IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

Pre par sati mi stize u nekom mejl biltenu vest da su brazilske vlasti objavile da je neki dobrovoljac/dobrovoljci na kojima je isprobavana AstraZeneca vakcina umro.

Vest je koliko sam video CBS, linkovi su na Twiter, a s obzirom da mi je em veza katastrofa, em sa Twiterom ne baratam, moze li neko da vidi, procacka o cemu se radi.

Kod mene bi potrajalo par sati... :mad:

umro dvadesetosmogodisnji dobrovoljac iz kontrolne grupe od kovida. nikakav dogadjaj, medijska patka

edit: pomenuto ovde 

Edited by Krošek
8 hours ago, barrcode said:

Biće mali problem oko skladištenja tj. distribucije - jer sama vakcina mora da se skladišti na -78C.

Ovi nasi drzace je u frizideru.

Dzaba krecenje :isuse:

10 hours ago, barrcode said:

Bitan info, jer znači da će početi vakcinaciju za mesec i po , tj u prvoj polovini decembra.

Vakcina se uveliko proizvodi, koliko u BionTch-ovim fabrikama (u Mainz-u i još jednoj fabrici u blizini) + uskoro počinje proizvodnja u najvećoj fabrici vakcina u Nemačkoj, u Magdeburgu (koji su kupili pre par nedelja od Novartisa). Biontech je dobio ogromne pare od federalne vlade za "modernizaciju i investicije".

Paralelno s tim, Pfizer proizvodi uveliku u svojoj velikoj fabrici u Belgiji.

Biće mali problem oko skladištenja tj. distribucije - jer sama vakcina mora da se skladišti na -78C.

Još nije jasno da li vakcina potpuno zaustavlja bolest ili samo olakšava njen tok, a osim toga se govori (tj. Jens Spahn, ministar zdravlja kaže) da će proces vakcinacije potrajati i šest meseci... Najavio je i sastavljanje etičke komisije koja bi odredila koje grupe stanovništva će imati prednost, pominju se prvo starački domovi i medicinsko osoblje.

Ovi nasi drzace je u frizideru.

Dzaba krecenje :isuse:
uuu messer trlja ruke prodace se technog azota na kamione [emoji38]ol:

dok svima smrkne, njima super.

sent from bubamoto

29 minutes ago, Milosh76 said:

Bice u distribuciji mozda za godinu dana, a mi tesko da cemo preziveti mentalno novembar ove godine

Ja i dalje pokušavam da shvatim zašto ćemo išta od ovoga teško  mentalno preživeti? 

Jbte šta su trebali da rade ljudi u vreme bubonske kuge ili španske groznice? 

• +1 7

SEOUL (Reuters) - The number of South Koreans who have died after getting flu shots has risen to 48, the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA) said on Saturday, adding that the vaccines would continue to reduce the chance of having simultaneous epidemics.

The health authorities said they found no direct link between the deaths and the shots. They plan to carry on with the state-run vaccination programme to try to avoid having to fight both the flu and the coronavirus over the coming winter.

“After reviewing death cases so far, it is not the time to suspend a flu vaccination programme since vaccination is very crucial this year, considering ... the COVID-19 outbreaks,” KDCA Director Jeong Eun-kyung told a briefing.

Jeong said the review had shown no direct link between the flu shots and the 26 deaths that have been investigated.

Some 20 initial autopsy results from the police and the National Forensic Service showed that 13 people died of cardiovascular, cerebrovascular and other disorders not caused by the vaccination.

The death toll among those who have been vaccinated rose by 12 cases from a day earlier to 48 on Saturday.

The rising deaths have caused some doctors and politicians to call for a halt to the government campaign to vaccinate about 30 million of the country’s 54 million people.

While encouraging people to get flu vaccines, Jeong issued precautions to take before getting the shot, such as drinking enough water and telling healthcare workers about any underlying medical conditions. She also advised people to wait 15-30 minutes before leaving the clinic where they receive their vaccine.

“If possible, try to get the flu shot when it’s warm, since there are concerns that low temperatures could affect cardiovascular disease or cerebrovascular disease,” she said.

The KDCA said 9.4 million people had been inoculated as of Friday in the programme that began in September, with 1,154 cases of adverse reactions.

South Korea reported 77 new coronavirus cases as of Friday midnight, bringing total infections to 25,775, with 457 deaths.