IGNORED

NBA 2018/19

theanswer

Veliko sranje su napravili sa ovim požurivanjem da se vrati. Pritisak medija, publike, sumnja da neće da igra a može. Ako je pokidao Ahilovu tetivu pitanje je dal će ikada biti onaj stari. Da ne pričam što ga čeka godina pauze sigurno.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theanswer

• б1lme3

• Amos

• 1n54jd3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Može neko da mi objasni zašto je onaj idiot od trenera zvao tajmaut na 10-2 seriji reptorsa, da posle tajma ne bi ubacili više ništa????

Imao je 2 viška tajmouta koja ispod 3 min do kraja nije mogao koristiti pa je hteo da odmori petorku pošto očigledno nije mogao priuštiti da nekoga izvede do kraja (prvenstveno Kawaija).

Rođak car.

Inače, u vezi povreda, šefica sportske medicine Chelsea Lane im je otišla prošlog leta u Hawkse jer nisu hteli da plate koliko traži. Sad im se vraća kroz povrede i potencijalno uništenje karijere jednom od najboljih igrača lige. Idioti na kvadrat.

Strauss elaborated a bit, saying, “The Warriors, they have a very venture capitalist position on these matters, which is, ‘We’re spending on the players. That’s where the talent is.’ And then maybe on some other fronts there isn’t going to be as much spending, because they think that they can get a better deal or a better person.”

“She’s great in both the physical and the mental, which is something that’s underrated,” Steph Curry said in a previous Athletic story. “There are ways you can approach injuries and the rehab process that keeps you engaged as opposed to it being work. There’s always a positive to learning something about your body and how it functions. For me, at least, that’s something I appreciate the most. You’re going to ice. You’re going to (get stimulation treatment). You’re going to do this workout, do that workout, get this treatment. There is more to it than that. She’s big picture.”

“She’s like a shrink to us,” Andre Iguodala explained. “A psychologist to us for real. And that isn’t her job description, either. But she sees how regularly we are dehumanized. People don’t even see us a human. They see us as machines. Our bodies no longer belong to us and there is disregard for our emotions, our feelings, our desires. But she knows how wrong that is and the effect it has on us. It’s rare for a player to confide in a team employee. But she knows NBA players deal with stress few others do. She’s like real family to me.”

https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2018/8/25/17782070/2018-nba-offseason-golden-state-warriors-trainer-chelsea-lane-got-more-money-from-atlanta-hawks

https://sports.yahoo.com/warriors-secret-weapon-trainer-chelsea-lane-leaving-atlanta-hawks-173101111.html

Evo, iskreno, meni nije jasno zasto je igrao 12 od prvih 14 minuta? Jesu se napalili i krenuli da prze ali covek nije igrao mesec dana krstenu utakmicu a poceo je da trenira sa loptom dan ranije. Zar im je stvarno bilo toliko potrebno? I jos dodatno tipa Kawhi, koga je cuvao, nije bio na terenu kad se povredio nego su se on i Gasol odmarali. 

Although a torn Achilles could cost Durant the entire 2019-20 season, Marks said he spoke with three teams, and all of them remain willing to pursue KD in free agency: “I said … If you had cap space, would you go out and sign Kevin Durant knowing that he will likely be out maybe the whole year? And the resounding answer was ‘yes.’ Each of the teams also said that they wouldn’t even put any injury language in there for maybe years three and four to protect. So, yes, there will be a marketplace for Kevin Durant this summer, either with a team for four years, $141 million dollars or even back in Golden State here.”

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• teacher locked and unpinned this topic