IGNORED

NFL

renne

5 hours ago, ObiW said:

Jel igrao on uopste za Djetse?

jeste

pricalo se da ne moze da nadje zajednicki jezik sa QB whispererom... tako da ovo moze da znaci samo jednu od dve stvari. ili je Gase zaista nedodirljiv ili su se Djetsi odlucili za 1TM jako tankovanje, pa ce sutnu Gasea na kraju sezonu, dovedu novog trenera i daju mu da bira hoce li Darnolda(i rade trade down za gomilu pickova) ili Lawrencea(trejduju Darnolda za kikiriki)

mislim da im bolja opcija da ostanu sa Darnoldom, samo mu nadju krstenog trenera. mada Lawrence sa onom kosicom im je sigurno privlacan. promenice boju u ruzicastu i imace moto "we do not hit hard, we care"

• Haha 1

The Falcons are shutting down their facility after several positive COVID-19 tests.
Atlanta's Sunday matchup against the Vikings is now in jeopardy. The team has had two players land on the COVID-19 list: rookie defensive tackle Marlon Davidson, who has played in three games, was placed on the list Tuesday, and cornerback A.J. Terrell was placed on the list in September and missed two games. The Falcons ramped up COVID protocols on Wednesday, holding virtual meetings and putting masks on helmets during practice. Fantasy players might have to go without their Vikings and Falcons this week unless the teams can manage to play Monday or Tuesday. There are already two games scheduled for Monday after the league pushed the Bills-Chiefs game from its original Thursday date.

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

• James Marshall changed the title to NFL