IGNORED

Ekonomija i Corona virus pandemija

Frank Pembleton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Live Nation reported a loss of $567.5 million for Q2 of 2020 on Aug. 5 in its quarterly earnings report as its business was dramatically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The company’s posted revenue was $74.1 million, down from Q2 2019's revenue of 3.15 billion, or 98% from a year ago."

Live Nation su vlasnici i Ticketmastera. dakle, najveća ticketing kuća u Evropi i USA. pukli su kao zvečke. insajd info je da im je neki konzorcijum već uleteo sa parama, naravno da. iskoriste situaciju i dođu u vlasništvo za male pare.

• 1 month later...
On 10.9.2020. at 7:45, Svarog said:

Live Nation su vlasnici i Ticketmastera. dakle, najveća ticketing kuća u Evropi i USA. pukli su kao zvečke. insajd info je da im je neki konzorcijum već uleteo sa parama, naravno da. iskoriste situaciju i dođu u vlasništvo za male pare.

neka gube. za karte od $50 naplacivali su $10 fee

The International Monetary Fund has predicted that China's economy will expand by 1.9 percent this year, nearly double the rate forecast in June, and the country is expected to continue to lead the global economic recovery with robust production and a solid services sector rebound, economists said on Wednesday.

China continues to be the only major economy to show positive growth in 2020 and its GDP growth is expected to reach 8.2 percent next year, according to the World Economic Outlook released by IMF on Tuesday.

The organization also said that the United States will see a 4.3 percent contraction in its GDP this year, compared with an 8 percent contraction forecast in June.

But the U.S. rebound in 2021 is expected to be 3.1 percent, 1.4 percentage points below the earlier projection.

http://www.ecns.cn/news/2020-10-15/detail-ihaavkeu1734430.shtml

EkPeyeVXsAEJSl3?format=jpg&name=large

EkPeyezWAAEZrUY?format=jpg&name=large

A1pGVNX.png

Dokument: https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2020/09/30/world-economic-outlook-october-2020

Edited by vememah
  • 1 month later...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-11/you-should-pay-a-tax-for-working-from-home-deutsche-bank-says?sref=lagJc1td

Choosing to earn a living from home once the pandemic ends is a privilege that you should pay for, according to strategists from Deutsche Bank AG’s research arm.

Ovo je opušteno moglo i na "stigli frilenseri na red", čisto kao podsećanje da ne postoje slobodni robovi!

Nije da se razumem :D ali evo

Global markets at record highs after Dow hits 30,000
Rolling coverage of the latest economic and financial news

Global stock markets have rallied to new all-time highs as investors anticipate a smooth presidential transition in the US, and effective vaccine rollouts in the coming months.

MSCI’s gauge of shares across the globe has hit a new peak, with markets looking forward to better times in 2021.

Wall Street hit record highs last night, with the Dow Jones industrial average scaling the 30,000 peak for the first time ever.

The rally came as president-elect Biden’s transition process formally got underway, removing lingering political uncertainty and raising hopes of growth-boosting policies from the new administration.

As Joshua Mahony, senior market analyst at the financial trading firm IG, put it:

“With the economic data improving, a vaccine on the way, and Biden-led push for more stimulus on the horizon, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic for the months ahead.”

• Hvala 1

Oil highest since March

Vaccine optimism has helped drive the oil price to its highest level since early March.

Brent crude hit a new eight-month high of $48.75 per barrel today, lifted by expectations of stronger demand for energy next year.

zpEdB4s.jpg

This means that Brent crude has surged by around 30% in November alone, following the positive vaccine trial data from Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca.

Jeffrey Halley, senior market analyst at OANDA, said oil was rising “with an orderly Presidential transition in sight, vaccine boosters and expectations that OPEC+ will extend production cuts next week”.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2020/nov/25/global-markets-record-highs-dow-30000-ftse-oil-business-live?page=with:block-5fbe10428f0872410b29dccf#block-5fbe10428f0872410b29dccf