IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Until Sally I was never happyI needed so much moreRain clouds oh they used to chase meDown they would pourJoin my tearsAllay my fearsSent to me from heavenSally CinnamonYou are my worldI pop pop pop blow blow bubble gumYou taste of CherryadeThere is something here you must show meFrom what you are madeSugar and spiceAnd all things niceSent to me from heavenSally CinnamonYou are my worldYour eyes are gazing back fromEvery little piece of glassYou seem to smile from every placeSally CinnamonYou are my worldThen I put the letter back inThe place where it was foundIt's a pocket in a jacketOn a train in townSent to her from heavenSally CinnamonYour her world nPl-gi.jpg

Edited by Maistor

Come to meDo and be done with me(Cold cold cold)Don't I exist for youDon't I still live for you(Cold cold cold)Everything I possessGiven with tendernessWrapped in a ribbon of glassTime it may take us but God only knowsHow I've paid for those things in the pastDying is easy it's living that scares me to deathI could be so content hearing the sound of your breathCold is the colour of crystal the snowlightThat falls from the heavenly skiesCatch me and let me dive underFor I want to swim in the pools of your eyesI want to be with you babySlip me inside of your heartDon't I belong to you babyDon't you know that nothing can tear us apartCome on now come on now come on nowTelling you thatI loved you right from the start...But the more I want you the less I getAin't that just the way things are...Winter has frozen usLet love take hold of us(Cold cold cold)Now we are shiveringBlue ice is glittering(Cold cold cold)Cold is the colour of crystal the snowlightThat falls from the heavenly skiesCatch me and let me dive underFor I want to swim in the pools of your eyesAnnie Lennox: Cold, Diva (1992)

kako je ovo jako tonite...Stars will fall out for youLuck will surrenderIm calling out to youOh to be near you in the first morning lightId be with you, I dream about youIf I could leave here, I would leave here tonightId be with you, Id stay with you tonightTonight...

Danas se setih ove pesme stare... motala mi se po glavi dobar deo dana...Peasant in The Big ShittyThe day was sicky yellow The night was so untight The cows go moo moo moo Is everything alright? Baby digit at my face Who's the man with the smile, mum? Do you like it like that? I'm just a peasant in the Big Shitty I'm going real slow But if the light ain't real Then there can't be a hole Not even some red Do you like it like that? Do you like it like that? You're not real, oh no, you're not You're not real, oh no, you're not You're not real, oh no, you're not You're not real, oh no, you're not There be a strange garlic here The room is full of fear With empty wavelength touch It's coming in a rush It's coming in a rush It's coming in a rush It's coming in a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush Do you like it like that? I'm just a peasant in the big shitty

I know it's wrongI know it's selfishYou've so little timeYou know this patternPatchwork of any directionCobbled togetherIn odd shape and sizeTake my hand, we'll walk through this togetherBut my hand gets sweatyYou somehow slip awayTry to call you, but i don't call too loud, noTry to love, and never look that hardCos this blue's a swirling oceanThe green, the ambitionThe red is the guiltThere's a lot of redI know it's wrongI know it's selfishSuch a short lifeSo little timeTry to call you, but i don't call too loud, noTry to love, but never look that hardThe yellow is my sunshineComes out on odd occasionBarely enough to keep you aroundTindersticks: Patchwork

I've felt you coming girl, as you drew nearI knew you'd find me, cause I longed you hereAre you my desitiny? Is this how you'll appear?Wrapped in a coat with tears in your eyes?Well take that coat babe, and throw it on the floorAre you the one that I've been waiting for?As you've been moving surely toward meMy soul has comforted and assured meThat in time my heart it will reward meAnd that all will be revealedSo I've sat and I've watched an ice-age thawAre you the one that I've been waiting for?Out of sorrow entire worlds have been builtOut of longing great wonders have been willedThey're only little tears, darling, let them spillAnd lay your head upon my shoulderOutside my window the world has gone to warAre you the one that I've been waiting for?O we will know, won't we?The stars will explode in the skyO but they don't, do they?Stars have their moment and then they dieThere's a man who spoke wonders though I've never met himHe said, "He who seeks finds and who knocks will be let in"I think of you in motion and just how close you are gettingAnd how every little thing anticipates youAll down my veins my heart-strings callAre you the one that I've been waiting for?

10 PUTA NEDELJNO10 puta nedeljno ustajem iz kreveta10 puta nedeljno idem do kupatila10 puta nedeljno oblacim ciste majice10 puta nedeljno mirisem tvoje gacice10 puta nedeljno osetim da sam zivali nikad ne znam sta cu s tim10 puta nedeljno slusam divnu muziku10 puta nedeljno krvarim iz usiju10 puta nedeljno odlazim po novine10 puta nedeljno popijem sve lekove

FOREST FIRENo junk food, just earthly goodsI ate weird berries in the woodsNow Im seeing colors, Im getting higherI think Ill start a forest fireTheres a forest fire climbin the hillBurning wealthy california homesBetter run run run run run runFrom the fireBut some of us stay and watchAnd we think of your insurance costsAnd we laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughAt your livesWindows covered with barsSecurity guardsIs that a house or a fortress? Against the rest of the worldWindows covered with barsSecurity guardsIs that a house or a prisonHow you gonna get out? Electric bull and your tennis courtsPink sports cars and your boatsGetting fried fried fried fried fried friedBy the fireWindows covered with barsFloodlights for the yardIts a pleasure to watch youWatch it all meltBut hey!What about the cocaineStockpiled in the basementBe a hero and save itYou know youre gonna need itWheres your brand new pretty wifeShe might still be insideEither save her or your cocaine from the fireBut the gates and doors are lockedcause the burglar alarms went offEver wonder why we laugh laughAt your livesWindows covered with barsFences spiked with barbed wireNever looked so helplessEngulfed in flamesCameras watchin the wallsDont forget the dogsNow youre trapped in your prisonHow you gonna get outSee the gerbilRun run run run run run run run runRun run run run run run run run runRun run run run run run run run runFrom the fire

Lou Reed - This Magic MomentThis magic momentSo different and so newWas like any otherUntil I met youAnd then it happenedIt took me by surpriseI knew that you felt it tooI could see it by the look in your eyesSweeter than wineSofter than a summer's nightEverything I want, I haveWhenever I hold you tightThis magic moment,While your lips are close to mine,Will last forever,Forever, 'til the end of timeSo why won't you dance with me?Why won't you dance with me?This magic momentSo different and so newWas like any otherUntil I met youAnd then it happenedIt took me by surpriseI knew that you felt it tooI could see it by the look in your eyesSweeter than wineSofter than a summer's nightEverything I want, I haveWhenever I hold you tight

Edited by Killiana

Deep in the bosom of the gentle nightIs when I search for the lightPick up my pen and start to writeI struggle, I fight dark forces in the clear moonlightWithout fearInsomniaI can't get no sleepI used to worryThought I was going mad in a hurryGetting stressed, making excess mess in darknessNo electricity, something's all over me, greasyInsomnia please release meAnd let me dream of making mad love to my girl on the heathTearing off tights with my teethBut there's no release, no peaceI toss and turn without ceaseLike a curse, open my eyes and rise like yeastAt least a couple of weeks since I last slept, kept taking sleepersBut now I keep myself peppedDeeper still, that nightI write by candlelight, I find insightFundamental movement, huh, so when it's blackThis insomniac, take an original tackKeep the beast in my natureUnder ceaseless attackI gets no sleepI can't get no sleepI can't get no sleepI can't get no sleepI need to sleep, I can't get no sleepI need to sleep, I can't get no sleep

• 2 weeks later...

hate yourselfself preservationtorture yourself'til the system cracksdespise yourselfyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessmeans nothing to mekill yourselfthat's what you wantedpity yourselfyou're a righteous mandestroy yourselfyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessmeans nothing to merape yourselfself-degradationfuck yourself'til there's no way backjust fight yourselfyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessyou're worthlessmeans nothing to me

lay your head upon my shoulderlet it rest there for a whilei guess that i`m still good for somethingonce in a whileand if you need someone to talk tojust give a call i`ll be aroundand if you want me to avoid youjust say the wordif you love him you should leave methat`s the best thing to doand if you need him you don`t need melike you used toand if you believe you`ll be happythen i`m happy for youyes and it`s just kind of funnyain`t it me who never cried?i guess that i`ll still kind of love youfor a little whileif you love him you should leave methat`s the best thing to doand if you need him you don`t need melike you used toand if you believe you`ll be happythen i`m happy for youyou silly thingdon`t you apologizeno, no,you,you don`t owe me(Lloyd Cole, Happy For You lyrics)

Bila je tako LijepaBila je tako lepa uvek se secam njebila je tako lepa kad ju je odnio dandivna je ona bila kada sam ostao sami vise se nismo sreli jer ju je odnio danbila je ... bila je ... 2xsve je kao tajna ostalo na kraju tooci i njene ruke placni pogled njenmozda je tako bolje zaborav nosi sveali ipak ipak ipak se cestocesto se setim njebila je ... bila je ... 2xbila je ... bila je ... 2xdanima kisa lije uz prozor stojim samproslo je mnogo dana obuze tad me sansetih se onog jutra nasega rastankasetih se tihe reke kojom je otislabila je ... bila je ... 5xbila je tako gadna i bubljicavaa ja sam bio mrtav pijanun, does, tres, bila je ...bila je ... 7xtako lepa uvek se secam njebila je tako lepa kao tog jutra dandivna je ona bilalalala lalalavise se nismo sreli jer ju je odnio danbila je ... 8x

Come here my love Come here my love. This feeling has me spellbound. Yet the story line in paragraphs laid down the same. In fathoms of my inner mind I'm mistified, oh, by this mood. This melancholy feeling just don't do no good. Come here my love. And I will lift my spirits high for you. I'd like to fly away and spend a day or two. Just contemplate the fields and leaves talking about nothing. Just laying down in shades of effervescent, effervescent colors and shades of time and tide. And flowing through. Becom enraptured by the sights and sounds in intrigue of nature and beauty. Come along with me and take it all with you. Come here my love.Van Morrison/ This Mortal Coil

When you're not by my sideThe world's in two, and I'm a foolWhen you're not in my sightThen everything, just fades from viewThe mystery of love belongs to youThe mystery of love belongs to youTell me, have you changed your mind?Am I a fool, because of you?Tell me, do we still have time?To make this wrong somehow be rightThe mystery of love belongs to youThe mystery of love belongs to youShow me sweetness, show me summer skiesShow me how to make this wrong seem rightShow me laughter in your pale blue eyesTell me, tell me have you changed your mind?Marianne Faithfull - The Mystery Of Love