IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Hope there's someoneWho'll take care of meWhen I die, will I goHope there's someoneWho'll set my heart freeNice to hold when I'm tiredThere's a ghost on the horizonWhen I go to bedHow can I fall asleep at nightHow will I rest my headOh I'm scared of the middle placeBetween light and nowhereI don't want to be the oneLeft in there, left in thereThere's a man on the horizonWish that I'd go to bedIf I fall to his feet tonightWill allow rest my headSo here's hoping I will not drownOr paralyze in lightAnd godsend I don't want to goTo the seal's watershedHope there's someoneWho'll take care of meWhen I die, Will I goHope there's someoneWho'll set my heart freeNice to hold when I'm tired

My Heart Calling(Joan of Arc)Tell me who I amTell me what I'm hearingIs it God or manLeads us to our fateTears cried through the nightSo much we've been fearingI know I can fightSoon will be too lateIt's my heart callingIt's my heart callingIt's my heart seeingWhat it wants to seeIt's my heart cryingIt's my heart flyingIt's my heart tryingTo set me freeDarkness turns to lightWhile my soul is healingI know I must fightThis war deep insideIt's my heart callingIt's my heart callingIt's my heart seeingWhat it wants to seeIt's my heart cryingIt's my heart flyingIt's my heart tryingTo set me freeWaving banners, swinging swordsQueens and kings, and other lordsAnd the battles of our prideGreed and hunger deep insideAll the sorrow born of painCruelty and cruelty againWho will stop this vicious spinOpen arms and let love inOpen arms and let love inOpen arms and let love inOpen arms and let love in

Vapor Barato---------------Sim, eu estou t?o cansadoMas n?o pra dizerQue n?o acredito mais em voc?Com minhas cal?as vermelhasMeu casaco de generalCheio de an?isEu vou descendo por todas as ruasEu vou tomar aquele velho navioEu vou tomar aquele velho navioAquele velho navioEu n?o preciso de muito dinheiroGra?as a DeusE n?o me importaE n?o me importa n?oA minha honey babyBaby Baby Honey BabySim, eu estou t?o cansadoMas n?o pra dizerQue eu estou indo emboraUm dia eu voltoUm dia eu volto, quem sabeMas eu precisoEu preciso esquecer a...A minha grandeA minha pequenaA minha imensa obse??oA minha grande obse??oA minha honey babybaby baby honey baby

Going away there's nothing to stay forEverything we do is some diseaseLove is hidden by your fearSo don't make the mistakeCan't sit downAnd I can't stand upCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakI can't stay in, and I can't go outCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakMaybe the waitMaybe the weightIs too much for me to holdLove is somethingNothing ever feels this wayIt's time to come backCan't sit down, and I can't stand upCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakI can't stay in, and I can't go outCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakCan't sit down, and I can't stand upCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakI can't stay in, and I can't go outCos if I do I know I'm gonna breakCos you know I'm gonna break..breaking.jpg

Edited by Maistor

I can't seem to make up my mindI can't tell the colors that will fit this roomI can't tell a thing about youMake up my mindI can't seem to make up my mindAre you laughing at me or telling a jokeThe cigarette on the sheet begins to smokeMake up your mindRight or leftUp or downIn or outStraight or roundLove or lustRain or shineI can't seem to make up my poor mindI can't seem to make up my mindI can't tell the difference between wrong and rightAre you laughing at me in your sleep tonightLeaving me behindLeaving me behindWhy don't you make up your mind[Lou Reed: Make Up Mind]

Edited by Cruella De Ville

I wrote in my ehxausted bodythe comedy of redemption and liesI role that I played so well...That of the loser and fakeNo mothers talked to me KindlyNo priest gave me consolationWhat can your love offer to me?What can my virtue give to me?But no one paid me backNo one gave me my life backHow can continue my comedyWithout seein'me bleed on itAdore the viles that adore usImplore the gods that implore usThere isn't a hell withoutIts own equilibriumAnd a opera that doesn't kill his actorBut no one paid me backNo one gave me my life backYou deprived me of my conscienceAnd the word that will be actionAnd of the infinite sleep that willDrag me through these seasBut I will run along these banksThat you traced for meBut no one paid me backNo one gave my life back195835805159242249f03pof1.jpg

She looked like instant puddingIt was the cream of the commercial increaseShe tore her wardrobe wondering whatWhat kind of freedom was this sudden releaseShe was nakedWe dream of pin-up purchaseReveal philosophies like instant puddingWe need her on the blue screenShe, she gives us soul to keep our minds clean, ohoWe are nakedDona Nobis PacemFrom beginning 'till the endDona Nobis PacemDona Nobis PacemFrom beginning 'till the endDona Nobis Pacem25.04.04-croydon-004sm.jpg

Radio, live transmission.Radio, live transmission.Listen to the silence, let it ring on.Eyes, dark grey lenses frightened of the sun.We would have a fine time living in the night,Left to blind destruction,Waiting for our sight.And we would go on as though nothing was wrong.And hide from these days we remained all alone.Staying in the same place, just staying out the time.Touching from a distance,Further all the time.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Well I could call out when the going gets tough.The things that weve learnt are no longer enough.No language, just sound, thats all we need know, to synchroniseLove to the beat of the show.And we could dance.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio.joy45.jpg

Fikreta, izmedju mene i dna,Jos samo ti stojis, Fikreta.Mozda bi trebalo da sklonis otuda,I da pocnes iz pocetka.Da ne peres vise tudja stubista,Zbog mojih lutanja, kafana, tombola.Ti znas da lazem, da se promijenit necu nikada,Zivot je jedan, zivi ga, Fikreta.A, u losoj formi sam, u losoj formi sam,I zato ne zelim da budes tu kraj mene.Prosetaj.Nekada davno si voljela covjeka.Taj covjek vec dugo nisam ja.Vec dugo u losoj formi sam.Uzalud me uspravljas.A, u losoj formi sam, u losoj formi sam,I zato ne zelim da budes tu kraj mene.Prosetaj.Fikreta mi tresnje iznijela,A ja se setih jednog filma o pticama.Kada je ptici u losoj formi drug,Tada ni ona ne leti na jug.A, u losoj formi sam.I zato ne zelim da budes tu kraj mene.Prosetaj.

There must be an angel ( EURYTHMICS)No one on earth could feel like thisI'm thrown and overflown with blissThere must be an angel playing with my heartI walk into an empty roomAnd suddenly my heart goes boomIt's an orchestra of angelsAnd they're playing with my heart(Must be talking to an angel)No one on earth could feel like thisI'm thrown and overflown with blissThere must be an angelPlaying with my heartAnd when I think that I'm aloneIt seems there's more of us at homeIt's a multitude of angelsAnd they're playing with my heartI must be hallucinatingWatching angels celebratingCould this be reactivatingAll my sences dislocatingThis must be a strange deceptionBy celestial interventionLeavin' me the recollectionOf your heavenly connection

Ovo je, majke mi, omiljena mnooogo pre fight club-aNeponovljiva Where is my mind?Aaah Ooooooh - stop - aah eeyWith your feet on the air and your head on the groundTry this trip and spin it, yeahYour head'll collapseIf there's nothing in itAnd you'll ask yourselfWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWay out in the waterSee it swimmingI was swimming in the CarribeanAnimals were hiding behind the rockExcept the little fishBut they told me to swimIs to try to talk to me, coy koiWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWay out in the waterSee it swimmin'With your feet on the air and your head on the groundTry this trip and spin it, yeahYour head'll collapseIf there's nothing in itAnd you'll ask yourselfWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWhere is my mindWay out in the waterSee it swimmin'OooohWith your feet on the air and your head on the groundOooohTry this trip and spin it, yeahOooohOooohOooohOooohOoooh

kako te zamišljam, kako te zamišljambeli hodnik i beli stopleteš ruke od morskih travamodro i zeleno, modro i zelenoteško primam promenu licau hodniku vremenau naručju vremena, u naručju vremenau naručju vremena, u naručju vremenakako da ostanem istikako da sačuvam sebe od promenesamo putem promenemirno spavašna kamenom licu ti izmami osmehopet i opet želim da vidimunatrag, unatrag, unatragvrati unatragu modro i zeleno, modro i zelenou naručju vremena, u naručju vremenau naručju vremena, u naručju vremenabolje da pričam o sebibolje da idem u nove promenesamo putem promenekako te zamišljam, kako te zamišljamkako te zamišljam, kako te zamišljamhodaj, hodaj, hodajhodaj, hodaj, hodajkako te zamišljam, kako te zamišljamunatrag, unatrag, unatragvrati unatragu modro i zeleno220px-Milan_Mladenovic_1986.jpg

Edited by Maistor

Who can you trust when you need to?Why do we rust when we heed you?Crashing back down to earth Ive foundWe can loveOh, let me seeAll of the places that I can beOh, let me knowAll of the places where we can goDo you ever think in bubbles?Do you ever shake up troubles?Falling apart right from the startCrawling roundOh, let me seeAll of the places that I can beOh, let me knowAll of the places where we can goShow us how to stand up, strongWaiting, for you takes so longShadows leave us standing nakedWe cant fake itOh, let me seeAll of the places that I can beOh, let me knowAll of the places where we can goOh, let me seeAll of the places that I can beOh, let me knowAll of the places where we can goMorcheeba: Let Me See, Big Calm (1998)

Это песня о самом красивомгороде в мире. Москва!Diese Stadt ist eine DirneHat rote Flecken auf der StirnIhre Z?hne sind aus GoldSie ist fett und doch so holdIhr Mund f?llt mir zu Talewenn ich sie daf?r bezahleSie zieht sich aus doch nur f?r GeldDie Stadt die mich in Atem h?ltMoskauРаз, два, три!MoskauПосмотри!Пионеры там идут,песни Ленину поют.Sie ist alt und trotzdem sch?nIch kann ihr nicht widerstehenне могу устоятьPudert sich die alte HautHat sich die Br?ste neu gebautпостроила вновьSie macht mich geil ich leide QualenSie tanzt f?r mich ich muss bezahlenя должен платитьSie schl?ft mit mir doch nur f?r GeldIst doch die sch?nste Stadt der WeltMoskauРаз, два, три!MoskauПосмотри!Пионеры там идут,песни Ленину поют.Ich sehe was, was du nicht siehst(Wenn du deine Augen schlie?t)когда ты ночью крепко спишьIch sehe was, was du nicht siehst(Wenn du vor mir niederkniest)когда ты предо мной лежишьIch sehe was, was du nicht siehst(Wenn du mich mit dem Mund ber?hrst)когда со мною говоришьIch sehe was, das siehst du nieРаз, два, три!MoskauРаз, два, три!MoskauПосмотри!Пионеры там идут,песни Ленину поют.

Bo - Depresivna pesmaNe vodi me u priroduMoje telo je tamo maloZelena šuma grebe mi rukeHod po kamenju stvara mi mukeNe vodi me u priroduPticu grakću, sikću zmijeOštar vazduh grudi mi stežeDok pauci po putu pletu svoje mrežeMene treba ovaj gradBaš ovakvu kakva sam sadMene treba ova državaSvake noći na uvo mi pevaDođi lutko, budi moja žrtvaDođi lutko, probudi meDođi lutko, vidiš da sam mrtvaDođi lutko, spasi meNe vodi me na Jadransko more,Sunce peče i pravi mi boreA u modroj masi murina čekaTe smešne bele goste iz dalekaNe vodi me na moreInsekti vrište, šume goreI mami mene plava dubinaDođi lutko, dođi, ovde je tišinaMene treba ovaj gradBaš ovakvu kakva sam sadMene treba ova državaSvake noći da u uvo mi pevaDođi lutko, budi moja žrtvaDođi lutko, probudi meDođi lutko, vidiš da sam mrtvaDođi lutko, spasi me.Ne vodi me u prirodu,Ne vodi me na moreMene treba ovaj gradI zašto me, zašto me, ostavljaš baš sadNe vodi me u prirodu,Ne vodi me na moreMene treba ovaj gradI zašto me, zašto me, ostavljaš baš sad...