IGNORED

Kraljevi i ostali naši u NBA

Kec u Nisu ljudi kec uNisu

Dugo ne pisasmo o Kraljevima, npr predvidjaju im ovog deckica sa nekog trenutnog 12-og mesta..

12. Sacramento Kings: Jaden McDaniels, SF, Washington

Long, athletic and in need of some seasoning, McDaniels has all the tools. Will he get to where he needs to be as a player? That is on Luke Walton and the coaching staff. 

The Kings can use a long-term replacement for both Kent Bazemore and Nemanja Bjelica. If McDaniels develops, he can be a big time combo-forward with five-tool potential. 

Mozda pronadju svog MPJ... i pik pozicija je tu negde..

Po istom izvoru mesto br.3 Deni Avdija - kod Taunsa i Rasela..

• 2 weeks later...

Nets not keeping Theo Pinson?

i_99_f9_21_theo-pinson.png?w=190

Pinson’s shooting (29 percent), 3-point percentage (18.8) and offensive rating (81) all took steps back from his rookie season. His offensive rating was the worst in the NBA for players who topped 20 appearances on Basketball Reference. Even if he isn’t a roster casualty, or if the season doesn’t resume, Pinson could find himself on the move in the offseason. He was mentioned by Bleacher Report as a part of a potential package (along with Jarrett Allen, Taurean Prince and a first-round pick) to try to land Kings sharp-shooter Buddy Hield.
3 hours ago – via Brian Lewis @ New York Post

Ne znam sta je veci skandal kod tog lika, njegova slika, taj osmeh ili ovi procenti suta. 

Jarrett Allen je solidan asset, mada Kingsi vec imaju dva slicna igraca u Holmsu i Lenu, solidan centar, nit smrdi nit mirise. 

Ne verujem da je ozbiljna prica, ali ajde malo da se ubije dosada...

U slucaju da Bogdan ostaje, Badi vrv biva trejdovan jer mu se uloga bas I ne svidja - po nba  "insajderima".

Pominjes Lena.. kolike su sanse da on I Bazemore ostaju I za narednu sezonu/e?Fenomenalno su se uklopili..

Pored njih I Giles ostaje bez ugovora, talentovan je, publika,ga voli, ima odlike vodje I dize masu, ali uvek mi kod njega nesto nekako fali, mada jos uvek je mlad I pokazao je napredak..

Zasto bi zaboga dali Badija? Timovi bi ubili za tako dobrog šutera. Možda bolje da se pozabave Lukovom idejom košarke i zašto je Badi prošle godine bio najbolji ograč tima a ove nije ni za kurac. 

Odgledao sam trilion NBA klipova u poslednje vreme. Sad trenutno gledam open court sve sezone. Zaključci su sledeći:

Jordan je najveći bog ikad, nije da nismo znali i niko mu nije ni do kolena.

Šek je ubedljivo najveći car i zajebant među igračima by far. Kralj samo takav, umirem mu. 

19 minutes ago, Mos said:

Zasto bi zaboga dali Badija? Timovi bi ubili za tako dobrog šutera. Možda bolje da se pozabave Lukovom idejom košarke i zašto je Badi prošle godine bio najbolji ograč tima a ove nije ni za kurac. 

Badi jeste fenomenalan suter, ali je "samo" to. Ocajan je defanzivac(zato ga I Volton "krije" u drugoj postavi izmedju Dzozefa I Bejzmora), vrlo los u kontroli lopte I dodavanjima.. Kod Jegera je bilo trci I sutiraj I ne misli mnogo, sto je Badiju I odgovaralo, sad vec I ne ide... Voleo bih da ostane, I da se ne pravi pametan I radi (samo) ono sto najbolje ume..

Badi je nešto kao Birča za bogate, kad ubacuje onda je asset, kad ne ubacuje onda je rupa na terenu :D

Ja sam ispao skroz iz štosa, nemam pojma šta je pametno Kingsima da rade, verovatno nemaju ni oni. Gledam neke stare utakmice i danas ovaj intervju sa Šonom Kempom

btw, lik je imao 700 poena na SAT testu. 400 je minimum, 700 je ekvivalent da si završio godinu kod nas sa 2.10 prosekom. 

24 minutes ago, Mil@n said:

Odgledao sam trilion NBA klipova u poslednje vreme. Sad trenutno gledam open court sve sezone. Zaključci su sledeći:

Jordan je najveći bog ikad, nije da nismo znali i niko mu nije ni do kolena.

Isti zaključak. Tokom prethodnih nekoliko godina sam odgledao jako puno klipova i samo jedan zaključak je nesporan - MJ je bog, niko drugi ne može da se meri s njim. Najbolji su oni u kojima ljudi pričaju da su samo po jednom u karijeri treštokovali Majklu i nikad više u životu. :D

4 minutes ago, goofs said:

Badi je nešto kao Birča za bogate, kad ubacuje onda je asset, kad ne ubacuje onda je rupa na terenu :D

Ja sam ispao skroz iz štosa, nemam pojma šta je pametno Kingsima da rade, verovatno nemaju ni oni. Gledam neke stare utakmice i danas ovaj intervju sa Šonom Kempom

Za pocetak bi bilo bitno da produze Lena i Bejzmora, zato i dosadjujem sa ovim koliko je to realno da se desi, al me kulirate na to pitanje :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Mos said:

Ništa, onda ga dati u Hjuston za kikiriki. Oni će znati šta da rade sa njim :)

Tako :D

The crucial difference between Bird rights and Early Bird rights involves limits on contract offers. While Bird players can receive maximum salary deals for up to five years, the Early Bird exception cannot be used to offer a max deal. The most a team can offer an Early Bird free agent is 175% of his previous salary or 104.5% of the league-average salary, whichever is greater. These offers are also capped at four years rather than five, and must be for at least two years.

Basemore has Bird, Len, Yogi have early bird

I have a feeling that Buddy will be traded in the off season, which means, if that were to happen, resigning Bogi is a must. Just a guess on my part.. Strangely, this disaster of a season may actually help us retain Giles. Teams that didn't have a lot of cap money to begin with, will have even less, and as a result might not be all that anxious to take a flyer on Giles. I'm hopeful on Bazemore, but not optimistic. There will be a lot of teams interested, and one of them is the team right down the road.

I think Belly's future depends on how much cap room the Kings think they need. His contract isn't guaranteed for next year and I believe it comes with a small penalty if the Kings don't pick it up. So like Bazemore, I'm not optimistic he'll return. Holmes only has one more year left, and I'm sure the Kings will want to sign him to an extension, so they might need that money from Belly's contract.

Nadjoh ponesto na stranskom Kingz forumu...

• 3 weeks later...

Sacramento was surging when the season came to a screeching halt the night Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert became the first NBA player to test positive for COVID-19. The Kings were preparing to play the New Orleans Pelicans in a game with playoff implications for both teams. The game was supposed to be televised by ESPN, but it was postponed after the NBA announced it was suspending the season.

Sacramento had won seven of its last 10 games to move into a tie for ninth in the Western Conference standings, 3½ games behind the Memphis Grizzlies. The Kings were 13-7 in their last 20 games.

“I was really pleased with the way we were playing over the last 20-25 games,” Walton said. “You always try to get better as the season goes and we were really starting to see some consistent basketball, just going out and playing hard and defending and playing the way we want to play. Guys were understanding each other and playing off each other, and you could see it in those games.”

Walton said having ample time for film review has helped him learn more about his team.

“It’s more of having an understanding of who our guys are and who we are as a team now, being in our first year together,” Walton said. “This is normally something you would do in the offseason or summertime. You understand more why certain things work well and certain things don’t, and what’s good for your group.”

Walton specifically mentioned more pistol action for point guard De’Aaron Fox, more minutes at power forward for Harrison Barnes and more five-out sets with smaller lineups. Walton was asked if he considers it unfortunate his team is missing out on an opportunity to experience a playoff race.

“Normally I would say yes, it would feel like that, but again this is one of those rare circumstances in life where the safety of everybody involved is really what we’re thinking about,” Walton said.

WALTON HOPES HIS PLAYERS WATCH, LEARN FROM ‘THE LAST DANCE’

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said last week it remains unclear when and under what conditions the league can safely resume play, but teams facing huge financial losses still hope to conclude the season. Walton said the Kings will support the NBA’s decision “100 percent,” adding the league’s “top priority is the health and safety of the players and the fans who make this league so great.”

In the meantime, Walton is staying home and looking forward to the next episodes of “The Last Dance,” a 10-part documentary on Michael Jordan and his 1997-98 Chicago Bulls. Sunday’s premiere offered new glimpses into the Bulls dynasty and included footage of Bill Walton, then with the Boston Celtics, showing frustration as Jordan scored 63 points against his team in a 1986 playoff game.

“I hope everyone on our team watched it,” Luke Walton said. “I think some of that footage and some of the messaging that’s portrayed, whether it’s from Michael or whoever in those first two episodes, there’s a lot to learn from that, from the challenges of winning to becoming a dynasty. I thought ESPN did an amazing job with it, and I did have some good laughs at my dad getting worked up there. He slammed the ball down a couple times on some fouls he had. I think he fouled out of that game. It was fun to watch.”