sistem dugoročno imati teže posledice na osetljivu populaciju od samog virusa. 

14 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Na temu (starih) roditelja i ne-korona med. usluga, kakva je situacija sa zubarima?

Ako boli mozes da ides.Cerki zakazali  12.05  mada kod ovih mojih je guzva uvek

Edited by Блок_64

Rade samo najhitnije intervencije.

Meni je od početka svega ovoga glavni utisak da će nuspojave korone na zdravstveni sistem dugoročno imati teže posledice na osetljivu populaciju od samog virusa. 
pri chemu ce i virus direktno imati nekakav uticaj i na stariju populaciju, pre ili kasnije...

sent from bubamoto

Ako boli mozes da ides.Ceki zakazali  12.05  mada kod ovih mojih je guzva uvek

Hvala, prenecu majci.

I [mention=4194]Halvard[/mention]

3 minutes ago, gospa buba said:

pri chemu ce i virus direktno imati nekakav uticaj i na stariju populaciju, pre ili kasnije...

sent from bubamoto

Pa to je catch 22, što ih duže čuvaš od virusa, veće su šanse da će ih strefiti nešto sasvim drugo, o mentalnom propadanju da i ne govorim, a sa druge strane je izlaganje virusu neminovno u nekom trenutku, tako da tu zaista čovek ne može da bude pametan.

People in 14 major countries are divided over whether the economy and businesses should be allowed to open if the coronavirus pandemic is still not fully contained, according to the latest Ipsos survey.

In a poll of more than 28,000 people conducted on April 16 to 19, a majority of respondents in eight out of 14 countries are against opening the economy if the virus is not fully under control. This sentiment is highest in developed economies of the United Kingdom and Canada (70%), followed by Mexico (65%), Spain and Australia (61%) and the United States (59%).

At the same time, more respondents agree that reopening should take place in some hard-hit countries including Russia (60%), China (58%), Italy (53%), India (51%) and Germany (50%).

UAHiLGw.png

The country where respondents remain most undecided on whether businesses should open even if the virus is not fully contained is India – with just 8 percentage points between those that agree and disagree, followed by European nations of Germany (9-point difference), France (11-point difference) and Italy and Brazil (13-point difference).

People nervous about leaving home

However, even if governments decide to reopen the economy from a COVID-19 lockdown, safety has to be at the forefront of their planning.

A majority of people in 12 out of 14 countries say they are going to be nervous about leaving their homes if businesses are allowed to reopen and travel resumes. This sentiment is highest in India (78%), Japan (77%), China (72%), the U.K. and Mexico (71%) and Brazil and Canada (68%).

Only a majority of people disagree with this in Germany (52%), while only 4 points separate those that agree and disagree in Italy. Other respondents more optimistic about leaving home are in Russia (37%), and France and Australia (32%).

BTDqaEx.png

About the Study

These are the results of an Ipsos survey conducted April 16th to 19th, 2020 on the Global Advisor online platform among 28,000 adults aged 18-74 in Canada and the United States and 16-74 in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Mexico, Russia, and the United Kingdom. Where available, tracking results from previous studies, conducted through April and March and selected results from February are referenced by date.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-04/coronavirus_wave_9-pr-2020-04-27_round_5.pdf

Od 8.5. moram nazad u kanc. Biće problem šta da obučem. Više od mesec dana sam u trenerci, od tada sam (po sopstvenoj proceni, jer nemam vagu) nabacila jedno 3 kg. 
Sve odlažem momenat kad treba da pređem u civilnu garderobu, i vidim gde smo šta smo.

Isla kod mame, prvi put od sredine marta

S maskom, smakla je za kafu, bila pola sata, kiki nije htela da udje, naljutila se sto je zadnjih mesec ipo mogla samo do ulaza