IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

Čitam stalno to i verujem, ali nije moguće da su ovoliko loši rezultati i pored toliko procepljenog broja stanovnika. Od momenta vakcinacije i full lockdown-a je prošlo više od mesec dana. Moralo bi da krene na dole, a to se ne dešava. Mi nismo mali vakcinaciju, plus nije bio full lockdown i opet smo oborili brojeve.

I još jedno mi nije jasno. Ako su skoro svi stariji vakcinisani, zašto je smrtnost visoka?

image.png.31a2d8034b226985d0c53b0eb420b7da.png

Švajcarski regulator odjebao oksfordsku vakcinu prema dosadašnjim podacima, a njihova vlast naručila još Modernine.

Rolling authorisation application for COVID-19 vaccines Swissmedic requests additional data

Swissmedic examines the data on the vaccine from AstraZeneca it receives on an ongoing basis

Swissmedic is currently reviewing two applications for the authorisation of COVID-19 vaccines. With regard to the AstraZeneca vaccine, the data submitted and analysed so far are not yet sufficient to permit authorisation. To obtain more information about safety, efficacy and quality, additional data from new studies are needed.

Swissmedic is currently reviewing two applications for the authorisation of COVID-19 vaccines in the rolling review procedure, including the application for the authorisation of the “COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca” (AZD1222) for the coronavirus. At an extraordinary meeting on 2 February 2021, the external Swissmedic advisory body HMEC (Human Medicines Expert Committee) confirmed Swissmedic’s interim assessment of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine based on the data analysed to date. The data currently available do not point to a positive decision regarding benefits and risks.

To obtain a conclusive assessment, the applicant will among other things have to submit additional efficacy data from a Phase III trial under way in North and South America, and these will have to be analysed. As soon as the results have been received, a temporary authorisation according to the rolling procedure could be issued at very short notice.

https://www.swissmedic.ch/swissmedic/en/home/news/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-impfstoff-astrazeneca-weitere-daten-verlangt.html

Edited by vememah
8 hours ago, vememah said:

Treba ipak primetiti da su Kinezi potrčali da ovo objave što pre, dok nikakve detalje o rezultatima III faze sem cifre efikasnosti ni dan-danas nemamo.

ovo je dobro zapažanje, dakle totalno su sumnjivi

da i ovo nisu objavili, manje bi bilo sumnje i u tu fazu III

Ja već duže gajim ozbiljne skepse prema AZ zbog apsolutno nenormalne love upumpane u istraživanje (u poređenju s drugim), deluje kao da je morala da bude izbačena pošto poto da bi opravdala uložena sredstva.

Pre 2 dana čuh od čoveka iz jedne farmaceutske kuće da johnson & johnson vakcina stiže u Srbiju , da se daje u jednoj dozi i da je to gotova stvar.  pošto je gospodin povezan sa sns vlašću kao čičak pitam se da li je to bum vest koju nam gospodar naših života sprema

• Hvala 1