IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

https://www.poslovni.hr/sci-tech/moderna-ispituje-cjepivo-protiv-omikrona-evo-kada-bi-moglo-biti-dostupno-4329531

Američka farmaceutska kompanija Moderna objavila je u četvrtak da je u SAD-u počela drugu fazu ispitivanja dvovalentnog cjepiva za docjepljivanje, koje uključuje njihovo cjepivo protiv covida-19 i potencijalno cjepivo protiv omikron varijante koronavirusa.

Novim dvovalentnim cjepivom cijepljen je prvi sudionik druge faze ispitivanja, a očekuje se da će se uključiti oko 375 sudionika na 20 ispitivačkih mjesta u SAD‑u, priopćila je farmaceutska kompanja.

Ustvrdio je da njihova platforma, utemeljena na tehnologiji mRNA, omogućuje brzinu i fleksibilnost u razvijanju cjepiva prilagođenog novim varijantama virusa.

U Moderni očekuju da će njihovo cjepivo biti spremno za iduću sezonu docjepljivanja.

Dobivalo bi se u jednoj docjepnoj dozi, a namijenjeno je starijima od 18 godina koji su primarno cijepljeni i primili booster dozu prije više od tri mjeseca.

• Hvala 1

A do tada ce doci neka zomikron varijanta od koje ce vakcina stitiri 48-52%, pa smo opet na pocetku.

A sanse da se u Srbiji neko vakcinise opet j da vrate bilo kakve mere, su nikakve!

Jebiga ovo je maraton a ne trka, to je sada bar jasno. Meni je bitno da se vakcinišem kao i ljudi oko mene, koji još razmišljaju razumno. Ne može se posle 2 godine pandemije više objašnjavati i nadati nečem drugom.

• +1 4
  • 4 weeks later...

b3ff41e238bda767b2f16427ab8c536b.jpg

A Covid-19 vaccine developed by Valneva has been given regulatory approval by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

The UK’s independent medicines regulator is the first in the world to approve the Valneva product, MHRA said.

It is the sixth Covid-19 vaccine to be granted an MHRA authorisation.

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Moderna believes that Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine Comirnaty® infringes patents Moderna filed between 2010 and 2016 covering Moderna's foundational mRNA technology. This groundbreaking technology was critical to the development of Moderna's own mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, Spikevax®. Pfizer and BioNTech copied this technology, without Moderna's permission, to make Comirnaty®. (...)
Recognizing the need to ensure continued access to these lifesaving vaccines, Moderna is not seeking to remove Comirnaty® from the market and is not asking for an injunction to prevent its future sale.

https://investors.modernatx.com/news/news-details/2022/Moderna-Sues-Pfizer-and-BioNTech-for-Infringing-Patents-Central-to-Modernas-Innovative-mRNA-Technology-Platform/default.aspx

Edited by vememah
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Da pitam ovde:
Rođak mi pozitivan, a meni je ostalo dosta onog Orthomol Immune praha za razmućivanje.
Moj subjektivni utisak da mi je pomoglo.
Mislim, posle su došle neke druge "karakondžule" po zdravlje al ajd...
Dakle da li da mu šaljem da pije to ili da ipak pita doktora?

....shiit has hit the fan.

• 4 weeks later...

CanSino Biologics Inc. (“CanSinoBIO”) (SSE: 688185, HKEX: 06185) announced that the National Medical Products Administration of China (“NMPA”) has granted the Company approval for its Recombinant COVID-19 Vaccine (Adenovirus Type 5 Vector) for Inhalation (trade name: Convidecia Air™) to be used as a booster dose. 

Utilizing the same adenovirus vector technological platform as the intramuscular version Convidecia™, Convidecia Air™ provides a non-invasive option that uses a nebulizer to change liquid into an aerosol for inhalation through the mouth. Convidecia Air™ is needle-free and can effectively induce comprehensive immune protection in response to SARS-CoV-2 after just one breath.

CanSinoBIO received the approval of its clinical trial application for Convidecia Air™ in March 2021. Studies published in The Lancet indicated that Convidecia Air™ can induce strong humoral, cellular and mucosal immunity to achieve triple protection and effectively contain the infection and spread of the virus. 

Currently, CanSinoBIO has achieved steady production of various innovative vaccines and established a global supply chain, with a goal to continue to make quality vaccine products more accessible by the global population.

https://www.cansinotech.com/html/1/179/180/1100.html

Edited by vememah
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Kelt said:

sem ovoga, pokrenuli su još čitav niz projekata - herpes simplex, rak dojke, influenza... sledećih par godina će biti jako uzbudljivo

Da, vidim na LinkedInu kritikuju ih sto vakcina za malariju koja sad treba da se testira nije sa vise komponenti zbog ciklusa malarije. nije nesto cega se Ujgur i ostali nisu i samo setili, bilo bi zanimljivo znati da li koci ocekivana teskoca sa registracijom za multikomponente ili nesto drugo...