Sign in to follow this  
April

Grooveshark, Mixcloud, etc... plejliste

Skyhighatrist

roksi

bas lego mix:

i hrpa nepoznanica nedostupnih shazamu... shmrtz...

maheem

^fantastičan mixtape AORa

maheem

Having built her career through radio, Moxie’s expertise stretches well beyond the dancefloor, though sets at the likes of Fabric, Panorama Bar and De School should leave that side of her repertoire in little doubt.

For her Crack Mix, the NTS resident and On Loop boss pays tribute to the warm-up, an under-appreciated but vital part of any good night. Dubby, soulful and oozing with groove, this is one for all occasions.

https://crackmagazine.net/article/mixprofile/crack-mix-339-moxie/?fbclid=IwAR024NF71Rku_FIcW5RTnIRYFklLkSkuD6H5E7GCLOXEazsQyq37vhGzFl8

roksi
On 24.2.2020. at 18:48, maheem said:

Having built her career through radio, Moxie’s expertise stretches well beyond the dancefloor, though sets at the likes of Fabric, Panorama Bar and De School should leave that side of her repertoire in little doubt.

For her Crack Mix, the NTS resident and On Loop boss pays tribute to the warm-up, an under-appreciated but vital part of any good night. Dubby, soulful and oozing with groove, this is one for all occasions.

https://crackmagazine.net/article/mixprofile/crack-mix-339-moxie/?fbclid=IwAR024NF71Rku_FIcW5RTnIRYFklLkSkuD6H5E7GCLOXEazsQyq37vhGzFl8

laavli miks :heart:

roksi

(nije andras - ili mozda francuska verzija;)) enivej, lavli mix of some old favourites)

roksi

za duboku noc ili sumorni kisni dan kao sto je trenutno ovde, vrlo pashe:

Bojan
Posted (edited)

1. Bon Entendeur  Coup de tete; 2. Laura Marling  Alexandra; 3. Laura Marling  Strange girl; 4. Joni Mitchell  This flight tonight; 5. June Tabor  Finisterre; 6. June Tabor  Shipbuilding; 7. Laura Marling  Devils spoke; 8. Laura Marling  I was an eagle; 9. Laura Marling – Master Hunter; 10. Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan  You wont let me down again; 11. Fleetwood Mac  Destiny rules; 12. Mark Lanegan  I am the wolf; 13. PJ Harvey  Cmon Billy; 14. Skylar Gudasz – Femme fatale; 15. Skylar Gudasz – Actress; 16. Cranberries – Conduct; 17. Cowboy junkies – Grace descends; 18. Cowboy junkies – Desire Lines; 19. Cowboy junkies – Sing me a song; 20. Jesus and Mary Chain – Amputation; 21. Lake – She plays one chord; 22. Lake  Tallons&Feathers; 23. Fleetwood Mac  Goodby Baby; 24. Blake Mills  Never Forever; 25. Blake Mills  Mirror box; 26. Jim White&Marisa Anderson  The Lucky; 27. Velvet Underground  Candy says.

Edited by Bojan

Bojan

1. The ClashThe Guns of Brixton; 2. Wire - Lowdown; 3. Wire - Mannequin; 4. Fontaines D.C.A Heros Death; 5. Fontaines D.C.Boys in the Better Land; 6. WireOutdoor Miner; 7. WireThe Fifteenth; 8. Roxy MusicMother of Pearl; 9. Roxy MusicIf There is Something; 10. WireOff the Beach; 11. WireShadows; 12. WireSleep on the Wing; 13. MuzzRed Western Sky; 14. MuzzEverything like it used to be; 15. The NationalFake Empire; 16. The NationalRylan; 17. RadioheadWeird Fishes/arpeggi; 18. OhmmeGhost; 19. Ohmme3243; 20. FlamingodsParadise Drive; 21. The Oh Sees - C; 22. Fiona AppleI Want You to Love Me; 23. Fiona AppleShameika; 24. Fiona AppleFetch the Bolt Cutters; 25. Fiona AppleEvery Single Night; 26. WireBrio; 27. FoalsNeptune.

ultra plasticni

Bojan

1. Bon EntendeurEntrevue Optimisme; 2. The LiminanasKostas; 3. The LiminanasEl Beach; 4. Jesus and Mary ChainAll Things Must Pass; 5. Honey RadarTelephone Bettys Aneurysm; 6. The LiminanasMy Black Sabbath; 7. Altin GunGoca Dunya; 8. Altin GunAnlatmam Derdimi; 9. Serge GainsbourgMelody; 10. The LiminanasThe Darkside; 11. The LiminanasJe ne suis pas tres drogue; 12. Stone RosesFools Gold; 13. Stone RosesLove Spreads; 14. Pearl JamDance of the Clairvoyants; 15. Pearl JamBuckle Up; 16. Other LivesHey, hey I; 17. GumOut in the World; 18. The LiminanasPink Flamingos; 19. Mark Lanegan and Duke GarwoodFeast to Famine; 20. The LiminanasGift; 21. The LiminanasShadow People; 22. The Velvet UndergroundSweet Jane; 23. Mazzy StarBells Ring; 24. Mazzy StarFade Into You; 25. Mazzy StarShes My Baby; 26. DoorsWhen the Musics Over.