IGNORED

Liga Evrope 2018/19

renne

Šta ćeš, kakvo takmičenje takva i lokacija. Gospodski klubovi za to vreme igraju finala po Madridima, Kijevima, Atinama, Parizima, Rimovima, Stambolima...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renne

• levi

• W.F.C.

• 189-

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Istorijski gledano, Kina se moze smatrati kolevkom fudbala. Tako kaze fifa:

The very earliest form of the game for which there is scientific evidence was an exercise from a military manual dating back to the second and third centuries BC in China.

This Han Dynasty forebear of football was called Tsu' Chu and it consisted of kicking a leather ball filled with feathers and hair through an opening, measuring only 30-40cm in width, into a small net fixed onto long bamboo canes. According to one variation of this exercise, the player was not permitted to aim at his target unimpeded, but had to use his feet, chest, back and shoulders while trying to withstand the attacks of his opponents. Use of the hands was not permitted.

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we-are/the-game/index.html

Tako da football coming home sto se tice Pekinga.

:nobles:

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, 189- said:

higuain i luiz se nesto pokacili na vecerasnjem treningu nakon cega je sarri demonstrativno napustio teren sutirajuci kacket dok nije izasao.

In other news from 1937, navijače Arsenala sa Mkhitaryanovim dresom zaustavljala azerbejdžanska policija.

kako to?

edit: kapiram, to su nosioci, jos 4 engleza su nosioci, a nekako su Arsenal i Totenhem bolji na onoj listi od Celzija fali Real, ipak ne kapiram :D

Edited by goofs

ostali klubovi su engleski. arsenal, pobednik ls i city.

tu je i zenit ali poenta je da ako se izgubi, bice znatno teze u ls.

Edited by 189-