IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2019/01/10/jeremy-corbyn-demands-general-election-so-voters-can-choose-between-brexit-or-brexit/

Jeremy Corbyn has demanded that the Government call a General Election in order that the public can choose between his insane version of Brexit or the Governments. A spokesman for the Labour Party told us, “There simply isn’t the support for the Governments Brexit plan. The only option is to hold an election so that we can promise to deliver our vaguely defined plan that we’ve not really told anyone about and have no idea if the EU would accept or not.”

Elsewhere there was no shortage of people willing to tell us that Jeremy is actually an ardent remainer and would offer this as an option in the event of a General Election. Many will be in the comments section for this article explaining why they’re going to stop following the Herald.

Prvi MP koji se javno predomislio i objavio da će glasati za Mej-EU sporazum:

I sest nedelja do kraja marta? :lolol:

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk
On 10.1.2019. at 10:55, Marvin (Paranoid Android) said:

Dobar članak.

Al sa jednom znacajnom falinkom.

He said the drop in the value of the pound “killed” his business because the cost of paying subcontractors in places such as Romania and India has shot up, destroying his margin.

1 hour ago, Budja said:

Al sa jednom znacajnom falinkom.

zašto falinka? pad vrednosti funte dovodi do povećanja cene inostranih roba i usluga. boldovano ne znači da je cena koju naplaćuju Rumuni porasla u eurima.

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

zašto falinka? pad vrednosti funte dovodi do povećanja cene inostranih roba i usluga. boldovano ne znači da je cena koju naplaćuju Rumuni porasla u eurima.

Nismo se razumeli.

U politickom smislu: Working class man u Jorksiru ce jako da propati sto ovaj ne moze sub-contractuje u Rumuniji i Indiji. 

Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal has been rejected by 230 votes - the largest defeat for a sitting government in history.

MPs voted by 432 votes to 202 to reject the deal, which sets out the terms of Britain's exit from the EU on 29 March.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has now tabled a vote of no confidence in the government, which could trigger a general election.

Mrs May said she would make time for a debate on the motion on Wednesday.

Mr Corbyn said the confidence vote would allow the Commons to "give its verdict on the sheer incompetence of this government".

Ne znam da li je ikome na svetu sa površnim poznavanjem politike ikada palo na pamet da britanski premijer ne bi dao ostavku nakon 3 uzastopna poraza u parlamentu. Ovoj osobi to ne pada ni na pamet nakon poraza od 230.

3 minutes ago, Marvin (Paranoid Android) said:

Ne znam da li je ikome na svetu sa površnim poznavanjem politike ikada palo na pamet da britanski premijer ne bi dao ostavku nakon 3 uzastopna poraza u parlamentu. Ovoj osobi to ne pada ni na pamet nakon poraza od 230.

Meni nista nije jasno, a lepo si mi obasnio prosli put :blush: - jel 29-og nastupa Brexit ili ne¿

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic