IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

Da, udeo Sinofarma u ukupnoj vakcinaciji od oko 20% i ranija vakcinacija tj. slabljnje zaštite mogli bi pored slabijeg zdravstvenog sistema biti razlozi toga što pri manjem broju slučajeva imaju osetno veći broj umrlih.

Novozaraženi na milion: 

uZlsplc.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

Umrli na milion:

rYZNmKt.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

CFR tj. smrtnost računata kao odnos umrlih u nekom trenutku i broja zaraženih 10 dana pre toga:

jsyY9J4.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Case+fatality+rate&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

Udeo potpuno vakcinisanih u celokupnoj populaciji:

Ves0R38.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=People+fully+vaccinated&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

Udeo potpuno i delimično vakcinisanih u celokupnoj populaciji:

SUyHVgI.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=People+vaccinated+(by+dose)&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

Broj datih doza osnovne vakcinacije i bustera na 100 stanovnika:

L4R4fUx.png

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Vaccine+doses+(by+type)&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=HUN~AUT

Edited by vememah
14 hours ago, borris_ said:

U madjarskoj, opet katastrofa, danas 326 umrlih dok je u Austriji umrlo 26 na slican broj stanovnika.

Postotak vakcinisanih je veci u Austriji 69% vs 62,5%.

Ako sam dobro pratio Madjarska je koristila ove kineske vakcine pa jje vjerovatno i to jedan od razloga ovolikoj razlici. 

brojevi u mađarskoj obuhvataju vikend + ponedeljak

Proteklih par meseci išla sam jednom nedeljno u Beč poslom. Univerzitet je imao prilično stroga pravila ulaska i pre eksplozije (svež negativan test ili 2x vakcina). I tako, pre par nedelja počeli naglo da rastu slučajevi unutar kampusa, u jednom momentu su javili 10ak novih slučajeva (poređenja radi, prošle sezone nije prelazilo 2, 3 ni u jednom momentu). Studenti su jako hteli da se nastavi uživo nastava, ali je to otkazano, još pre kolektivnog lockdowna.

Meni se čini da su generalne provere svuda bile revnosne i pre najnovijeg sranja, skoro pa nema kafića gde mi nisu tražili potvrdu, čak i za sedenje napolju.

On a sidenote, u Austriji više ne priznaju Covishield (indijsku AZ) za aktivnosti unutar zemlje, samo za ulazak. Meni su dali u Srbiji 1. dozu Covishield a 2. dozu evropskog proizvođača, i to se tako opralo jer na potvrdi sa obe doze više ne piše Covishield već samo Oxford Astrazeneca. Nedavno sam putovala u Francusku i morala da se prijavim za njihov pass sanitaire koji sad koristim po EU, tako da zvanično imam dve doze evropske AZ :laugh:

Što se tiče pitanja Mađarske i zašto je to tako, tek pre par dana su ponovo uveli obavezno nošenje maski u zatvorenom. 

Dugo je bilo kao da pandemija ne postoji. To je mnogo manje iznenađenje nego Austrija.

od 1:20
Sinoć na glavnom dnevniku, kaže avax dajte obavezno testiranje svaki dan i furaj dalje...
- vi niste testiran? a šta kad bude obavezno u februaru?
- Ništa, vraćam se kući... u Bosnu :danijetužnobilobismešno:

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Zaraženi varijantom AY.4.2, koja je nastala od delte i polako je istiskuje u Britaniji, pokazuju manje simptoma.

The delta subvariant recently identified in the U.K. is now twice as prevalent in England as it was two months ago, a government-backed study has found.
Published Thursday, an update to an ongoing study of Covid-19 in the U.K. found that the mutation — known as AY.4.2. — made up 12% of all new cases of the virus between Oct.19 and Nov. 5. (...)

Thursday’s findings also showed that the AY.4.2. mutation was less likely to cause symptomatic infection than other strains of the virus.
Two-thirds of people with AY.4.2. reported “any symptom,” compared to more than 75% of those with the U.K.’s dominant AY.4 strain.
Just a third of those infected with the AY.4.2. subvariant had “classic Covid-19 symptoms” — such as a cough or a temperature — compared to almost half of the people with AY.4.

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

Evropski ogranak SZO pre 3 dana spominjao još pola miliona umrlih u Evropi do marta, danas još podigli - na 700.000 do proleća.

Pre 3 dana:

Speaking to the BBC, regional [WHO] director [for Europe] Dr Hans Kluge warned that 500,000 more deaths could be recorded by March unless urgent action is taken.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59358074

Danas:

The World Health Organization’s Europe office says projections show its 53-country region could face another 700,000 deaths in the coronavirus pandemic by next spring, topping 2 million in total.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-business-united-nations-denmark-579fe691ceefadd8a205188be52436d7

Da izgleda dobro, ne izgleda.

1DItwQu.png

https://www.ft.com/content/a2901ce8-5eb7-4633-b89c-cbdf5b386938

Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed.

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told the audience at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell.

Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

Littell raised the suggestion the conference was therefore a super-spreader event but rejected it, vehemently saying: “No.

“I think they had gotten it from New York or Michigan or wherever they were from,” he told the Beast. “It was really the people who flew in from other places.”

He also said: “Everybody so far has responded to treatment with ivermectin … Bruce is doing well.”

The Beast said sources close to Boros said he was gravely ill at his Key West home.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/florida-doctors-covid-coronavirus-bruce-boros

Edited by vememah

Evo i u Holandiji se antivakseri namerno zaražavaju da bi došli do važećih kovid propusnica.

Some Dutchies are intentionally infecting themselves with COVID-19

Yep, you read that right. Some Nederlanders are getting COVID-19 on purpose by attending “contamination parties” which uh…we don’t really get. 

According to the NOS, certain groups of people are intentionally getting themselves sick to receive a recovery certificate which will allow them entry into public venues for a year.

Meaning that some people would much rather go to the trouble of actually getting COVID-19 than getting the free vaccine. 

Contamination parties

“Contamination parties” were being hosted on websites like jaikwilcorona.com, where people could meet each other to get infected with the virus.

The site was taken down by the host company (thank God) and — in a power-move by the Dutch government — if you type in the link you get re-directed to the Dutch government’s page for making a vaccination appointment.

However, this isn’t the only tactic people are resorting to. Others will simply meet up with someone they know who has the virus in order to kiss them or drink out of their glass — ew! 

According to Bas van den Putte, Professor of Health Communication at the University of Amsterdam, people aren’t always going to agree with what the government wants and will look for “shortcuts.”
“A slap in the face”

“It is a slap in the face for everyone who has been committed to fighting the pandemic for more than a year and a half,” said Inspector General Marina Eckenhausen of the Health and Youth Inspectorate.

Health Minister Hugo de Jonge also disapproves of the intentional infections and says that the Inspectorate is considering what actions to take against this.

“We will use every opportunity and legal means to do something about this,” said de Jonge.

Edited by vememah

Kad bi to islo tako. Na njih 100 mladih, koji idu da se zarazavaju namerno na Covid tulumima i kojima nece biti nista, dodje bar 20 nekih vakcinisanih sa hronicnom ili srcanom bolescu, karcinomom ili nekim prikrivenim problemom koje ce da zaraze i osakate dozivotno. 

Edited by Mos
  • +1 6