IGNORED

Balkan

Lord Protector

o jebote, i cokalije bi mogle malo da popuste. makedonija02, wakedonija, makedonija2018, eto predloga kojima nista ne fali. makedonija007, ovaj bi ja odma uzeo.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Protector

• MancMellow

• dillinger

• hazard

Meni izgleda da su se Grci uvatili ovoga sada u stilu : Jao vidi jebe nas ko stigne, i mi smo u kanalu. Ali ima ova jedna stvar gde možemo da glumimo neku silu...
Udri po BJRM !

...shiit has hit the fan....

Pa valjda jedan od predloga imena je Nova Makedonija. To je valjda potpuno jasno da se ne odnosi na helensku.

Ja mislim da je sasvim OK i geografski određena vardarska Makedonija.

Ja glasam za "Istočna Albanija". Ovo ime nikom ne bi smetalo :fantom:  
imam utisak da je ovo dobar pricenat problema, ali ga niko josh ne imenuje na taj nachin.

sent from bubamoto

U modi su severna i južna varijanta (radilo u Sudanu, Jemenu, Koreji i Vijetnamu) iz čega se "Južno Kosovo" samo po sebi nameće kao dobar kompromis. Grci ga priznaju umesto pravogtm Kosova i reše dva spoljnopolitička problema odjednom.

Edited by Redoran
  • 3 months later...

Russia to extend Turkish Stream to Bulgaria, PM Borissov says

Russia to extend Turkish Stream to Bulgaria, PM Borissov says
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov (L) and Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) discuss pipelines in Moscow.

By Denitsa Koseva in Sofia May 31, 2018

Russia will extend the Turkish Stream natural gas pipeline to Bulgaria and include it in the country’s network, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said following a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on May 30.

In January, Russia said that it will extend the Turkish Stream to Europe if the European Commission provides ironclad guarantees that the project “will not be broken”.

The second Turkish Stream pipeline will reach Bulgaria and will deliver Russian natural gas to the country,” Borissov wrote in a Facebook post following a meeting with Putin.

He added that Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan have already agreed on this.

“Fuel will be used via the Varna gas hub. The market and demant will define the quantities and price. Our goal is to transport natural gas and to be on the map of gas distribution network,” Borissov also wrote.

He added that the Varna gas hub will also receive deliveries from Azerbaijan, Romania, Qatar and locally refined gas.

The total cost of the project is estimated at €6bn. Russia's state-controlled natural gas giant Gazprom has already signed roadmap agreements for pipeline development with Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary.

Bulgaria has been looking at options to boost energy security ever since Putin cancelled plans for the South Stream gas pipeline project in December 2014, in favour of the Turkish Stream pipeline. South Stream was designed to deliver gas to Europe under the Black Sea, bypassing Ukraine entirely. The move was a heavy blow to Bulgaria, which currently imports almost all of its natural gas from Russia through Ukraine.

In September 2016, Bulgaria indicated that would be willing to participate in the new project. Borissov said at the time that his government would initiate trilateral meetings with the European Commission and Russia on plans for the Balkan natural gas hub.

Bulgaria wants to store gas from Russia and the Caspian region at the planned hub at the Black Sea port of Varna, which could cost up to €1.5bn to build.

Borissov is on a visit to Moscow several days after Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev also paid a visit to the Russian capital.

w1000_map_tur_potok_e2018-04-06.png

The pipeline is now expected to enter the EU via Bulgaria rather than Greece as originally expected. 

Edited by slow
5 hours ago, slow said:

Zar ne rece ti na drugom topicu da je Bugarska izduvala i da sada moze da jedino sedi i place?

2 hours ago, Eraserhead said:

Zar ne rece ti na drugom topicu da je Bugarska izduvala i da sada moze da jedino sedi i place?

Jeste, al se u medjuvremenu Rus uverio da se Bugarin iskreno pokajao, pa mu je oprostio. Siroka slovenska dusa, taj rad...

2 hours ago, Eraserhead said:

Mislim i dalje da od celog posla sa Bugarima oko gasovoda neće biti ništa sem ako ne bude deo nekog većeg paketa.

41 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Jeste, al se u medjuvremenu Rus uverio da se Bugarin iskreno pokajao, pa mu je oprostio. Siroka slovenska dusa, taj rad...

Znam sam da je Rus pobediJo samo ne znam kako.

SLOVENSKA DEMOKRATSKA STRANKA - SDS 216.907 25,03% 25

LISTA MARJANA ŠARCA 109.316 12,61% 13

SOCIALNI DEMOKRATI 86.233 9,95% 10

SMC - STRANKA MODERNEGA CENTRA 84.448 9,74% 10

LEVICA 79.889 9,22% 9

NOVA SLOVENIJA - KRŠČANSKI DEMOKRATI 61.885 7,14% 7

STRANKA ALENKE BRATUŠEK 44.346 5,12% 5

DeSUS – DEMOKRATIČNA STRANKA UPOKOJENCEV SLOVENIJE 42.561 4,91% 5

SLOVENSKA NACIONALNA STRANKA - SNS 36.414 4,20% 4

NARODNI SKUPNOSTI 2 (HUN i ITA)

Rezultati izbora u Sloveniji. SDS Janše pobedio, ali teško da može da formira vlast, fragmentirani levi centar je osvojio više mandata, ali će biti komplikovano formiranje vlade.

Ludi Zmago Jelinčić se vraća u parlament posle 2011. godine, Lista Marjana Šarca najjača na levom centru, SMC premijera Cerara ima bolji rezultat od anketa, SD, DeSUS,NSi i Levica očekivano, za mene je iznenađenje i da je stranka Alenke Bratušek preskočila cenzus.

Levi centar- LMŠ+SD+SMC+Bratušek 38

Desni centar- SDS+NSi 32

DeSUS je bio na vlasti i sa jednima i drugima, Levica neće sa ostalim partijama levog centra, a mahniti Zmago baš nije potreban ni jednom od dva bloka.

Možda NSi priđe levom centru, ali će to biti preširoka koalicija, ili Janša proširi svoj slabašni koalicioni potencijal.

P.S. Nije baš pravi Balkan, međutim stvarno nisam znao gde da napišem ovo.

Edited by Facundo Orellana
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic