IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

On 8.8.2019. at 4:11, hazard said:

Možda mu treba poverovati kada kaže za sebe da nije preterano pametan i nešto naročito dobar u bilo čemu...

Dominic Cummings, the latest self-appointed genius to run 10 Downing Street

Cummings is merely the latest in a long line of geniuses to run things for the Conservatives in 10 Downing Street. First there was Andy Coulson, whose genius took him to prison. Then there was Steve Hilton, whose genius took him to a life of Donald Trump fanboyism on Fox News. Then there was Craig Oliver, whose genius took him to losing the referendum campaign. Then there was Nick Timothy, whose genius took him to tirelessly writing self-exculpating columns for the crime of accidentally detonating the full holy trinity: his career, his prime minister and his country.

But the latest genius is of a different order. Part Lenin, Part Prospero, part basement-dwelling keyboard warrior, Cummings has big ideas for rebuilding everything, drawn, and this definitely shouldn’t worry you at all, primarily from reading lots and lots and lots of books about Otto von Bismarck.

Edited by Gandalf
22 minutes ago, gospa buba said:

u tom vozu su izgleda sve stanice iste, samo je frka da uskochish, posle sve ide samo od sebe :D

sent from bubamoto

Dakle, sledeće je da se neko odvoji... 5-6 godina, i eto nama Škotske...

Valjda neće ratovati, samo... Pa da imamo Freedom Army of Scotland i sve što već ide uz to...

57 minutes ago, Marvin (Paranoid Android) said:

Brexit ulazi u očekivanu fazu "Ješćemo i korijenje ako treba"

Kako se na British English-u kaže "...and now get off my lawn!"?

18 minutes ago, radisa said:

Dakle, sledeće je da se neko odvoji... 5-6 godina, i eto nama Škotske...

Valjda neće ratovati, samo... Pa da imamo Freedom Army of Scotland i sve što već ide uz to...

spacer.png

Btw, ako bude drugog referenduma, SNP neće moći da vergla priču ,,neće biti velikih posledica, zadržaćemo funtu, biće otvorena granica, nastavićemo da budemo u EU pa će biznis da ide još kao i dalje". Moraće da se ide na totalni rapture, raskid. No kvaka je u tome da ako se preživi no-deal brexit, "no-deal" izlaz iz UK posle neće izgledati tako strašno. Takođe 2014. je EU jasno stavila do znanja da izlazak iz UK znači i izlazak iz EU...sada će moći opušteno da kažu ,,škotski referendum je interna britanska stvar, podržavamo ustavnost i vladavinu prava u UK, i teritorijalni integritet i suverenitet UK po svakom pogledu...ali ako se Škotska odcepi legalno, spremni smo da je prihvatimo kao člana EU".

On 9.8.2019. at 21:02, Gandalf said:

Dominic Cummings, the latest self-appointed genius to run 10 Downing Street

Cummings is merely the latest in a long line of geniuses to run things for the Conservatives in 10 Downing Street. First there was Andy Coulson, whose genius took him to prison. Then there was Steve Hilton, whose genius took him to a life of Donald Trump fanboyism on Fox News. Then there was Craig Oliver, whose genius took him to losing the referendum campaign. Then there was Nick Timothy, whose genius took him to tirelessly writing self-exculpating columns for the crime of accidentally detonating the full holy trinity: his career, his prime minister and his country.

But the latest genius is of a different order. Part Lenin, Part Prospero, part basement-dwelling keyboard warrior, Cummings has big ideas for rebuilding everything, drawn, and this definitely shouldn’t worry you at all, primarily from reading lots and lots and lots of books about Otto von Bismarck.

Na Wiki o D.Cummingsu... boldovano... hmmm.....

Early life[edit]

Cummings was born in Durham on 25 November 1971, the son of an oil rig project manager and a special needs teacher.[1][2] After attending state primary school, he was educated at Durham School and Exeter College, Oxford, graduating in 1994 with a First in Ancient and Modern History.[1][3][2]

After university, Cummings moved to Russia from 1994 to 1997, working on various projects. In one Russian venture, he worked for a group attempting to set up an airline connecting Samara in southern Russia to Vienna; however, the venture fell foul of the KGB, and was abandoned after only one flight.[1]

Cummings has stated on his own blog that he has never been a member of a political party,[4] a fact which has not been disputed.[2][5]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boldrikovi planovi su bili smisleniji od ovoga... Debilno, toliko da je neverovatno...

Oni misle da se EU boji no deal Brexita? Pa jebo te, koje su oni umišljene veličine, sunce ti žarko...

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic