• radisa

• Pokojni Ruxin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rabotnicki - Trabzon 1:0 :Hail:

Hajduk - Stroemsgodest 2:0  :thumbup:

Sampdoria - Vojvodina 0:4 :Hail:

Standard - Zeljeznicar 2:1

Kakvo vece za ex-yu klubove. Jako dobri rezultati. Steta je sto Cukaricki nije uspeo da prodje, verovatno bi i oni pruzili pristoja mec. Zvezda bi samo brukala ovu skupinu.

A i Standard vodi Muslin :)

:lol: (@Лез)

Talking about his own dismissal, Bilic added: “I just said to referee that I wasn’t very happy with the situation. “If that (the second Collins booking) was a yellow card then a foul on Dimitri Payet was also a yellow and would have been that player’s second yellow. “I wasn’t happy with that and I reacted with him (the referee). I didn’t swear. He just said I couldn’t shout.

Edited by Прслин

“I wasn’t happy with that and I reacted with him (the referee). I didn’t swear. He just said I couldn’t shout."

Па Славенов енглески је гори од Славеновог руског :lol:

Legia iz Varšave dobila je utakmicu protiv Kukesa sa 3-0, odlučila je UEFA u utorak nakon što je prošlotjedna utakmica trećeg pretkola Lige prvaka između ta dva kluba u Albaniji prekinuta na početku drugog poluvremena zbog navijačkih nereda.

UEFA je donijela odluku i da domaćin Kukes također sljedeću domaću utakmicu u nekom europskom natjecanju igra pred praznim tribinama te mora platiti 70,000 eura nakon nereda koji su izbili u četvrtak prošli tjedan na utakmici igranoj na stadionuQemal Stafa u Tirani.

:lol: (@Лез)

Talking about his own dismissal, Bilic added: “I just said to referee that I wasn’t very happy with the situation. “If that (the second Collins booking) was a yellow card then a foul on Dimitri Payet was also a yellow and would have been that player’s second yellow. “I wasn’t happy with that and I reacted with him (the referee). I didn’t swear. He just said I couldn’t shout.

Jel to Bilic resio da eliminise distrakciju zvanu Liga Evrope?

Edited by *edited by mod

Најавио је још пре прошле утакмице да данас неће играти нико ко за викенд игра против Арсенала. Мислим да њему одговара да испаднемо, додатних двадесетак утакмица у сезони (већ одиграно пет) је превелико оптерећење за танушну клупу коју имамо.