IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Al ovo je bolid kakav se retko radja. Vidi se uostalom da nije ni procitao sta su mu spremili nego cita preko volje kao razmazeni djak prvak sastav "Kako sam proveo zimski raspust" koji je napisao pijani stric Radasin.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Shrugging off allegations of self-dealing :happy:, Trump picks his Doral resort for G-7 summit :Hail:

Openly rebuffing congressional investigators and dismissing political optics, President Donald Trump will hold the G-7 summit of world leaders at one of his family’s resorts in the middle of an election year — shrugging off a House impeachment inquiry into whether he is illegally making money off the presidency.

Trump’s decision to inject millions of dollars into his financially struggling Trump National Doral Miami resort puts him at risk of violating the Constitution and adding momentum to the congressional investigation just as he embarks on his reelection campaign..

An outside Trump adviser said the president, facing a barrage of criticism from all directions on everything from removing troops in Syria to his call to the leader of Ukraine, has become “fearless” because he has seen over and over again that he won’t lose the backing of supporters no matter what seemingly outrageous action he takes.

tramp nakupio para u kaliforniji vise nego prvih cetvoro na ca listi

to je ono sto pricam. totalni antiefekat mejnstrim medija, holivuda i neoliberala histericnih.  izadjes na ulicu van west hollywooda i jasna ti je slika da je ljudima pun dzak sranja ove kvazi politicke korektne sodome i gomore. 

ne znam samo kako svi to ne vide. mala ali glasna sacica populacije diktira drustvo u totalni ekstremizam. pa nije cudo sto se neonacisti ohrabrili. doduse tamo po ohaju ih je uvek i bilo i svim tim zapadnoevropskim kolonistima sto su se naselili od east do midwest. 

Edited by mustang

Pa to kao u Srbiji kad raznorazni Vacići i Mice Zavetnice krenu da seru da je glavni problem to što šaku jada od opozicije finansira Šoroš, a nije problem što Vučić razara i ono malo države što je ostalo, sad ispade da je glavni problem Amerike to što demokrate i liberali histerično opozicionare po medijima, a nije problem što je u Bijeloj kući kompletan bolid koji bi vodio najveću državu na svijetu kao jednu od svojih firmi koje je otjerao u propast (one matore lignjoslave iz GOP koji zapravo drmaju svijetom da i ne pominjem, oni nisu problem)

Edited by James Marshall
4 hours ago, mustang said:

tramp nakupio para u kaliforniji vise nego prvih cetvoro na ca listi

to je ono sto pricam. totalni antiefekat mejnstrim medija, holivuda i neoliberala histericnih.  izadjes na ulicu van west hollywooda i jasna ti je slika da je ljudima pun dzak sranja ove kvazi politicke korektne sodome i gomore. 

To po podacima LA Timesa koji broji samo donacije od 200 dolara i više. Ti tvoji gnevnici na ulici nemaju da bace $200 u bunar.

Dedin™ prosečni donator daje $96 (iz nekoliko puta) ali ako njega ovako elegantno eliminišeš, ispadne da je u najplavljoj mogućoj državi najviše prikupio Trump, a odmah posle njega Kamala. 

Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies

The president’s businesses made themselves appear more profitable to lenders and less profitable to tax officials. One expert calls the differing numbers “versions of fraud.”

Documents obtained by ProPublica show stark differences in how Donald Trump’s businesses reported some expenses, profits and occupancy figures for two Manhattan buildings, giving a lender different figures than they provided to New York City tax authorities. The discrepancies made the buildings appear more profitable to the lender — and less profitable to the officials who set the buildings’ property tax.

A dozen real estate professionals told ProPublica they saw no clear explanation for multiple inconsistencies in the documents. The discrepancies are “versions of fraud,” said Nancy Wallace, a professor of finance and real estate at the Haas School of Business at the University of California-Berkeley. “This kind of stuff is not OK.”

New York City’s property tax forms state that the person signing them “affirms the truth of the statements made” and that “false filings are subject to all applicable civil and criminal penalties.”

The punishments for lying to tax officials, or to lenders, can be significant, ranging from fines to criminal fraud charges. Two former Trump associates, Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort, are serving prison time for offenses that include falsifying tax and bank records, some of them related to real estate.

“Certainly, if I were sitting in a prosecutor’s office, I would want to ask a lot more questions,” said Anne Milgram, a former attorney general for New Jersey who is now a professor at New York University School of Law.

Trump has previously been accused of manipulating numbers on his tax and loan documents, including by his former lawyer, Cohen. But Trump’s business is notoriously opaque, with records rarely surfacing, and up till now there’s been little documentary evidence supporting those claims.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-never-before-seen-trump-tax-documents-show-major-inconsistencies

Edited by vememah
11 hours ago, James Marshall said:

Pa to kao u Srbiji kad raznorazni Vacići i Mice Zavetnice krenu da seru da je glavni problem to što šaku jada od opozicije finansira Šoroš, a nije problem što Vučić razara i ono malo države što je ostalo, sad ispade da je glavni problem Amerike to što demokrate i liberali histerično opozicionare po medijima, a nije problem što je u Bijeloj kući kompletan bolid koji bi vodio najveću državu na svijetu kao jednu od svojih firmi koje je otjerao u propast (one matore lignjoslave iz GOP koji zapravo drmaju svijetom da i ne pominjem, oni nisu problem)

Kad je bankrotirala USA?

Ne videh nesto.

Mislim, ako krenemo da nabrajamo sustinsku stetnost Trampare necemo daleko stici, pocevsi od klimatskih promena. 1 sused Trudo koji je ocijukao sa Gretom je smanjio kanadski  carbon print tacno za nulu, na primer, a on je neki vajni sampion klimatskim promena.

Sto se matorih lignjoslava tice, opet, ima tu nesto oko rasta nejednakosti u USA, ali daleko je to od dramaticnog i nimalo daleko, na primer, od GWB poreskih reformi. Misli, sa 1 Hilari ili Mitom Romnijem nejednakost bi se, kao, smanjila?

Edited by Budja
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic