IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

ovo je u rangu onoga što doktori po kovid bolnicama savetuju pacijente da špricaju hidrogen (3%) u nos i njime ispiraju ždrelo. NO u ovom spreju deluje kao oksidaciono sredstvo, isto kao i H2O2. i jedan i drugi će pobiti lokalno nešto virusa (razne, i bakterije takođe), a da će to biti game changer pored vakcine, teško.

• +1 1

za ljubitelje sinofarmovih proizvoda...

BEIJING, April 10 (Xinhua) -- A new COVID-19 vaccine developed by China's Sinopharm has recently been approved for clinical trials. The new recombinant COVID-19 vaccine, developed by the National Vaccine & Serum Institute, a R&D center of Sinopharm's bioscience subsidiary the China National Biotec Group (CNBG), got approval from the National Medical Products Administration on Friday, the CNBG said on its official Weibo account on Saturday.

The vaccine is based on the structural features of the receptor binding domain (RBD) on the virus' spike protein (S-protein). It uses genetic engineering to grow harmless copies of the virus S-protein to induce neutralizing antibodies.The company said that recombinant vaccine technology is mature and suitable for large-scale production. The production does not require facilities with high biosafety levels since the process does not involve live viruses.

The recombinant vaccine is the company's third COVID-19 vaccine. Last December, an inactivated vaccine developed by the Beijing Biological Products Institute Co., Ltd. under CNBG became the first Chinese COVID-19 vaccine to have conditional marketing authorization.

In February, another inactivated vaccine from the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, a CNBG affiliate, was allowed to enter the market on a conditional basis.

More than 161.12 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered across China as of Friday, the National Health Commission said Saturday. 

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-04/11/c_139871763.htm?bsh_bid=5601271097

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Jedna doza Fajzera nije dovoljna da zaštiti stare.

Here we report a SARS-CoV-2 outbreak after application of the first dose of BNT162b2 vaccine in an elderly care home in North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany. This retrospective analysis was approved by the local ethics committee (no. 21-9867-BO).

In early January 2021 73/76 (96%) residents and about 90% of the employees received a first dose of BNT162b2. SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen tests were all negative among residents and participating employees the day before. However, a member of the mobile vaccination team as well as an employee reported respiratory symptoms one and four days after vaccination, respectively and tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR. Thereupon, local health authorities ordered serial PCR testings of all residents 7, 14, 20, 23, 27, 30 and 35 days after the first vaccination and imposed intensified quarantine measures. A boosting dose of BNT162b2 was offered to all asymptomatic residents 21 days after the first vaccination.

The median age of all residents was 88 years and 61/76 (80%) were female. The vaccination itself was not associated with any serious adverse events in this cohort. Serial PCR testings identified SARS-CoV-2 infections in 26/76 (34%) residents. Positive cases were detected 7 days (1), 14 days (10), 20 days (12) and 23 days (3) after the first vaccination (Figure 1). Only 3/26 (12%) residents were symptomatic at the time of diagnosis while 12/26 (46%) positively tested residents developed symptoms in the further course. Overall case fatality rate was 9/26 (35%). Of note, 5 of the 9 patients with fatal outcome were diagnosed on day 20 after vaccination. All three residents who refused to receive a BNT162b2 vaccination were tested positive, but showed mild courses of the disease. No new cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were detected 23 days after the first and two days after the boosting dose administration.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab299/6213878

fNSMOQR.png

Figure 1. Outbreak overview. BNT162b2 (VAC) was administered on day 0 and day 21. SARS-CoV-2 infections were confirmed by positive PCR tests in 26 residents. 9 residents died in the further course, among those R5, R16, R17, R18 and R22 were diagnosed on day 20 after vaccination. Of note, infection in R8 was detected on day 23 and resulted in symptomatic disease. R4, R11, R26 received no vaccination and had mild courses of the disease. Cycle treshold (Ct) values as an approximate measure of SARS-CoV-2 viral load were analyzed at time of diagnosis. Ct values were increasing over time indicating a lower viral load in those initially diagnosed on day 20 and day 23 compared with those who were diagnosed on day 14 (p=0,36; ANOVA; not statistically significant). Resident numbering reflects spatial distance in the facility (e.g. R1 and R2 live close to each other). 

Edited by vememah
  • +1 2

U gornjem clanku ljudi su se zarazili verovatno istog dana kad su bili vakcinisani, pa mislim da to nije bas dobar nacin da se izvuce zakljucak o jednoj dozi i starima

59 minutes ago, precog said:

juce dobio info za staracki dom u susjednoj drzavi gde se uvukao virus (manji dom do 40 osoba), bili vakcinisani fajzerom, ali jedna doza, niko nije umro. osoba zbog koje sam i dobio info ima 94 godine, prosla sa temperaturom od nekoliko dana. 

Verovatno zavisi od toga da li je neki od slučajeva bio supersejalac ili ne.