Ros

EL 16/17, 20. kolo Crvena Zvezda - PAO, cetvrtak 19,00h

Ros

ppp - ponovo pada pao

MiddleClass

Neizvjesnije tekme igramo u ABA ligi. Dobar je PAO! Samo 12 razlike ih dobijamo... :fantom:

Plajvi

Proslosezonska pobeda u top 16 mi je omijena u svim ovim godinama. :D 

Da Kalates odigra kao prosle godine, i bice respektabilnih 76:61. 

Wilde

Pozeleneće od muke... još više!

mlatko

Cekaj, ovi se danas nekako vrate u Bg a sutra posle rucka utakmica? jebena organizacija programa

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

salerokada

Tako nekako. Pao može više da stigne da trenira u Pioniru od nas.

Moća

Gubimo stoka razlike.

Sent from my Le X620 using Tapatalk

Nikodije

zeleni govnari. samo olimpijakos mi ide na patku vise od njih.

darkonet

Kako nekome može da ide na patku onaj Oly sa Dudom i Barcokasom evo ne znam

Joe D

Ja pa ne znam kako neko moze da voli bilo sta od grckih sabana, timova ili rerezentacije. Freak excluded.

levi

http://www.euroleague.net/features/voices/2016-2017/game-of-the-week/i/7khb95k9qrn4wyub

To understand how it has climbed from de facto newcomer four seasons ago, to Top 16 qualifier three seasons ago, to playoff team last season, to its current state of grace, consider a seemingly meaningless game played against Panathinaikos back when Zvezda was a second thought. It was Zvezda's last game of the 2014-15 season, the club's first in the Top 16, and the team was long gone from playoff contention. Panathinaikos was in Belgrade to tune up for the playoffs, but the Greens got more of a tuneup than they bargained for as Zvezda rewarded its fans with a stirring 69-68 victory. It marked the first time that Zvezda had beaten Panathinaikos since 1969!

It is that kind of pride even when there is nothing tangible to win – or, perhaps, especially under those circumstances – that builds character. Zvezda has built that character, brick by brick, over a few years, in the same way that Panathinaikos and others built their reputations back in the day. And it might not be very long before Zvezda is included consistently in the same breath with many of the big names it has beaten during its remarkable start to 2017.

Edited by levi

fancy claps

ne pratim nesto evroligu, kakve su zvezdine sanse da dobije veceras? solidne?