IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Bob Dylan?
I Believe In You :whistle: They ask me how I feelAnd if my love is realAnd how I know I'll make it through.And they, they look at me and frown,They'd like to drive me from this town,They don't want me around'Cause I believe in you.They show me to the door,They say don't come back no more'Cause I don't be like they'd like me to,And I walk out on my ownA thousand miles from homeBut I don't feel alone'Cause I believe in you.I believe in you even through the tears and the laughter,I believe in you even though we be apart.I believe in you even on the morning after.Oh, when the dawn is nearingOh, when the night is disappearingOh, this feeling is still here in my heart.Don't let me drift too far,Keep me where you areWhere I will always be renewed.And that which you've given me todayIs worth more than I could payAnd no matter what they sayI believe in you.I believe in you when winter turn to summer,I believe in you when white turn to black,I believe in you even though I be outnumbered.Oh, though the earth may shake meOh, though my friends forsake meOh, even that couldn't make me go back.Don't let me change my heart,Keep me set apartFrom all the plans they do pursue.And I, I don't mind the painDon't mind the driving rainI know I will sustain'Cause I believe in you. :heart:
I Believe In You whistle.gif
Onda jos jedan Dylanov slatkis :) I like to spend some time in MozambiqueThe sunny sky is aqua blueAnd all the couples dancing cheek to cheek.It's very nice to stay a week or two.There's lots of pretty girls in MozambiqueAnd plenty time for good romanceAnd everybody likes to stop and speakTo give the special one you seek a chanceOr maybe say hello with just a glance.Lying next to her by the oceanReaching out and touching her hand,Whispering your secret emotionMagic in a magical land.And when it's time for leaving Mozambique,To say goodbye to sand and sea,You turn around to take a final peekAnd you see why it's so unique to beAmong the lovely people living freeUpon the beach of sunny Mozambique. Edited by adam weisphaut

This might sound strangeMight seem dumbDepends on the sideThat you take it in fromDepends on the timeDepends on the dayDepends on the lifeWho can sayBut I just wantTo let you knowThat I will standBy youThrough whatever might comeWherever you runWill you stand by meWhen the time comesBaby do you understandAm I making this clearAre you tuning me outCause I'm comin' off weirdWell I don't careThat's alrightIt's okayI don't mindBut I just wantTo let you knowThat I will standBy youThrough whatever might comeWherever you runWill you stand by meWhen the time comesThis ain't the right timeTo say what's on my mindI knowWell I look in your eyesAnd there is no real lifeAt allBaby hold onAnd some day soonYou'll come aroundYou'll know the wayThat I can be foundAnd when your heart feels rightSeek me outWe can talk forever babe,But, right nowBut I just wantTo let you knowThat I will standBy youThrough whatever might comeWherever you runWill you stand by meWhen the time comesTom Petty

jedna od prvih pesama koju je napisao dvojac dzeger/ricards. njihov menadzer je pesmu poklonio nepoznatoj marijan fejtful koja se tek probijala. bila je to prva pesma koju je snimila u studiju. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSJt5r5n6UAs Tears Go ByIt is the evening of the day,I sit and watch the children play.Smiling faces I can seeBut not for me,I sit and watch as tears go by.My riches can?t buy everything,I want to hear the children sing.All I hear is the soundOf rain falling on the ground,I sit and watch as tears go by.It is the evening of the day,I sit and watch the children play.Doing things I used to doThey think are new,I sit and watch as tears go by.

EurythmicsI Saved The World TodayMonday finds you like a bombThat's been left ticking there too longYou're bleedingSome days there's nothing left to learnFrom the point of no returnYou're leavingHey hey I saved the world todayEverybody's happy nowThe bad things gone awayAnd everybody's happy nowThe good thing's here to stayPlease let it stayThere's a million mouths to feedAnd I've got everything I needI'm breathingAnd there's a hurting thing insideBut I've got everything to hideI'm grievingHey hey I saved the world todayEverybody's happy nowThe bad things gone awayAnd everybody's happy nowThe good thing's here to stayPlease let it stayLet it stayLet it stayDoo doo doo doo doo the good thingHey hey I saved the world todayEverybody's happy nowThe bad things gone awayAnd everybody's happy nowThe good thing's here to stayPlease let it stay

Edited by nesha taxista

Not for ever and a day.Not for evermore.Not for always.Not that way.Maybe just for sure.It's like walking on little feet, One small step at a time.Just like when we learn to speak.Small words do just fine.Not for ever and a day.Not for evermore.Not for always.Not that way.Maybe just for sure.You know, I've been as honest with you as I've been true to myself.Counting my fingers, one of every kind.I'm taking inventory, making sure what's mine, And when I look for someone to count on I take my time.Baby, when we speak of love and promises to keep, When it comes to push or shove vows can fall asleep.Not for ever and a day.Not for evermore.Not for always.Not that way.Maybe just for sure.blondie ^_^

Triad by David CrosbyPerformed on the Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young album "4 Way Street"You want to know how it will beMe and her or you and meYou both sit there with your long hair flowingYour eyes alive, your minds are still growingSaying to me what can we do now that weBoth love you -- I love you tooBut I don't really see, why can't we go on as threeYou are afraid, embarrased too, no one has ever in your sweet short life childSaid such a thing to youYour mother's ghost stands at you shoulderGot a face like ice -- just a little colderSaying you can not do that it breaks all the rulesYou learned in schoolBut I don't really see, why can't we go on as mmm threeYou know we love each other it's plain to seeThere's just one answer comes to meSister lovers -- some of you must know about water brothersAnd in time maybe othersSo you see what we can doIs to try something new - that is if you're crazy tooBut I don't really see, why can't we go on as three Meni lično više se dopadalo kada ovo peva Grace Slick

I hate you and I always willand when you're dead I'll hate you stillI'll have my way, I'll make you payAnd I don't care if you suffer coz I know it will surely make my dayJJBurnel, from 'I hate you'

ds.jpgHelp me I feel like I'm weightlessFloating right out of your handsAnd there's only so much I aspire toTaking one day at a timeAnd deliverance has many facesBut grace is an aquaintance of mineTell me how could it have happenedYou know that we're not the marrying kind.Travel light, don't think twiceWe're leaving the shadows behind.It's given us, yeahThis wonderful wanderlust.It's given us this wonderful wanderlustIt's given us this wonderful wanderlustI don't doubt it, I feel it, yeahWanderlustWanderlustHelp me, this waterboys wastedFalling right out of your skyAnd there's nothing that could do without youLoving the state that I'm inBetween no longer and not yetOn the threshold of some bright affairThe match was struck and I was firedThe embers of a drowning manTell me why won't I listenOr acknowledge that I don't understandLosing light, a selfish kindAnd we're out on the road again.It's given us, yeahThis wonderful wonderlust.It's given us this wonderful wanderlustIt's given us this wonderful wanderlustI don't doubt it, I feel it, yeahTurn the headlights on fullI want to take in it allAnd let it wash over meThe bridge looks so highFrom the ledge that we climbedBut we climbed them so that we could be freeGive me no dreams of what the future bringsI need to know when I have gone too far, ohRepeated lightening strikesUp and down the spineThey search us out wherever we goIn a world full of liesThat tug at the truthI'm taking no sidesNow I recognise you.WanderlustWanderlustIt's given us, given usThis wonderful wanderlustWonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderfulWander---lustI don't doubt itNo
Greed's all gone now, there's no question And I can see you push your hair behind your earRegain your balance Doesn't matter where she is tonight Or with whoever she spends her time If these arms were meant to hold her They were never meant to hold her so tight For the love of that girl Greed's all gone now, panic subsides When I could run, pulling arms to love her Try to put myself on the inside Of the love of that girl Tears swell, you don't know why For the love of that girl They never fall, they can never run dry For the love of that girl Promise is never over, never questions that needed reply But she could breathe deep into my neck Let me know I'm just on the outside Of the love of that girl Tears swell, you don't know why For the love of that girl They never fall, they can never run dry For the love of that girl Greed's all gone now, there's no question And I can see you push your hair behind your ears Regain your balance Doesn't matter where she is tonight Or with whoever she spends her time If these arms were meant to hold her They were never meant to hold her so tight For the love of that girl Tears swell, you don't know why For the love of that girl They never fall, they can never run dry For the love of that girl

The old clock is ticking nowMarks the space between usYour memory enshrouds my heartFor I am held a captiveSometimes my soul desiresTo take leave of this old worldTo spread these golden wings and flyTo the city of angelsBut then if I close my eyesI can see you standing thereYour face in permanence smilesYour lips a chaliceSeems like I've loved you all my lifeNever thought I'd find youOne day the muse may lend these words wingsSo I can touch youBut hey!Don't worry if the feelings not strong for youI have lived my life in accordanceTo the windfalls of passionThough I know what it meansTo be loved and then forgottenI have seen too many menDriven insane by their distractions

Edited by Maistor

Callin' all cows down on the farm! Hey! Shut the door...you born in a barn?! I ain't no farmer...that's no funRun some tractor till the work's all doneHey milk it bossie I'll buy ya a diamond ringNow good girls can't play the rent these daysThese cornfed dames done found a wayUnzip that zipper...snap that snapRound up the cattle in the CadillacWhip that cream baby 'til the butter comesShake it baby shake it baby shake it baby shake itShake it baby shake it baby shake it baby shake itShake it baby shake it baby shake it baby shake itShake it baby shake it baby shake it baby shake itShake that thing I'll buy ya a diamond ringNow there's more things in TennesseeThan's a dreamed of in your philosophyGimme a barnful of cornfed damesThey wiggle a little I burst into flamesWhip that cream baby til the butter comesCallin' all you cornfed damesLux means bucks...remember the nameGo put on some n'real loudLet's get up and go get plowedShake that thing I might buy you a diamond ringGo put on the purple one with the plumes at the hipPut it on upside down babyYou know that really makes me flip. ...I ain't no farmer.

L'Amour n'est rien... Mylene FarmerObs?d?e du pireEt pas tr?s prolixeMes moindres soupirsSe m?taphysiquent...J'ai dans mon cielDes tonnes de c?lestesM'accroche aux ailes...Et tombe l'ange Gabriel!Obs?d?e du pireUn peu trop physique...L'envie de fr?mirEst pharaonique !...Fi de l'asc?se !Ma vie s'ent?n?breMoi sans la langueSans sexe je m'exsangue !L'amour, c'est rien !Quand c'est politiquement correctOn s'aime bienOn n'sait m?me pas quand on se blesseL'amour c'est rienQuand tout est sexuellement correctOn s'ennuie bienOn crie avant pour qu'?a s'arr?teLa vie n'est rien...Quand elle est ti?de !Elle se consume et vous basculeLe sang en cendres de cigaretteLa vie est bien...Elle est de miel !Quand elle s'acide de dynamiteQui m'aime me suive!Obs?d?e du pireEt pas tr?s prolixeMes moindres soupirsSe m?taphysiquent...J'ai dans la t?teDes tonnes de pirouettesLe saut de l'angeN'a pour moi rien d'?trangeObs?d?e du pireEt pas tr?s prolixePartager mes riresPlut?t plutoniquesJ'ai dans ma sph?reUn effet de serreMon sang bouillonneJe bous de tout, en somme

Strange infatuation seems to grace the evening tide.I'll take it by your side.Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.I'll take it by your side.Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.I'll take it by your side.Oversaturation curls the skin and tans the hide.I'll take it by your side.I'm unclean, a libertineAnd every time you vent your spleen,I seem to lose the power of speech,Your slipping slowly from my reach.You grow me like an evergreen,You never see the lonely me at all...... ebeshmusve ....

psychedelic furs:i wanna sleep with you==============she comes in like an angeland goes down like these flatsi don't know why she does all thisit's making her see thati don't want you alwaysand i won't hold your handi won't give you flowersi just wanna sleep with youi just want to sleep with youi just want to sleep with youi got my own moralsyou've got your own toolovers will just steal your clothesbut i'm not one of themforgive mei just didn't want to run away with youthere's romance or so she saysi wanna sleep with youi just want to sleep with youi just want to sleep with youi wanna sleep with youi didn't want to fade in youi make my own scenesthese go-go girls are happeningthey're just like accidentshe's got sunglasses electric shoesthis vicious dog and i shakea uniform in black and bluehe wants to be your guardi just want to sleep with youi just want to sleep with you now

Edited by Indy