IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

FDA considers speeding up approval process for vaccines targeting variants
The FDA has so far insisted that vaccine makers undertake months' worth of Phase 3 clinical trials before being authorised. But [the acting commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration Janet] Woodcock said on Thursday the agency was considering loosening those demands when evaluating vaccines that are based on existing technology but specifically target the new variants.

https://www.ft.com/content/184b9494-bec4-3ed9-ad84-fec396aee263

Edited by vememah

Pakistan on Thursday said that China's Sinopharm vaccine is not effective for people over 60 years of age, a day after it began its countrywide coronavirus vaccination programme with the Chinese jabs.
China donated half a million doses of Sinopharm vaccines to Pakistan which sent a special plane to airlift the jabs on Monday.
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health, Dr Faisal Sultan told the media on Thursday that Pakistan's expert committee while considering the preliminary analysis data recommended the vaccine only for people aged 18-60 years.
“At this stage, the expert committee has not authorised the Sinopharm vaccine for people older than 60,” he said, adding that after getting more data, a decision will be made whether it can be used for elderly.
Pakistan began its countrywide coronavirus vaccination programme on Wednesday...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-says-chinas-sinopharm-vaccine-not-effective-for-people-over-60-years/articleshow/80691799.cms

France, Poland and Sweden on Tuesday issued recommendations not to use the COVID-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca for the elderly.

They join Germany and Italy which issued such recommendations last week.

Authorities in France and Sweden say the vaccine should be prioritised for people under the age of 65, both citing insufficient clinical trial data for older people.

"This recommendation will be re-examined in the light of the availability of additional data," France's national authority for health (HAS) said.

Sweden's public health agency said it expects such data "to come later in the spring from an ongoing and large US clinical trial in phase 3."

"It will include sufficient number of older participants to be able to draw more certain conclusions regarding the protective effect," it added.

Poland's government has set a lower threshold, recommending the use of the vaccine in people under the age of 60.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/02/03/france-poland-sweden-latest-eu-countries-to-rule-out-astrazeneca-jab-for-elderly

Edited by vememah

Sama činjenica da Pakistan odbija da vakciniše savezničkom kineskom vakcinom dobijenom na poklon (linkodređenu starosnu grupu i umesto nje preporučuje vakcinu firme koja se uortačila s njihovim neprijateljem Indijom kako bi proizvela milijarde doza ukazuje na to da je problem tu veći, verovatno takođe nema dovoljno podataka, ali ono što je dostupno kazuje da je verovatnoća da efikasnost bude zadovoljavajuća osetno manja nego kod oksfordske.

Ipak nije tako, tamoTM su iskopali ovo: Pakistanci tvrde da Sinofarmova vakcina uopšte nije testirana na osobama starijim od 60 godina. Lepo što se kod nas vakcine odobravaju na lepe oči.

“Some people have misinterpreted the guidelines of the vaccine. The fact is that it is a research-based recommendation that people over 60 years of age should not be vaccinated. The clinical trial of vaccine was held on people from 18 to 60 years of age; so as per protocols, people of the same age group should be vaccinated. It does not mean that the vaccine is not safe for people of over 60 years of age. They can be vaccinated once the company releases data regarding clinical trial on them,” [Pakistani] NHS ministry’s spokesperson Sajid Shah said while talking to Dawn.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1605552/ministry-rejects-notion-vaccine-not-safe-for-elderly-people?preview

Edited by vememah

pa da, zato verovatno nisu ni objavili tu fazu III

što još uvek ne mora da znači da je neefikasna

ali svakako znači da našu državi zabole za svoje građane, što i nije neko iznenađenje :dry:

sa druge strane, čude me ovi u UAE. nešto ne verujem da Kinezi baš mogu lako da ih kupe. zbun.

oni su objavili postotak od 86% i nisu spominjali starsona ograničenja

Edited by dùda
18 minutes ago, dùda said:

pa da, zato verovatno nisu ni objavili tu fazu III

što još uvek ne mora da znači da je neefikasna

ali svakako znači da našu državi zabole za svoje građane, što i nije neko iznenađenje :dry:

sa druge strane, čude me ovi u UAE. nešto ne verujem da Kinezi baš mogu lako da ih kupe. zbun.

oni su objavili postotak od 86% i nisu spominjali starsona ograničenja

Oni nemaju starije od 65... :D

Zna li se uopšte ko je tamo vakcinisan? Dubai ima oko 500.000 stanaovnika i oko 2.500.000 onih koji rade za ovih 500K... Je su i robovi radnici dobili vakcine?

Hm, u III fazi testiranja koja se sprovodi u Emiratima (najavljeno bilo 45.000 učesnika) ne spominje se nikakva gornja granica starosti. Datum dovršetka primarne faze posle koje se objavljuju preliminarni rezultati je 16.3. Verovatno će tada biti dostupni detaljniji podaci za Sinofarmovu vakcinu.

Ages Eligible for Study:      18 Years and older   (Adult, Older Adult)

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04510207

U Argentini Sinofarmovu vakcinu testiraju na 3000 učesnika starosti 18-85 godina.

Ages Eligible for Study:      18 Years to 85 Years   (Adult, Older Adult)

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04560881

6 minutes ago, borris_ said:

Koliko je efikasna za ove starije, t je pitanje.

Znaćemo kad ja uradim antitela :D a to će biti pre 16. 03. 

Mada sam ja sasvim blizu 60 tako da hm.

Šalim se. Zapravo ne znam da li antitela automatski znače i imunitet :blink:.

Jer da je tako ne bi se oni zezali sa kontrolom grupom.

Dakle, pojma nemam :D.

• +1 1
Just now, dùda said:

ako je igg visok, super. ako nije, jos uvek ne znaci da imuniteta uopste nema. tako da...

praticemo, ima jos ljudi koji su zainteresovani ili prosto radoznali da urade test. 

pominje se i mogucnost trece vakcine, boostera, sve mi zanimljivije zvuci ta ideja, narocito ako covek hoce da negde putuje, provede opustenije letovanje...

(interesantan podatak, ispricala mi drugarica koja ima psa da se recimo za kuce rade tri vakcinacije/doze protiv njihove korone)

ali polako, sve je vise informacija kako vreme odmice, sad se jos nista ne moze planirati. 

• +1 1

Britanija je naručila ukupno 100 miliona doza prve zapadne vakcine s umrtvljenim virusom, koja se još uvek testira.

The UK has ordered an extra 40 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine from the French pharmaceutical company Valneva, that should become available later in the year and into 2022.

The government says it will give flexibility should people need revaccinating next winter or beyond.

The UK has secured 407 million doses of different coronavirus vaccines - more than enough for the entire population.

Valneva's jab is still being tested in trials.

Although those will take time to satisfy regulators before it can be rolled out, manufacturing at a site in West Lothian, Scotland, has already begun...
The jab is expected to be given as two doses and contains a dead version of coronavirus that cannot cause disease, but should teach the body's immune system how to fight it.

The government said it signed a deal to almost double its initial order for 60 million doses.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55887264

EBwCn5A.jpeg

Prvih 60 miliona doza plaćaju 7,8 evra po dozi.

UK Government has secured supply of 60 million doses at a cost of €470 million with options over another 130 million doses between 2022 and 2025

https://valneva.com/press-release/valneva-announces-major-covid-19-vaccine-partnership-with-u-k-government/

Edited by vememah
4 hours ago, dùda said:

4 hours ago, Aleksija said:

ako je igg visok, super. ako nije, jos uvek ne znaci da imuniteta uopste nema. tako da...

praticemo, ima jos ljudi koji su zainteresovani ili prosto radoznali da urade test. 

pominje se i mogucnost trece vakcine, boostera, sve mi zanimljivije zvuci ta ideja, narocito ako covek hoce da negde putuje, provede opustenije letovanje...

(interesantan podatak, ispricala mi drugarica koja ima psa da se recimo za kuce rade tri vakcinacije/doze protiv njihove korone)

ali polako, sve je vise informacija kako vreme odmice, sad se jos nista ne moze planirati. 

Napisah na drugoj temi, koliko je meni poznato, niko u Srbiji ne radi test na IgG S proteine? Tako da se ne može ni videti nivo antitela (standardnim testovima).

Neka me ispravi neko stručniji ako grešim, ili nek uputi ko vrši ovu vrstu testiranja.