IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

Još kad bi bilo ikakve logike u namernom usporavanju vakcinacije i gubitku dodatnih milijardi evra zbog kasnijeg otvaranja...

Pritom se pričom o problemima sa oksfordskom vakcinom podriva kredibilitet i ostalih, jer će deo ljudi rezonovati u stilu "eto vidiš, ovoj su sad našli da pravi problem, pitanje je dana kad će i ostalima".

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

Logiku nalazim u interesima farmaceutskih kuća i lobija, koji se ne moraju nužno poklopiti sa  državnim interesima.

Evo npr.ova pitanja me jako zanimaju: zašto zabeleženih slučajeva tromboze nema u Kanadi, Velikoj Britaniji ili kod nas?

Da li je moguće da niti jedna druga vakcina (Pfizer, J&J, Moderna) nema zabeleženih slučajeva tromboze u tom procentu koji je sumnjiv?

Edited by Filozof manijak
dodao pola rečenice
  • +1 1

Kako niko ne javlja da su rađeni neki testovi krvi i koagulacije među vakcinisanima. Ima li smisla uopšte samostalno odraditi neke rezultate zarad smirivanja? Više mi je pun kofer praćenja ovih vesti oko Zeneke. A još je i majka vakcinisana isti dan, i ona već ima ozbiljnih problema sa koagulacijom i čukom.

45 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Evo npr.ova pitanja me jako zanimaju: zašto zabeleženih slučajeva tromboze nema u Kanadi, Velikoj Britaniji ili kod nas?

A što je neverovatno da su zasrali neke serije vakcine?

Sam šef Astrazeneke Sorio nedavno je pričao da im je efikasnost proizvodnje u najboljoj fabrici 3x veća nego u najgoroj. Ko zna šta je sve drugačije u različitim fabrikama i koliko variraju i ulazne sirovine.

“So maybe I need to give you a little bit of explanation as to how we manufacture those vaccines. Essentially, we have cell cultures, big batches, 1000-litre or 2000-litre batches. We have cell cultures inside those batches and we inject them with the virus, the vaccine, if you will. Then those cells produce the vaccine, it’s a biotechnology protection. Now, some of those batches have very high yield and others have low yield. Particularly in Europe, we had one site with large capacity that experienced yield issues. So it's essentially a question of when you scale up to the level we are scaling up to -  something like this that's never been done. We are scaling up to hundreds of millions, billions of doses of vaccines at a very high speed".
“A year ago, we didn't have a vaccine. When you do that, you have glitches, you have scale-up problems. Therefore, the yield varies from one to three, by the factor of three. The best site we have produces three times more vaccine out of a batch than the lowest producing site. We do this with a series of partners: in the US, those partners are actually approved by BARDA, the US administration, the group that manages those things and manages the capacity”.
 "In the US, we also have issues of yield and essentially our engineers have worked with our partners to identify what the issues are. We believe we have sorted out the issues now. The issues are different, for instance, in Belgium: we believe it was more a question of downstream filtering because when you finish making the vaccine, you have to filter it. When you filter it, you put it into vials. Our partner in Australia for instance also had yield issues. And they have been in the vaccine business for 20 years. But it's complicated, especially in the early phase where you have to really kind of sort out all sorts of issues. We believe we've sorted out those issues, but we are basically two months behind where we wanted to be. We've had also teething issues like this in the UK supply chain. But the UK contract was signed three months before the European vaccine deal. So with the UK we have  had an extra three months to fix all the glitches we experienced. As for Europe, we are three months behind in fixing those glitches. Would I like to do better? Of course. But, you know, if we deliver in February what we are planning to deliver, it's not a small volume. We are planning to deliver millions of doses to Europe, it is not small”.

https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2021/01/26/news/interview_pascal_soriot_ceo_astrazeneca_coronavirus_covid_vaccines-284349628/

I dalje, uprkos uočenim nuspojavama, sa sve zgrušavanjima krvi, c/b ratio je potpuno neuporediv.

Ne da mi se da pravim matematiku, ali sam poprilično siguran da broj mrtvih od posledica AZ vakcine kontra kovid je najmanje 1:1000, a lako moguće i više.

Svakim danom odlaganja, doslovno se ubijaju stotine i hiljade ljudi.

Edited by Dankan Ajdaho
  • +1 1
1 hour ago, Dankan Ajdaho said:

I dalje, uprkos uočenim nuspojavama, sa sve zgrušavanjima krvi, c/b ratio je potpuno neuporediv.

Ne da mi se da pravim matematiku, ali sam poprilično siguran da broj mrtvih od posledica AZ vakcine kontra kovid je najmanje 1:1000, a lako moguće i više.

Svakim danom odlaganja, doslovno se ubijaju stotine i hiljade ljudi.

rizik od fatalnog ishoda kod korole je u uzrastnoj kategoriji 40-50, 1:400

- one 2 med. sestre koje su nastradale u austriji su bile tih godina

- na osnovu broja prijavljenih slučajeva tromboze, az kod svetog petra šalje 1 od 297297 čipovanih

• Hvala 1

Koliko znam (možda grešim, odlepi čovek od ovolike kakofonije informacija), austrijske vlasti su izjavile da nisu utvrdile uzročnost  slučajeva tromboze kod tih med.sestara i vakcine.

Tragom vesti da su se zemlje Kvoda (US, Japan, Indija i Australija) obavezale da isporuče milijardu vakcina siromašnijim zemljama u azijsko-pacifičkom regionu, link na ceo članak i delovi koji su po meni interesantni za poređenje sa proizvodnjom iste vakcine (Astra Zeneka) u Evropi_

U.S. Taps Indian Covid-19 Vaccine Production Prowess to Inoculate Indo-Pacific

India has been the world’s biggest vaccine producer for years. It produces more than half of the volume of the world’s vaccines and has built a specialization in doing large batches of vaccines for emerging markets, which need each shot to cost less than a few dollars.

As mass production and distribution of Covid-19 vaccines has proven difficult, more countries and vaccine producers have been turning to India for help.

“I think a lot of people don’t understand why they can’t get vaccines, why it is so hard to just get supply,” said Serum Institute Chief Executive Adar Poonawalla. “People underestimate manufacturing at scale; sometimes it’s actually harder to manufacture at scale than it is to even develop or invent a vaccine.”

Earlier this year, the makers of vaccines approved for use in the EU— Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc. and AstraZeneca PLC—cut deliveries because of manufacturing bottlenecks. China and Russia have also been running into problems with vaccine production.

“Vaccine manufacturing is highly complex and generally will ramp up at a gradual pace, rather than starting at full scale,” the report said.

Serum Institute could move more quickly than most because it already had more capacity than any manufacturer, much of which it could repurpose to produce Covid-19 vaccines. Its sprawling facility in the western Indian city of Pune, about 100 miles southeast of Mumbai, is crowded with trucks, picking up pallets of vaccines and dropping off the supplies needed to make, package and deliver them—millions of vials, stoppers, ice packs and coolers.

New Delhi has stationed an official here to keep track of where vaccines are going. The company has added hundreds of staff to boost production, including 50 commandos to guard the facility.

Before the pandemic, the Serum Institute was already making around 1.5 billion doses of vaccines per year. It has been the go-to supplier for international organizations such as Unicef and emerging markets because it sells most vaccines at less than $1 a dose. It does that, and still makes a profit, by making batches of millions of doses at a time. Over the decades that it has been doing this, it has built special skills, equipment and analytics that few can match.

As soon as its first vial of the cellular material used to create the AstraZeneca vaccine arrived in May, Serum Institute’s scientists started growing enough of it to fill large containers—some able to hold 2,000 liters, or nearly 530 gallons.

Over time, its scientists figured out how to make the doses faster, tinkering with the process to get more out of each batch. The secret, say Serum’s scientists, is knowing how to grow large amounts of cells in bigger bioreactors, the large metal vats used to grow the cells to make vaccines. It is also knowing the right moment to introduce the virus into the cells, as well as when to harvest that virus, which becomes the base for the vaccines.

It took months to understand the best way to mass produce the AstraZeneca vaccine, said Umesh Shaligram, an executive director at Serum. “You have to understand—to kind of sense—how your cells are behaving, how a virus is behaving. It takes a bit of time to understand,” he said. “Each batch you run you understand better.”

By December, it was making 30 million doses a month. This month it is making more than 70 million doses, and it expects to reach 100 million in the next month or two.

“What we’re doing now on a monthly basis is what most companies are doing on an annual basis,” said Mr. Poonawalla. “We worked very hard to rejig all these facilities and get equipment in record time to do it.”

SaE

• Hvala 1

EwPw1pcUcAMuWTb?format=png&name=small

CoronaVac = Sinovac China - umrtvljeni virus
ChAdOx1 = Oxford/AstraZeneca - vektorska, dve iste doze
Ad26 = Johnson&Johnson (Janssen) - vektorska, jedna doza
Covaxin = Bharat Biotech India - umrtvljeni virus
rAd26−S+rAd5−S = Sputnik V Russia - vektorska, dve različite doze
BNT162b2 = BioNtech/Pfizer - iRNK
mRNA−1273 = Moderna - iRNK
NVX-CoV2372 = Novavax - sadrži protein šiljka

• +1 2