IGNORED

Kimono

Yoyogi

Od svih narodnih nošnji na svetu, kimono je najprepoznatljiviji. Svako zna odakle dolazi.

2016lepolepo02.jpg.6fb30f02820455f19c9b24ed21e197bf.jpg

Kyoto, Japan. Devojke, kada sam ih pitao da ih slikam, oduševile se, rekoše "Zato smo se ovako i obukle, da skrenemo pažnju".

2016leki01.jpg.51744fdda89ded8cff35a35e896db955.jpg

Ovo je "Kimono walk". Dezeni u tubama, Kyoto je prestonica kimona. Svaka čast toj odeći, naglašava ženske obline

Noću, upale svetla pa je još spektakularnije

2016leki03.jpg.e4a71572017513798e2c540e2381c16e.jpg

2016leki04.jpg.7b55b286798fbe7cc8703ac55de60c21.jpg

Beše to lep dan u Kjotu.

2016leki02.jpg

40 minutes ago, Yoyogi said:

Više voliš da zagadiš topik, iskreni i lično napravljen. 

samo nastavi jojogi

ove bele čarape i “japanke” su mi uvek bile wtf. jel može neki detalj o tome

hvala

1 hour ago, kud u maglu Simoviću said:

ove bele čarape i “japanke” su mi uvek bile wtf. jel može neki detalj o tome

Tabi (足袋) are traditional Japanese socks dating back to the 15th century. Ankle-high and with a separation between the big toe and other toes, they are worn by both men and women with zori, geta, and other traditional thonged footwear. Tabi are also essential with traditional clothing—kimono and other wafuku as well as being worn by samurai in the feudal era. The most common colour is white, and white tabi are worn in formal situations such as at tea ceremonies. Men sometimes wear blue or black tabi for travelling. Patterned and coloured tabi are also available and are worn most often by women, though they are gaining popularity among men as well.

In contrast to socks that, when pulled on, fit the foot snugly because of their elastic weave, tabi are sewn from cloth cut to form. They are open at the back so they can be slipped on and have a row of fasteners along the opening so they can be closed.

meni je najveći wtf geta

1024px-Geta.JPG

13 hours ago, Yoyogi said:

2016leki01.jpg.51744fdda89ded8cff35a35e896db955.jpg

Ovo je "Kimono walk". Dezeni u tubama, Kyoto je prestonica kimona. Svaka čast toj odeći, naglašava ženske obline

samo mogu dobro da se prepoznaju cukljevi, sve ostalo je zatrpano ko novi push up bras iz viktorije

little black dress ...samo to imam da dodam. 

Edited by mustang