• Ted

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, vookela said:
8 hours ago, copkillah said:

šta misliš

Uprava napolje?

Vucicu pederu.

Kako je pocelo da se peva tako se srucilo nevreme. Mislim da je bilo 15ak hiljada dok nije sastavilo. Steta. Al to je tako grobarski. 

Flares, masks and immortalised boot prints: Partizan Belgrade give incredible send off to 41-year-old club legend and captain Sasa Ilic

• Partizan Belgrade pulled out all the stops to say farewell to Sasa Ilic 
  • The club captain and living legend played his final home game for the club 
  • Ilic was substituted late on and was seen in tears and the rain began to pour 
  • The 41-year-old midfielder is now going to retire from football 

By Danny Gallagher For Mailonline

Published: 00:43 BST, 20 May 2019 | Updated: 01:13 BST, 20 May 2019

Partizan Belgrade pulled out all the stops to say an emotional farewell to club captain and living legend Sasa Ilic, as he played his final home match before retiring from football.

Thousands of supporters turned out to watch their icon, the 41-year-old Ilic, make his last home appearance at the Partizan Stadium desperate horrendous weather conditions.

The veteran star turned out for his side as they took a 2-0 victory, as the rain began to pour relentlessly.

Partizan Belgrade pulled out all the stops to say an emotional farewell to club captain Sasa Ilic

+8

Partizan Belgrade pulled out all the stops to say an emotional farewell to club captain Sasa Ilic

The veteran star was given a hero's send-off as the rain poured down relentlessly in the ground

+8

The veteran star was given a hero's send-off as the rain poured down relentlessly in the ground

Ilic was joined by his family who helped him get through the heavily emotional evening

+8

Ilic was joined by his family who helped him get through the heavily emotional evening

As he left the pitch, Ilic immortalised his stud marks, which will go on display in the museum

+8

As he left the pitch, Ilic immortalised his stud marks, which will go on display in the museum

Ilic was substituted in the latter stages of the match, with the enormity of the occasion bringing everything to a standstill.

Team-mates rushed over to hug the departing captain, while a standing ovation was given around the stadium.

In the stands, flares were lit as the stadium became a cauldron of noise and colour. 

As a teary Ilic made his way to the touchline, the club brought a plate cast to the side of the pitch for the midfielder to quickly stand upon and immortalise his stud marks forever.

The club have since confirmed that the plaque will remain part of the club museum at Humsa and will continually be on display.

Prior to the match, Partizan players warmed up wearing t-shirts sporting Ilic and wore masks

+8

Prior to the match, Partizan players warmed up wearing t-shirts sporting Ilic and wore masks

Emotion of the situation got to the ageing star, who was seen crying at pitchside afterwards

+8

Emotion of the situation got to the ageing star, who was seen crying at pitchside afterwards

A banner was unfurled in the stands paying tribute to the veteran attacking-midfielder

+8

A banner was unfurled in the stands paying tribute to the veteran attacking-midfielder

The whole squad posed with Ilic and made him the centre of the shot for the pre-match picture

+8

The whole squad posed with Ilic and made him the centre of the shot for the pre-match picture

After the game, Ilic reminded fans: 'It's not the end! We have a match on Thursday, I would like to say goodbye by winning the cup.

'I noticed the young players, the ball boys, crying. But that's what gave me the strength, it's about the children of Partizan. I hope in the future some of them can be part of our history,' Ilic added. 

Ilic will officially finish his career by playing in the Eternal Derby, with the Serbian Cup at stake.

Ilic came through the youth set-up with Partizan before breaking into the senior team in 1996.

After making 200 appearances for the side, he moved to Galatasaray before featuring for a series of clubs across Europe and eventually returning home to Partizan in 2010.

Prior to the match, Partizan players warmed up wearing t-shirts sporting Ilic, while also donning masks of their captain's face. 

The veteran star has made 15 appearances for Partizan this season, providing two assists along the way. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7047785/Partizan-Belgrade-incredible-send-club-legend-captain-Sasa-Ilic.html

:ziga:

radiš duže nego Psiho?

a ovde gomila čeka, prstitći sami kreću ka tastaturi, ljudi su željni da se zatvori mračna priča ovog topika....koju je započeo neki prokleti baksuz....što se grbo rodi vrijeme ne ispravi

34 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Will Mau break the wheel?

"And I will take what is mine... With fire and blood I will take it"

• Hamlet Strašni unpinned and locked this topic