Liga šampiona 18/19

renne

Šampion?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Ko će uzeti ušatog(tm)?

• Tottenham
    • Liverpool
    • Baš me briga, gledaću samo po navici
    • Ne samo da me je baš briga, nego ne mogu ni da gledam, koliko me baš briga ko će pobedti

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/19 at 20:30

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• renne

• radisa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kipo said:

Tesko da postoji tim koji nje primio slican gol u takmicarskom mecu. Jednostavno, lopta je okrugla, ne pobjedjuje uvijek bolji. Zato i gledamo zaboga.

Htedoh istaci da im fali dobar golman, sto je paradoks obzirom da za toliko godina sa Bufonom nisu uzeli.

9 hours ago, John Coltrane said:

Htedoh istaci da im fali dobar golman, sto je paradoks obzirom da za toliko godina sa Bufonom nisu uzeli.

Zanimljivo kako se protiv nastm  razgoropade svi, pa i Scesni, u ovom dvomecu imao par bas dobrih intervencija.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, copkillah said:

Ramos koristio nedozvoljene supstance pred finale sa Juventusom prošle godine, UEFA iskulirala i zataškala :kecman:

Sta hoces, bar je protiv Liverpula bio normalan :sleep:

1 minute ago, copkillah said:

Neka uzmu uzorak sa spomenika :fantom:

Uzasan si.

Btw, i prosle godine protiv Malage je otisao na tusiranje pre doping kontrole i nikim nista. Don Florentino, jbg. 

3 hours ago, Majo said:

Sta pise u tekstu? :)

Ma ništa bitno, realno

Following the finding of dexamethasone, Dr. A. took on the role of scapegoat. His report for UEFA reads like a mea culpa. The message was clear: Ramos was innocent, and it was me, the doctor, who had messed up.

Because Ramos suffers from "chronic pathologies" in his left knee and left shoulder, the doctor wrote, he had given the player two injections of dexamethasone on the day before the Champions League final. The fact that he had noted down the wrong drug in the doping report following the game was because of the "euphoria" resulting from winning the title and the "specific circumstances in which this doping control takes place." Namely, His Majesty Juan Carlos, the former King of Spain, had dropped by the doping control station to visit Ramos as had the Spanish prime minister.

In the confusion, he had made a mistake, mixing up two similar substances that are subjected to the same criteria during a doping test. It was a "human error," wrote Dr. A., "and therefore understandable." He wrote that he never intended "to infringe any anti-doping regulation."

crva nije ni bilo :fantom: