IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

https://www.b92.net/zdravlje/vesti.php?yyyy=2021&mm=05&dd=26&nav_id=1863976

Mesecima nakon što se oporave od blage infekcije kovidom 19 ljudi još uvek imaju imune ćelije koje proizvode antitela protiv koronavirusa, pokazuje studija koju je sproveo Medicinski fakultet Univerziteta Vašington.

Foto: Shutterstock/ETAJOE

Istraživači su otkrili da bi takve ćelije mogle da opstanu u rezervi i čitav život, proizvodeći antitela sve vreme, navodi se u studiji koja je objavljena u magazinu "Nature".

Takođe, navodi se da i blaži slučajevi koronavirusa ostavljaju pacijente sa trajnom zaštitom i da će ponovljene infekcije verovatno biti neuobičajene.

• +1 1
17 hours ago, Aleksija said:

thread

Ovo rekose i Sekler i onaj drugi covek pre neki dan na N1, a pricali su ljudi i ranije. Dakle, nije bas sve u broju/kolicini antitela. 

30 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Jel Novavax vakcina ide u jednoj dozi?

Ne, u dve.

Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine is a two-shot formula that can be stored at refrigerator temperatures and utilizes different technology than the United States' three existing vaccines.

Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology that teaches cells to make a protein that prompts an immune response. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a viral vector, or a modified version of a different virus, to prompt cells to produce the protein that triggers an immune response.

In contrast, Novavax is a protein subunit vaccine, meaning it uses a fragment of a harmless protein of the virus that's grown in a cell culture and stimulates an immune response.

Inače ovo deluje da ova tehnologija možda treba da ima najblaže neželjene reakcije. Makar teorijski mi tako izgleda.

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

The trial in 10 countries in Latin America and Europe will continue, and a final result is expected in a few weeks. The CureVac vaccine is of key importance to Europe, which has preordered 225 million doses, with the option to buy 180 million more.

“While we were hoping for a stronger interim outcome, we recognize that demonstrating high efficacy in this unprecedented broad diversity of variants is challenging,” Franz-Werner Haas, CureVac’s chief executive, said in a statement.
Thirteen variants caused cases of covid-19 in the trial, with only a single case caused by the original SARS-CoV-2 virus. More than half of the cases were infections with variants of concern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/16/curevac-vaccine-how-effective/

Out of 124 of the Covid-19 cases that the company’s scientists genetically sequenced, only one was caused by the original version of the coronavirus.

More than half of the cases were caused by variants that have been shown to be more transmissible or able to blunt the effectiveness of vaccines. CureVac’s volunteers were also infected by variants that have yet to be studied carefully. Lambda, which has come to dominate Peru in recent weeks, accounted for 21 percent of the samples.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/06/16/world/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-mask#curevac-vaccine