IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak may reach its peak in one week or around 10 days, renowned Chinese respiratory expert Zhong Nanshan said Tuesday in an exclusive interview with Xinhua.

"It is very difficult to definitely estimate when the outbreak reaches its peak. But I think in one week or about 10 days, it will reach the climax and then there will be no large-scale increases," Zhong said.

Zhong is the head of a national team of experts set up for the control and prevention of the novel coronavirus-caused pneumonia and an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
Epidemiologically, the novel coronavirus is homologous to the virus discovered in a type of bat in 2017, said Zhong, adding that the 2019-nCoV probably has an intermediate host that may be a certain kind of wild animal.

"The SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) outbreak lasted about six months, but I don't believe the novel coronavirus outbreak would last that long," said Zhong.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-01/29/c_138740130.htm

Zhong Nanshan (Chinese: 钟南山; pinyin: Zhōng Nánshān; born 20 October 1936) is a Chinese pulmonologist who discovered the SARS coronavirus in 2003. He was president of the Chinese Medical Association from 2005 to 2009 and is currently the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Thoracic Disease.

Zhong earned international fame for managing the SARS outbreak, and was renowned for refuting the official line which underestimated the severity of the crisis. He was voted one of China's top 10 scientists in 2010. During the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, he was again appointed a leading advisor in managing the crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhong_Nanshan

Edited by vememah

Жонг се појављује на вратима болнице у заштитном оделу. 

- Мене су послали из штаба. Ту сам да вам помогнем. 

Broj obolelih raste eksponencijalno (prava linija na grafikonu u logaritamskoj razmeri prikazanom ispod), a broj umrlih ne.

qe5JzOr.png

Plava i crvena izlomljena linija su broj obolelih i umrlih po zvaničnim podacima, a narandžasta linija povezuje tačke za 21. i 26. januar kako bi se videlo da li se trend progresije održava ili posustaje.

Izvor podataka: http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm

Zbog je jedan ozbiljan čovek ali se bojim da mu je ova izjava preuranjena, po tipu pukovnik/pokojnik.
Treba pratiti švabe /institut robert koh/, oni su krajnje profesionalni u ovakvim situacijama.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Asymptomatic infection: Doctors treat 10-year-old boy ‘shedding virus without symptoms’

The boy was part of a family who visited relatives in the central Chinese city over the New Year. While his parents and grandparents fell ill and were treated after they returned to their hometown, the 10-year-old appeared healthy and was only diagnosed with the virus after his parents insisted he too was tested, his doctors said, adding that he “was shedding virus without symptoms.”

While both the boy’s parents were infected, each had a normal body temperature when they sought treatment. Later, the virus spread to a sixth relative who hadn’t traveled.

& skeri izveštaj iz Wuhana

Da li je moguće , tj nisam sigurna da li sam dobro čula, da je u Kini 1300 ljudi u kritičnom stanju :blink:.

A Australija se sprema da svoje sugrađane koje će evakuisati iz Kine , smesti na neko ostrvo - karantin. Jbt ko gubavce.

Sve ovo mi se nikako ne uklapa u priče o maltene "običnom'  gripu.

Da li je moguće , tj nisam sigurna da li sam dobro čula, da je u Kini 1300 ljudi u kritičnom stanju :blink:.

A Australija se sprema da svoje sugrađane koje će evakuisati iz Kine , smesti na neko ostrvo - karantin. Jbt ko gubavce.

Sve ovo mi se nikako ne uklapa u priče o maltene "običnom'  gripu.

I UK rece dve nedelje karantin za one koje evakuisu (sto se ne desava za sada, jer kazu da im Kinezi ne dozvoljavaju).

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk
  • Redoran changed the title to Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema
  • Redoran pinned this topic