theanswer

Midterms 2018 and beyond

Weenie Pooh
Posted (edited)

I'm one-256th Native American!

Also:

I'm against taking corporate money in the Democratic primary, but I fully intend to take corporate money in the generals.

Edited by Weenie Pooh

Roger Sanchez

Budja
1 hour ago, Roger Sanchez said:

matthew, moron.

Da, bas Fox "teach".

Nije u pitanju teaching nego nalazenje sopstvene nishe, i autoselekcija verujucih bas kao kod MSNBC.

Roger Sanchez
1 hour ago, Budja said:

matthew, moron.

Da, bas Fox "teach".

Nije u pitanju teaching nego nalazenje sopstvene nishe, i autoselekcija verujucih bas kao kod MSNBC.

Nisi se potrudio ni do linka otići, lenštino. Dobro da ja samo twitove ostavljam tu, za kakve je, i više je nego dosta

Budja
2 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Nisi se potrudio ni do linka otići, lenštino. Dobro da ja samo twitove ostavljam tu, za kakve je, i više je nego dosta

Da ponovim, Matthew je moron.

https://www.dataforprogress.org/blog/2019/3/23/the-fox-news-bubble

There is a growing body of evidence suggesting Fox News viewers are uniquely conservative compared to the general American electorate. Recent research has indicated that Fox News played a causal role in the rightward lurch of the Republican Party. Here, we present some survey data on voters’ Fox News-watching habits and on their political attitudes. Across a variety of political and cultural attitudes, Republicans who report getting their news from Fox are significantly to the right of Republicans who don’t.

O kakvom teachingu je rec?

3opge

For the first time, Bernie has taken the lead in a national poll:

Emerson Polling - April 15, 2019 
Sanders: 29%
Biden: 24%
Buttigieg: 9%
Harris: 8%

This is a campaign with all the momentum. More than 1 million people have signed up to volunteer. We are a campaign funded almost exclusively by a record number of small-dollar donors. And on April 27, supporters will host more than 5,000 organizing kick-off events.

But our strong start in this race has members of the political and financial establishment plotting against us.

They are already planning a "Stop Sanders" campaign and will spend unlimited amounts of money to try to defeat us. So it's important that our campaign is prepared to take them on and win, which is why we are asking you directly:

Make a donation to our campaign and we are going to win this nomination, defeat Trump, and transform this country.

hazard

Make a donation to our campaign and we are going to win this nomination, defeat Trump, and transform this country.

Prve dve stvari lako mogu da se dese, a ovo treće - jako, jako teško