IGNORED

Rat za Nagorno-Karabah

Ayatollah

Sta ces, ne volim diktatore i ubice.

Osim ako nije dinastija Alijev, ne?

Baš me zanima, kakav to moraš biti kralj i samodržac srpski da bi dobio spomenik u BG-u.

Edited by mackenzie
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redoran

• vememah

• Krošek

• namenski

Normalno. Bilo se samo pitanje vremena kad ce da se nadje da je gledao americki film, slusao neku americku grupu ili mozda citao WSJ pa da sputnjik botovi krenu da izvlace svoje "zakljucke".

eto, dozivesmo i da eraser nekog zove botom

Vazno da ti nisi bot sa vecitom pricom o Putinu.

Он је један од ботова који овде имају статус не белог медведа него сибирског тигра. 

Иначе, ми имамо баш добре другаре у Азарбејџану, који раде за Компанију(барем глава породице је службеник) и јавља нам се боља половина, данас и каже може да се деси да се ускоро видимо.  

Русија не може да толерише да се они ту играју рата, а успут не могу ни једне ни друге да клепну по глави. Биће интересантно како ће да осмисле стратегију гашења пожара.

Он је један од ботова који овде имају статус не белог медведа него сибирског тигра. 

Иначе, ми имамо баш добре другаре у Азарбејџану, који раде за Компанију(барем глава породице је службеник) и јавља нам се боља половина, данас и каже може да се деси да се ускоро видимо.  

Русија не може да толерише да се они ту играју рата, а успут не могу ни једне ни друге да клепну по глави. Биће интересантно како ће да осмисле стратегију гашења пожара.

Pošalju konjsku glavu predsedniku i jedne i druge države. 

U međuvremenu, Rusi prodaju oružje i jednima i drugima:

Predsednik Jermenije Sargsjan: Rusija nije naš pokrovitelj, već je naš strateški partner, ali se protivimo tome što prodaju oružje Azerima:

http://www.arminfo.am/index.cfm?objectid=D18327F0-FD76-11E5-A6E20EB7C0D21663

Jermenski premijer zatražio od Rusije da ubrza isporuku oružja vrednu 200 miliona evra:

http://www.azatutyun.am/content/article/27660947.html

Ruski premijer Medvedev i vicepremijer Rogozin u Bakuu: Azerbejdžan je naš strateški partner (kao i Jermenija) i nastavićemo da mu prodajemo oružje.

http://rus.azatutyun.am/content/article/27662587.html (na ruskom)

...a da bi uspešno prodao oružje jednom iz dinastije diktatora, treba da se pokloniš grobu njegovog oca i materi.

Chairman of the government of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev, who is on an official visit in Baku, has today visited the Alley of Honors to lay a wreath at the tomb of national leader, founder and architect of modern Azerbaijani state Heydar Aliyev.

He also put flowers at the grave of prominent ophthalmologist, academician Zarifa Aliyeva.

http://en.axar.az/news/2319

Inače, ugovor je izgleda vredan 4 milijarde.

In a stern rebuke to Moscow, President Serzh Sarkisian told Russia’s visiting Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev late on Thursday that Azerbaijan used Russian weapons purchased in recent years during heavy fighting in Nagorno-Karabakh that broke out a week ago.

The two men discussed the unprecedented escalation and Russian efforts to defuse tensions in the Karabakh conflict zone when they met in Yerevan.

“Dmitry Anatolievich, I’m sure you know that the fact that the Azerbaijanis used in full weapons that they acquired in Russia recently has had a lot of resonance in Armenia,” Sarkisian said in his opening remarks at the meeting. “This is natural because the people of Armenia consider Russia to be our closest ally and friend.”

Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamian likewise told Medvedev earlier on Thursday that the Azerbaijani army used Russian-made T-90 tanks, TOS-1A flamethrowers and devastating Smerch rocket systems during the fighting. Baku bought these and other weapons as part of defense contracts with Moscow worth at least $4 billion. They were reportedly signed in 2009-2011, at a time when Medvedev served as Russia’s president.

http://massispost.com/2016/04/armenia-complains-to-russia-over-arms-sales-to-azerbaijan/

Edited by vememah
  • 3 months later...

Armenian police accuse barricaded gunmen of killing officer

By AVET DEMOURIAN

Jul. 30, 2016 1:44 PM EDT

YEREVAN, Armenia (AP) — Armed members of an opposition group barricaded inside a police station in Armenia's capital shot an officer dead on Saturday, police said.

The fatal shooting, the second since the takeover of the station two weeks ago, further heightened tensions following violent clashes Friday night between riot police and opposition supporters that injured 75 people.

Police spokesman Ashot Agaronyan said on Facebook the policeman was in a vehicle 400 meters (yards) from the station when he was killed by sniper fire.

The Yerevan police station was seized July 17 by about 30 armed members of an opposition group, who killed one officer and wounded several others in the attack. They are demanding freedom for the leader of the group, who was arrested in June. The opposition group has sharply criticized the government of the former Soviet republic and called for people to take to the streets to force the president and the prime minister to step down.

Since the takeover, security forces have wounded eight of the gunmen, including three shot in the legs Friday, apparently by sniper fire.

When several hundred supporters of the gunmen attempted late Friday to approach the station, they were stopped by rows of riot police and clashes broke out. Police said 165 people were rounded up and all but 26 were released. The investigative agency said charges have been filed against 23 people.

On Saturday, Armenia's security service gave the gunmen until 5 p.m. to surrender and said otherwise its forces reserved the right to open fire without warning.

The deadline passed with no immediate action taken.

The gunmen are demanding the release of Jirair Sefilian, leader of the opposition group Founding Parliament, who was charged with illegal acquisition and possession of weapons. Investigators said he and his supporters were planning to seize government buildings and the television transmission tower.

Sefilian, who was born in Lebanon, is well known in Armenia for his military successes in the war against neighboring Azerbaijan in the early 1990s. Many of the gunmen inside the police station are veterans of that war.

Of the 75 people who required medical treatment after Friday night's violence, 25 of them remained hospitalized, including six law enforcement officers, the Health Ministry said. Some of the injured were suffering from burns.

Police used stun grenades to drive back the opposition supporters, some of whom threw stones at the rows of riot police blocking their path.

Journalists, including from Radio Liberty, reported being attacked and beaten by men armed with sticks and metal bars who appeared to be plainclothes police officers.

Prosecutors on Saturday promised to investigate.

Ренегејд пуковник у соло пучу? Џизс...

Зар није Конфликт Њуз вечерас објавио да су се предали?

• 4 years later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54314341

Clashes have begun between Armenian and Azerbaijani forces over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region, with at least one Azerbaijani helicopter shot down.
Armenia said Azerbaijan had launched an air and artillery attack. It later declared martial law and total military mobilisation.
Azerbaijan said it was responding to shelling along the whole front. Both sides have reported civilian deaths.
  • Redoran changed the title to Rat za Nagorno-Karabah
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic